IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

I have "stylish" crocs; they're shaped like flats and aren't the typical clogs that you see. I wear them all the time, I have all hardwood floors and I HAVE to wear them when I clean. My biggest complaint would be how sweaty my feet can get in them, but worth it for the cushion!

That's what I wear, a mary jane style with no holes. They're cute, and don't look like your typical crocs. They're quiet, and they've lasted forever (I've had them for, like, 6 years)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I looked at some Crocs the other day at the uiform shop. They were on the clearence rack, and I considered picking up a pair for slobbing around the house shoes... I have a heel spur which is quite painful at times, are Crocs cushy enough? I have all hardwood floors which can kill my foot after a few hours of housework.

When my foot is bad I can't really wear my crocs (I have the sandal type crocs not the stereotypical croc that people think of) but otherwise I LOVE my crocs.

Well, at least you say your opinions about crocs in general sense. I have been told personally how ugly they are and I shouldn't use them because they are so hideous :D This was when I was working in a kiosk and 99 % of the time customers didn't see my feet. It didn't stop these few people to tell me what they thought of me personally - just because I wore shoes they disliked.

I have a pair of crocs and I use them mainly when I go to a quick pee with dogs. I also use them in spas and when I go to sauna in our building. Earlier I used them at work. Structure of my midfoot is collapsed and I have always had flatfeet. I have tried to find "real" work shoes but majority of them are too narrow or not flexible enough so crocs have been quite a cheap, light and good alternative. Yeah, some of them aren't pretty but I don't care. They are comfortable to wear and with my feet problems I have long since forgotten shoe vanity, lol. I hate buying shoes, especially formal shoes because it takes fitting tens and tens pairs before I can find a decent pair. And that pair is usually too expensive...

Maybe this is better this way. I love shoes and while my situation is ironic I think this also prevents me from becoming next Imelda Marcos :D

I know they're ugly as all get-out but I love my crocks. My feet feel so suffocated in tennis shoes so I avoid wearing them as much as possible. I have a regular pair of of the Mary Janes in maroon that I wear sometimes. The unisex ones don't fit me because I have really narrow feet. But i Have a pair of fake Crocks that my aunt gave me that are lined with fuzzy fake sheep's wool type stuff. I wear those every single day for watering the garden and piddling in the yard. I wear them in winter with socks too so so I can avoid my tennis shoes. I even wear them in public like to church because they're just so dang comfortable.

One word Danskos. They are expensive but I have been able to find them at thrift stores and on ebay.

LOL, I take it that where you are 'piddling' doesn't mean what it does over here (Hertfordshire, England)?!

Haha, well it DOES mean that too, but mostly in reference to puppies or potty training toddlers. I don't know that it's a regional thing, maybe just my family, but I grew up using piddle as interchangeable with putter. It can also mean the same thing as pokey, as in slow-poke. Like, "Why are you being so piddly? Hurry up and get in the car or we'll be late!"

One word Danskos. They are expensive but I have been able to find them at thrift stores and on ebay.

I have a weird thing with feet. They totally gross me out so, even though almost all of my clothes come from thrift stores I CANNOT get myself to even think about buying shoes that have touched other people's feet. But that's just my own personal blend of crazy :)

I hope Anna has more sense then Josh. The latest pictures, he wants to know why a tag on a small sports themed stuffed animal is not for children. Does he get that some toys (espcially ones that are geared more for teens/adults like sports teams) might not be made for kids under 3 like his. Maybe the stuffed animal has beans or beads or some other tiny object to weight it down? Would he want a teething mike to be chewing on it and it break open? or maybe it is made in China and is treated with unsafe chemicals?

I have also wondered when they do "actually" buy used at a thrift store if they sanatize the toys? I love yard sales but I would never buy a stuffed animal or baby toys at thrift store or yard sale. My Dd collects pet shops and moshi monsters and if I find them at yard sales it is a great savings but I always take the 15 minutes to make sure the are sanatized before she plays and she is 9, not a toddler/baby like Josh has.

i swore i would never purchase, nor wear, a pair of crocs.

It lasted until this past spring, when i saw a girl in a pair of leopard-print ballet flats that were SO stinking cute, i had to ask her where she got them.

guess where? So now i have some crocs. and I wear them at least three times a week.

They really ARE very cushy. surprisingly so.

I have a weird thing with feet. They totally gross me out so, even though almost all of my clothes come from thrift stores I CANNOT get myself to even think about buying shoes that have touched other people's feet. But that's just my own personal blend of crazy :)

I have little feet (US size 5) so I can usually find Danskos that were never actually used. The other option is to wait for a pair to go on sale at Nordstroms Rack. You have to time things and be patient for this to happen. Or, if you are an REI member then use your 20% off coupon.

What's really gross is that he has his shoes, which have been God knows where, propped up on the upholstered furniture. Why don't these people take off their shoes when they come in the house? No wonder the soles of their feet are black.

Maybe it's just the Canadian in me, but our shoes come off at the door. Since we have mostly tile floors, I do wear shoes in the house, but they are "indoor shoes" that never go outside. My kids walk around barefoot or in socks. And I don't even have any carpeting.

Danskos are the best. And Birkenstocks (the clog ones). If you've ever been to the Salt Lake City airport, you know how massive it is. I had to run from one terminal (say A) to one that was really far away (I think E) and back, then I missed my flight and waited around for 3 hours chasing a toddler around, all in Danskos with no socks and my feet were not blistered OR sore. They are soooo comfy!

