IGNORED

Only soap for Steve! (Maxwell)

Justme

titus2.com/download/VacationMasterList.htm

Check out their "vacation" packing list. Under toiletries, soap for Steve is listed. They do list 3 tubes of toothpaste. Maybe that is how the others wash? :shock:

They also listed culottes for the girls. Maybe they have a secret life they're not showing in the blog..... :P

So much snark material,

gloves for Sarah to wash dishes

glad to see they get clean underwear for each day

Nebulizer, wonder who has asthma...

First of all, why do people think anyone cares about their packing list? I'm sure the only people who look at this are doing it for the snark value. Geez, if your life is so boring that a packing list is worth putting on your blog, then you are way too boring to even have a blog,

I think the culottes are used like bloomers so if a skirt gets caught in the wind or something, everything will still be covered. I know the Duggar girls used to wear them because you see them peeking out in some of the older pics. Or maybe they're just so incredibly prudish that they can't say "panties" and they think culottes is a more polite term.

Perhaps Steve requires a special soap?

It's a very detailed list.

Most items can be purchased at any Wal-Mart/Target, can't they unless the Maxwells are traveling to a developing nation.

First of all, why do people think anyone cares about their packing list? I'm sure the only people who look at this are doing it for the snark value. Geez, if your life is so boring that a packing list is worth putting on your blog, then you are way too boring to even have a blog,

I think the culottes are used like bloomers so if a skirt gets caught in the wind or something, everything will still be covered. I know the Duggar girls used to wear them because you see them peeking out in some of the older pics. Or maybe they're just so incredibly prudish that they can't say "panties" and they think culottes is a more polite term.

Yeah I agree. While I looked at lots of packing lists for things I might not think of when we go abroad, they don't go anywhere that you need an in-depth blog packing list.

They go to a cabin in Colorado. I've been through the area they are staying at, and yeah, there are towns nearby with regular supermarkets and the rest. I know, because of course we had to stop and restock on beer :)

I agree the culottes are probably for under the skirts. When I had to wear a skirt uniform in school, it went to mid-calf (standard length in those days) and usually we wore at least shorts under it, if not a pair of gym pants. Particularly if the weather is chilly it makes a difference, and just feels more active.

I misread that as 'Vatican master list' and wondered when the Maxwells had become ebil Cathlicks.

I don't like soap because it leaves residue, so I wash with my shampoo. Probably everyone else does too, and Steve just has to be a speshul snowflake and have soap. If he didn't, and say, Mary wanted soap, it'd be an idol. :roll:

These "Children" are adults. Mary is the only minor in the group, and at the time Jesse, but even then they are all capable of packing themselves.

When I would go away to camp for a week I packed my suitcase to go. My mom would go over the checklist and make sure I said "yes" to everything so we knew I had it all in there.

Sarah is 20 years old and her family still packs for her? This is pathetic and pitiful for a young woman who has been raised to be a homemaker.

These "Children" are adults. Mary is the only minor in the group, and at the time Jesse, but even then they are all capable of packing themselves.

When I would go away to camp for a week I packed my suitcase to go. My mom would go over the checklist and make sure I said "yes" to everything so we knew I had it all in there.

Sarah is 20 years old and her family still packs for her? This is pathetic and pitiful for a young woman who has been raised to be a homemaker.

Sarah is 30 years old, not 20.

Umm, this.

But I'll make sure to post my packing list here when we go on vacation. I know you'll all be very interested. ;) I'm just glad the Maxwell family is taking their vacation first. Now I know the godly way to pack! They should definitely write a book on this.

Sarah is 30 years old, not 20.

That's so pathetic. Good god, if I were Sarah I would get out of that place if it was the last goddamned thing I did.

Umm, this.

But I'll make sure to post my packing list here when we go on vacation. I know you'll all be very interested. ;) I'm just glad the Maxwell family is taking their vacation first. Now I know the godly way to pack! They should definitely write a book on this.

Now Koala, you know the Maxwells only take what some may call a vacation, not an actual vacation.

Now Koala, you know the Maxwells only take what some may call a vacation, not an actual vacation.

Perhaps they only use what some might call soap!

I suspect those schedules are old, though. Some of the school ones are, anyway.

I've been known to wash my hair with dish soap. Detergent is detergent, after all!

Is this packing list from last year? :? Or are they coming out again. :shock: No, this is from last year. There is no F-ing way they are going to be vacation at the exact same place we are at the end of the month. Nooooooo. Someone say that it is from last year. :pray:

I won't be needing any dishwashing gloves for any vacation I'd be going on as I'm NOT washing any dishes.

titus2.com/download/VacationMasterList.htm

Check out their "vacation" packing list. Under toiletries, soap for Steve is listed. They do list 3 tubes of toothpaste. Maybe that is how the others wash? :shock:

They also listed culottes for the girls. Maybe they have a secret life they're not showing in the blog..... :P

So much snark material,

gloves for Sarah to wash dishes

glad to see they get clean underwear for each day

Nebulizer, wonder who has asthma...

Well Teri's list has antihistamines on it, so it could be for her. Asthma and hayfever are commonly seen together.

Guest Anonymous

My favourite thing about this is the disclaimer that the lists may be used 'for personal use only'. Do they really think someone might try to monetize that shit? :lol: :lol:

Then again, the Maxwells seem to earn a pretty good living doing just that ....

Something confuses me if this is the trip from last year. So they specifically pack chipmunk food, right? And then they make the little girls wait while daddy pray to God to ask him if it's ok to go feed the chipmunks? 1) it looks like a show, you packed the food you knew you would feed them and 2) it seems cruel to the little girls who must have known they packed the food. Then why make them wait to see if they can or not?

Guest Anonymous

All of these lists are very old. They used to feed the chipmunks when their own children were young. (and when they were less uptight).

I'm going on a short road trip next week. Here's my packing list so far:

Road munchies - pringles, Girl Scout cookies, Honey Roasted Peanuts

Alcohol - Captain Morgan's

Note to get more Captain Morgan's

Sunscreen, bathing suit, clothes.

DONE!

In my sinful nature I seem to have forgotten the rubber dishwashing gloves. Oopsie!

The schedule is crazy making. I find it interestng that Steve does not have a schedule, does he define his role as that of the overseer of the schedules, making sure he checks off everyone as they complete their 30 minute assignments and move timely onto the next?

I cringed when I read on one of Teri's schedules that at night she is officially scheduled, upon going to bed, to give Steve a back rub. Too much information.

Do they schedule a time to laugh together. Living this way is not normal or healthy. Spontaneous is a good thing. Doing something just for the fun of it is a good thing. Being lazy once in a while is healthy. Reading a book all day is good for you.

Maxwell's. DON'T. laugh. EVER.

It's so sad because there are so many emotional and physical ailments that are improved with a little laughter.

Archived