IGNORED

Baby Staddon is here.

tabitha2

I actually think she's one of the cuter newborns I've seen, at least in that photo. But yeah, newborns are usually not very cute...my mom says I looked like an elderly version of my dad...

I hope everything is okay as their has been no updates or pictures or news at all in three days and you'd think the Staddon Grandparents would be posting and crowing about the first grandchild all over the blog.

There's a post up on robertloveskendalyn.com

wow, there's something wrong if your midwife can't make it in 5 hours...!

I was bored so I FF'ed through their wedding. The baby's unfortunate middle name is shared by her mother. I was surprised they were allowed to hold hands and even hug before the ceremony. I figured the Staddons for hardcore 6 inchers. Also hilarious that Gothard was late and the couple had left the church by the time he hit the stage to talk about Ruth and Boaz. Not anywhere nearly as creepy as Priscilla Keller's wedding message.

Holy cow. I just googled it too. Her sister's middle name is Gladys-Mae. :shock: Mae is cute. Not Gladys.

Holy freaking crap, check out the photo of Robert as a baby:

robertloveskendalyn.com/files/2012/05/0001-2.jpg

No surprise that this baby went on to father the chubby newborn! Maybe it's just the angle, but he has to be the chubbiest baby I've ever seen outside of a news segment on obese children. Looks like he thinned out though, some babies are just chunkers :)

ETA: Does anyone else think Kendalyn looks really uncertain in most of her pictures?

I'd look permanently uncertain/bewildered too if I dreamed of becoming a doctor and instead of being able to persue it, I was told to become a cook for a couple hundred teenage boys playing Army, then told whom to marry instead of getting to choose for myself. :-/

At least the put some thought into it and did not just try to be Kre8tive :lol:

Robert, where did you find such a beautiful name and what does it mean? “Sauntina was a name that Mama and Papa Kowalchuck had wanted to name one of their children however the Lord only gave 4 children and were not able to use this name. Both Kendalyn and I loved the name and the musical ring that it had. Sonata is a musical term and Sonantina is a short Sonata. Kendalyn’s Grandmother gave her oldest daughter the middle name La Verle because of the kindness of a little girl with that name. Mama gave that middle name to Kendalyn and so Kendalyn passed that middle name on to her first born daughter. Verle means truth and LaVerle is the femine form of that. So to us “LaVerle†is a blend of truth and kindness and a reminder to us to speak the truth in love.â€

A baby girl named Sauntina laverle Born May 10.Kendalyn is going to post photos soon.Hope mom and baby are well but that is the most truly ugly name i have ever heard.I picture a 65 year old waitress at a road side diner with no teeth and cigarette in her mouth.

Why do they hate their baby? I need to go thank my mother.

Sonata would would have been much prettier and classier but I guess with all the Anna's and Sarah's at Journey to the Heart 2030 she would have stood out and that just doesn't do for proper ATI girls.

They did not even give the proper spelling of Sonatina which I think is pretty enough.As it is now, the name make one think of hot towels or maybe Saltine Crackers :lol:

So would the pronunciation be "Sawn-tee-nuh Lu-vurl" or am I totally off?

Poor kid. Never heard of Sauntina before but LaVerle reminds me of author LaVerle Spencer who writes steamy romance novels! Wonder if that's where the middle name comes from :twisted:

I own every single LaVyrle Spencer book. They are amazeballs. Morning Glory is the most perfect and interesting love story ever.

So would the pronunciation be "Sawn-tee-nuh Lu-vurl" or am I totally off?

If they're using the Polish derivative, it would be La-Verr-Lah ... Dunno about the first name

WTF - from Kenalyn's story . . .

Just at that point of struggling between single service and desires for marriage, a Godly man came to Dad in late June. Two weeks later, Robert approached Dad at my brother’s wedding on July 11th, and then a week later, a third guy spoke to Dad . . . and I knew nothing. Dad began working with the three and after a couple months brought me into the circle . . .

THEN she is brought into the circle? After her father has spoken to three different men about pawning off his daughter? How screwed up is that? It's like their fathers are pimps! Maybe it wouldn't have taken 10 years for her to find a guy if she was able to do it on her own! These fundies are so screwed up.

No newborns are cute! My 3 looked like a neanderthol, an alien chicken, and a very old monkey. They cute up around a month old. I think that is why you almost never see celebrities babies until they are a month or two old, it's just not a cute age.

I was a really cute newborn, but I was also think so didn't have the chub, and was jaundiced enough to not be so dark pink. So I was cute because being sick cancelled out what usually makes newborns not so cute for a few days.

Now one of my cousins was so incredibly ugly that her mom cried and insisted there was a mix-up. And another looked like a cross between those worm-things in Tremors and an alien.

My daughter his her cute-spot about 10 hours after birth.

Archived