Since we are on the topic of comfy shoes, I just have to recommend Eccos. I have a pair of running shoes, and two pairs of heels that are actually comfortable and durable! I have really fucked up feet to begin with, but I fucked them up even more by wearing pointy-toed stilettos for years. I still love heels, but now they are lower and thicker, and the shoes are somewhat orthopedically correct.

ETA: It also takes them quite a while to get treaded down in the heel. That's a big problem for me because of misalignment. I have TMJ up top and a mutant pinky tow at bottom on my right side, so my right heels are always breaking or compressing.

Personally, on the topic of comfy shoes, I'm totally a Birkenstocks gal. They are the most comfortable for me... especially for

I wouldnt be caught dead wearing Crocs. I think they are so ugly. I wouldnt tell that to anyone's face who is wearing Crocs; however, I do sneer at shoes themselves in stores when I pass them... :)

Read the descriptions on eBay before writing them all off. I got my Danskos from there for $25 (including shipping). The person I bought them from had only worn them for a few minutes then they sat in her closet for a long time so she couldn't return them. So yes, she listed them as "used" on eBay, but really, they were brand new and $100 less than what I would have paid for brand new.

ba6b3aaca2f911e192e91231381b3d7a_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar @Jon_Woods Rockin' the vest! #fearthevest #sweatervest 15h

I think Joshie tagged the wrong person... this is who he tagged...

eb5fe308a2ed11e18cf91231380fd29b_6.jpg

[ @ ] jon_woods Love this little guy! 17h

[ @ ] mac__out I know this nigga 16h

[ @ ] mac__out @jon_woods 16h

[ @ ] jon_woods @mac__out yeah its da da 16h

[ @ ] mac__out Haha that nigga is funny @jon_woods 15h

3de8453e9e0711e18cf91231380fd29b_6.jpg

[ @ ] jon_woods Lmfao my brothers friend is really drnking salt! #Buggin #He'sWeird #dumbass 7d

62eff14893a711e1a9f71231382044a1_6.jpg

[ @ ] jon_woods This nigga is out! #loveiss 3w

But this one shows he may know smugly...

e3befe7a91a611e192e91231381b3d7a_6.jpg

[ @ ] jon_woods Mc double gang or die!! #fatass #madhungry 3w

[ @ ] tinaxxbabe #munchies 3w

OMG I've never laughed so much outloud! :lol: :lol: :lol: Y'all are going to get me in trouble at work! The last two posts are HILARIOUS!

I hope Josh's loyal pre-teen followers click Jon_Woods and get super creeped out :lol: Josh does the work for us!! :clap:

Well, at least you say your opinions about crocs in general sense. I have been told personally how ugly they are and I shouldn't use them because they are so hideous :D This was when I was working in a kiosk and 99 % of the time customers didn't see my feet. It didn't stop these few people to tell me what they thought of me personally - just because I wore shoes they disliked.

I have a pair of crocs and I use them mainly when I go to a quick pee with dogs. I also use them in spas and when I go to sauna in our building. Earlier I used them at work. Structure of my midfoot is collapsed and I have always had flatfeet. I have tried to find "real" work shoes but majority of them are too narrow or not flexible enough so crocs have been quite a cheap, light and good alternative. Yeah, some of them aren't pretty but I don't care. They are comfortable to wear and with my feet problems I have long since forgotten shoe vanity, lol. I hate buying shoes, especially formal shoes because it takes fitting tens and tens pairs before I can find a decent pair. And that pair is usually too expensive...

Maybe this is better this way. I love shoes and while my situation is ironic I think this also prevents me from becoming next Imelda Marcos :D

You shoulda told them you thought they looked lovely and acted all offended.

i swore i would never purchase, nor wear, a pair of crocs.

It lasted until this past spring, when i saw a girl in a pair of leopard-print ballet flats that were SO stinking cute, i had to ask her where she got them.

guess where? So now i have some crocs. and I wear them at least three times a week.

They really ARE very cushy. surprisingly so.

Ha! Me too until I developed plantar fascitis problems and read testimonials from other people with the same problem saying their Crocs feel so good all day long. Comfort over style. I've heard Dansko are also good for plantar fascitis so I'm going to try those as well.

Re the Duggars offspring and wearing of flip flops (and now Crocs by Josh) -- I wonder if this is some sort of subliminal way to exert the tiniest bit of freedom (just the freedom to wiggle your toes and have them out in the sunshine) in their very restrictive lives. Perhaps even they aren't aware of why they want/choose to wear flip flips so much.

I strongly recommend Aravon (made by New Balance) if you need a "business" shoe or a fancier sandal. They aren't exactly high fashion but appropriate for work and very comfortable. Very expensive too but I've found a few on ebay. The nice thing is that they come in a wide variety of widths ... much more than I've seen through other shoe brands. Any New Balance store carries them now I think....

ba6b3aaca2f911e192e91231381b3d7a_6.jpg

I think Joshie tagged the wrong person... this is who he tagged...

eb5fe308a2ed11e18cf91231380fd29b_6.jpg

3de8453e9e0711e18cf91231380fd29b_6.jpg

62eff14893a711e1a9f71231382044a1_6.jpg

But this one shows he may know smugly...

e3befe7a91a611e192e91231381b3d7a_6.jpg

Folks....nigga????

It's disgusting, isn't it gustava? We have so far to go with race relations in the US of A.

I may well be wrong, but I read that as young Jon Woods and his young friends calling each other ni**a. I hate the word but have less of a problem in this sitch, as I think it's largely considered as a way to "take the word back " in this context.

My friends and I call each other Chick a lot. Similar sort of thing?

Is chick an offensive term though, like nigger/nigga? I always just heard it used like the feminine version of "dude", not a sexist slur.

Archived