IGNORED

Only soap for Steve! (Maxwell)

Justme

Maxwell's. DON'T. laugh. EVER.

Ohoho, but what about the time Terri ate some of the wrapper of her cheese slice? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or the time Sarah was talking to her younger sisters and the conversation kept not quite coming to a close? :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

I cringed when I read on one of Teri's schedules that at night she is officially scheduled, upon going to bed, to give Steve a back rub. Too much information.

After having 8 children you'd think her back would need the rubbing, not Steve's.

After having 8 children you'd think her back would need the rubbing, not Steve's.

That's exactly what I was thinking - just where on the schedule is Teri's backrub?? Huh Steve??

I noticed the lack of underwear listed on Terri's list that was on the children's list. That, and apparently Steve doesn't take any clothes?

I noticed the lack of underwear listed on Terri's list that was on the children's list. That, and apparently Steve doesn't take any clothes?

Well, you KNOW what they say about the Emperor's clothes, right? :D

i was going over the list too and nothing that non of the 'ladies/girls' need any sort of sanitary napkins... :)

i understand that they wouldn't use tampons but pads for sure... and considering they have listed everything on there those things are missing... i understand that you wouldn't "advertise" those kinds of "shameful" things but seriosly... look what they did post

Ok, I snorted diet coke out of my nose! I had a brief visual of Stevie romping nakked in the Colorado woods with a large bag of chipmunk food and his wittle peepee swinging in the wind! :o

Ok, I snorted diet coke out of my nose! I had a brief visual of Stevie romping nakked in the Colorado woods with a large bag of chipmunk food and his wittle peepee swinging in the wind! :o

It's tooo wittle to swing.

No! You take that back! Steve is not allowed to run neked through our mountains! No, that is wrong! :evil: :snooty: :naughty:

Well they always talk about how women can't wear pants.......

Terri goes commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terri goes commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or she wears bloomers?

My favourite thing about this is the disclaimer that the lists may be used 'for personal use only'. Do they really think someone might try to monetize that shit?

Actually yeah, they do. That's part of the reason why they don't submit their MOTH books to libraries; because anyone getting even a scintilla of information for free from the Maxwells would be a form of robbery.

It's rare to meet such unapologetic misers.

Actually yeah, they do. That's part of the reason why they don't submit their MOTH books to libraries; because anyone getting even a scintilla of information for free from the Maxwells would be a form of robbery.

It's rare to meet such unapologetic misers.

WRONG....not misers....free enterprise....capitalism....Thank God!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Where's the brain bleach when I need it?!

Archived