IGNORED

This makes my blood boil - Thinking Housewife is Racist

SpeakNow

I lived in a mixed neighborhood several years ago. When some items were stolen and I contacted the police, they recommended that I walk around my neighbors’ yards in the morning looking in bushes, shrubs, dark corners and the like. I thought this behavior was strange, to say the least. The officer explained that the Negro thieves in the neighborhood will steal, hide their loot in the vicinity of the crime, then walk home unmolested. If the police stop and search them because they “match the description†they will have no evidence in their possession. They can then yell about “racial profiling†and get the Negro community members all fired up against evil white people. If they are not stopped, they can return to the stash the very next morning and retrieve the loot. If the thief is stopped at THAT point and the loot found in his possession, he can say that he just happened by and saw something abandoned in the bushes–he would also start yelling about “racial profiling.â€

thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2012/04/the-forgotten-beau-zabel/

Negro? Really? What the actual fuck.

ETA: not that that's the only problematic thing about the post but once people start using that word, you can pretty much express racism from there on out.

Holy Fuck!

ETA- to the ETA- I totally agree when you see terms like that you are aiming to here some straight out, racist bullshit.

I didn't know racism and prejudice were Christian values...better lock my stuff up when DD#3's boyfriend and DS#2's girlfriend are here...ahh...how to shock the fundys...my children have non-100% white partners. Ooops...better include myself in that...I'm not white either :o

Ummm, 'Negro thieves'? Wow I knew the stinking housewife was a horrible human but his/her casual racism is both shocking and painful.

Any suggestions what I should do? We have white, black, mexican, republican, democrat, straight and gay family members. We are not all of the same religion. Some of us don't even practice ANY religion! Maybe I should just meet these people out on the driveway and not even let them inside our house?? Oh the dilemma! :roll:

I can't read the stinking lousewife any more, it isn't good for my blood pressure.

That sounds an awful lot like something two white men did to my aunt's house last summer. Good thing her local police force wasn't busy profiling "negro" thieves or else they never would've been caught.

I've been taken advantaged by whites, blacks, asians, mexicans, native Americans blah blah blah. I was pissed at the person who stole or what have you and never thought it was because of their race but more of a case of I want something you have and will take it from you by force if I have to.

One time I was almost robbed outside a grocery store while putting my children and groceries away. A huge black man ran off the 2 white boys and 1 mexican boy who were trying to rob me. The man not only chased them off but calmed me down and told me tips to protect myself. He then stayed with me until I was able to drive away. Not trust a fellow human because of his/her skin color? :roll: Please, I have been given far more good in life than bad by my fellow man.

The Zimmerman apologists always make my blood pressure go up. For all that they bitch about "uppity" black people "screaming" about racial profiling, do they never even consider that it's racist asshats like them who are the reason racial profiling exists in the first place?

Sick.

my rule? if someone is in your house, armed and robbing you, hit them over the head with a frying pan, tie them up and call the cops, no matter what their race.

Oh, that is just maddening. I've actually heard of that type of theft scheme before, but only because it's happened more than once in my area. IIRC, the suspects came in all colors of the rainbow. As an aside, I don't think I know anyone under 80 who actually uses the term "Negro" unless they're actually trying to be racist.

it has nothing to do with "Negro"....I remember in the mid 70s my parents were robbed and the perps hid the stuff outside...they turned out to be the teens who lived next door (not African American/Canadian, just stoopid teens)...highly doubt the poster had a cop call them "Negro" anything...these people are sick....

Honestly, I can't help but think the person who wrote that is inserting "negro" on their own and just assumed the police were talking about AA neighbours when they said "The thieves in the neighbourhood..."

Negro? Is this the 1960s? My grandmother calls AAs Negros and she is a backwards uneducated, stereotypical WV hillbilly.

Haha, so actually my friend who is half-black and currently in a seminar on Faulkner accidentally used the word negro and then was like "Wait, what the fuck did I just say?"

But, uh, unless reading tons of Faulkner, there's no excuse.

I've been taken advantaged by whites, blacks, asians, mexicans, native Americans blah blah blah. I was pissed at the person who stole or what have you and never thought it was because of their race but more of a case of I want something you have and will take it from you by force if I have to.

One time I was almost robbed outside a grocery store while putting my children and groceries away. A huge black man ran off the 2 white boys and 1 mexican boy who were trying to rob me. The man not only chased them off but calmed me down and told me tips to protect myself. He then stayed with me until I was able to drive away. Not trust a fellow human because of his/her skin color? :roll: Please, I have been given far more good in life than bad by my fellow man.

I went to school with a white african american kid. Both of his parents were part aa part white. He hit the jackpot and ended up having white skin and blond hair. It was always fun to watch other peoples reactions when they saw his parents.

I went to school with a white african american kid. Both of his parents were part aa part white. He hit the jackpot and ended up having white skin and blond hair. It was always fun to watch other peoples reactions when they saw his parents.

I know a woman who is white, and married to a black man. They have twins, must have been some white in the dad's background because one twin is white and one is black. It is interesting to see how genetics happen. BUT they also get some really nasty comments because of it. They are amused when somebody asks if they're identical.

I know a woman who is white, and married to a black man. They have twins, must have been some white in the dad's background because one twin is white and one is black. It is interesting to see how genetics happen. BUT they also get some really nasty comments because of it. They are amused when somebody asks if they're identical.

Its sad that the girls get nasty comments when they did nothing wrong. My friend had the same problem. I think it was inflamed because he was living in Utah. Utah is one of the whitest states out there. When I visit, I like to play find the minority.

the twins are boys, and luckily still too young to understand the comments their parents get.

I will send lots of good mojo their way. It is going to be hard to hear those comments growing up.

I dont think it is "hitting the jackpot" to have features that tag some one as white. (Im sure you meant that life may likely be easier.)

I dont think it is "hitting the jackpot" to have features that tag some one as white. (Im sure you meant that life may likely be easier.)

I was referring to hitting the genetic jackpot. Think of it like a slot machine. You have to have all the recessive genes line up to get this result. Its a rare occurrence like winning the jackpot at the slot machine where all the high value symbols line up.

I in now way meant that it would make his life easier. It actually made his life harder. He kept having to defend himself and his parents.

Did he by any chance have albinism?

Archived