IGNORED

Women need to learn their place and RESPECT men!

dairyfreelife

This is so gross, what a disgusting man. Also who closes doors on people?! Everyone I know holds them open for everyone when it's convenient. Other than the rude high school stories of doors being slammed from earlier in the thread, I've never heard of anyone who won't hold a door open anyway!

It takes a stronger man to not be intimidated or emasculated in the presence of a strong woman. Only an insecure half-man would whine about how a woman is a a threat if she doesn't cover herself head to toe and submit to him.

Same here, I always try to hold the door for people behind me. Maybe that's more a southern thing, I don't know, but I think that people who don't hold the door, regardless of their gender, are rude. .

It's the same in the North. Not holding the door for the person behind you is considered rude. Over here it also comes with some attitude from the person behind you if the door is shut in their face.

Ugh. Whenever I hear these fundie dudes talk about "respect" (and how it's only something that only women should give), I want to remind them that the lady who sang about the R-E-S-P-E-C-T they love so much sang this song, too!

drGx7JkFSp4

Ugh. Whenever I hear these fundie dudes talk about "respect" (and how it's only something that only women should give), I want to remind them that the lady who sang about the R-E-S-P-E-C-T they love so much sang this song, too!

drGx7JkFSp4

I really need a like button that could be liked a thousand times. And no where did that song say we didn't love and respect men. :snooty: I love me menfolk and love that there are men on this planet. Men are just awesome but women are too. :D

drGx7JkFSp4

Yeah, I think the guy who the series was about it said something about not condoning that song. These men want and think they deserve respect for no other reason than having a dick. What they don't understand is that in the real world, in order to get real respect, you have to give it as well. But I don't expect people like them to understand that.

Archived