IGNORED

Baby Staddon is here.

tabitha2

A baby girl named Sauntina laverle Born May 10.Kendalyn is going to post photos soon.Hope mom and baby are well but that is the most truly ugly name i have ever heard.I picture a 65 year old waitress at a road side diner with no teeth and cigarette in her mouth.

Sauntina Laverle? What the...? I can't... Seriously, that's one of the more fucked up names I've ever come across.

I was expecting a Mercy or Charity or something like that.These are strict ATI people not Crazy Janis!

A baby girl named Sauntina laverle Born May 10.Kendalyn is going to post photos soon.Hope mom and baby are well but that is the most truly ugly name i have ever heard.I picture a 65 year old waitress at a road side diner with no teeth and cigarette in her mouth.

Sauntina??? Wow. Poor kid.

ETA: I thought the ATI crowd was into giving their kids names with meaning for lives as godly people?

Well she'll never be teased because at school,have her name mangled on official paperwork or endlessly have her name mispronounced by co workers.Thats something i guess.

My brain auto-corrected the name to Samantha and I didn't catch it until you mentioned how hideous her name is. Ugh. Samantha would have been nice! Also, those are the chubbiest cheeks I've ever seen on a newborn.

LaVerle must be a family name of some kind. A grandmother. Sauntina...it reminds me of cooking over a hot stove, and saunas.

Poor kid. Never heard of Sauntina before but LaVerle reminds me of author LaVerle Spencer who writes steamy romance novels! Wonder if that's where the middle name comes from :twisted:

I autocorrected that to sultana. Which would be an improvement. Poor kid.

I finally realized what Sauntina reminds me of. Did any of you ever see the parodies of "Mommie Dearest" on YouTube? They were called "Splendora Dearest". That is what it reminds me of. A really kitschy/campy drag queen name.

edit - here's a link:

Am I the only one to think she is a very unfortunate looking newborn? The mom seems like hey here's my baby - I think. So unsure lol.

LaVerle, what does that even mean? Is it like a family name?

Laverle is really terrible. I think of Laverne. I would like to get her some little shirts with a giant cursive L on it.

Am I the only one to think she is a very unfortunate looking newborn? The mom seems like hey here's my baby - I think. So unsure lol.

LaVerle, what does that even mean? Is it like a family name?

It's a combination of squashed newborn plus being a big baby. My last two looked similarly unfortunate for the first few days.

I think they borrowed the same baby name book as Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney. I looked through both families blogs but I didn't find anything. I did find out that Kendalyn's name is a combination of both of her parent's names though-Kendal and Marilyn. I've become less and less snarky about the names ppl choose in the past while, but, :shock: :o :? . Poor child-is all I can say.

This is Baby Staddon. She is about to be named Sauntina LaVerle. This fate could have been avoided if she had... a Sassy Gay Friend.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? What, what, WHAT are you doing?!

Cute baby.

I'm not seeing it. Hopefully she will be cute because she has one messed up name!

I'm not seeing it. Hopefully she will be cute because she has one messed up name!

No newborns are cute! My 3 looked like a neanderthol, an alien chicken, and a very old monkey. They cute up around a month old. I think that is why you almost never see celebrities babies until they are a month or two old, it's just not a cute age.

No newborns are cute! My 3 looked like a neanderthol, an alien chicken, and a very old monkey. They cute up around a month old. I think that is why you almost never see celebrities babies until they are a month or two old, it's just not a cute age.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My first born was so gorgeous one of the midwives said I should enter him in a beautiful baby contest (yeah, right). So it was a bit of a shock when my second was a bright red, screwed up little piglet.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My first born was so gorgeous one of the midwives said I should enter him in a beautiful baby contest (yeah, right). So it was a bit of a shock when my second was a bright red, screwed up little piglet.

Hey, we could start a zoo with these baby pictures!

I autocorrected that to sultana. Which would be an improvement. Poor kid.

I autocorrected it to Saturnalia, which is just 43038 kinds of wrong for a fundie name.

Hey, we could start a zoo with these baby pictures!

Hilarious! (I particularly love the "very old monkey.")

I don't have children yet, but my headship looked like a squashed alien at birth, at least per his newborn picture. He turned into a cute baby, an adorable boy, and a very handsome (IMO) man. And I do see a lot of ugly newborns around the blogosphere, most of whom become perfectly normal-looking children.

But Sauntina LaVerle (did I spell that "right"?) will never, no matter how much time passes, become a decent name for a human being.

Hilarious! (I particularly love the "very old monkey.")

I don't have children yet, but my headship looked like a squashed alien at birth, at least per his newborn picture. He turned into a cute baby, an adorable boy, and a very handsome (IMO) man. And I do see a lot of ugly newborns around the blogosphere, most of whom become perfectly normal-looking children.

But Sauntina LaVerle (did I spell that "right"?) will never, no matter how much time passes, become a decent name for a human being.

Apparently when I was born my dad thought I was twins due to the massive swelling on my head from a forceps delivery. :shock:

Archived