IGNORED

Santorum almost calls Obama a N---, stops himself (too late)

super skeptic

nzyvo8SKa0M

Argh, can't do it, here's the link.

It'll take you to the correct time on the video automatically. If not, it's minute 34:30. He says "The anti-war, government nig...uh, uh, the...America was a source for division around the world."

fixed it for you - Alecto

v=nzyvo8SKa0M

Argh, can't do it, here's the link.

It'll take you to the correct time on the video automatically. If not, it's minute 34:30. He says "The anti-war, government nig...uh, uh, the...America was a source for division around the world."

IDK. It seems unlikely. Maybe he was going to say "negotiator"?

IDK. It seems unlikely. Maybe he was going to say "negotiator"?

Nig...uh...uh...

I don't know. Maybe it's a really big word for him. But honestly the N-word coming out of his mouth wouldn't surprise me.

Yeah, I don't think he was aiming to say the n-word itself from the flow of the speech.

The fact someone made it to the 34 minute mark to find that though, that's amazing.

Honestly, I doubt that's really what he was going to say, but I'm at a loss to figure out what else would fit there. He clearly messed up somehow.

Also, I just want to smack him when he's looking all smug about Obama's comment to Medvedev.

Guest Anonymous

It didn't sound like it to me and nothing on his face suggested he was saying the 'n' word. The sound was a clear 'negg' sound, and he doesn't have a pronounced accent that would account for it coming out as it did.

He came across as a crazy idiot, but I just didn't hear that word.

M9nNt.jpg

“Things Santorum could have saved himself by sayingâ€.

:lol:

Maybe I have been awake too long, but this made me laugh so hard.

M9nNt.jpg

“Things Santorum could have saved himself by sayingâ€.

:lol:

I just about died there. Thank you.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

It didn't sound like it to me and nothing on his face suggested he was saying the 'n' word. The sound was a clear 'negg' sound, and he doesn't have a pronounced accent that would account for it coming out as it did.

He came across as a crazy idiot, but I just didn't hear that word.

I didn't hear it either. That word wouldn't have made sense in that context. Then again, when does Santorum make sense?

Seems legit! :lol:

I want the url for this so I can put it on my facebook!

Damn, copied it, but it was too wide. All it caught was the middle, missing ANTI, but got all of Nickleback (puke) in there. Didn't work. *sniffle*

http://i.imgur.com/M9nNt.jpg

Also right clicking should bring up the option to copy image URL.

This needs to go on know your meme. IDK how the "Hate Nickelback" meme got started, I kind of feel bad for them. But I LOL'd at this. OMG Obama is a Nickelback fan? There goes my vote!

I have no idea if Santorum almost said the N word.

I have to disagree with those of you who are saying the n word wouldn't have fit in the context of his sentence. If you back up the video a minute before Santorum's stammer, he is clearly talking about Obama. The anti goverment, antiwar n_____ would have fit well. I'm not convinced that he stumbled over the n word but that word would have fit.

The word, negotiator would have fit also. I don't want to believe that someone so openly racist got anywhere near the White House.

"anti war government negotiator" doesn't make sense alone, but neither does "anti war government n----"

Does he send out copies his speeches to press before speaking? That's the one thing that could settle this.

I can easily see him using the n word when discussing/ranting about Obama in private. He could have gotten caught up in the bashing and let it slip out :?

And people have been saying he could have been trying to say 'niggard', it would fit best of the three options, but what aware person would write that word into a speech? Much less one that Rick Santorum was going to read?

This needs to go on know your meme. IDK how the "Hate Nickelback" meme got started, I kind of feel bad for them. But I LOL'd at this.

Agreed...but could someone explain to me why Nickleback is so terrible? I mean, I'm not a rabid fan or anything, but I generally like their music pretty well. They sound a lot like Lifehouse and Daughtry to me, but those guys don't seem to get the same level of hate. I can't think of anything Nickleback does, music-wise, that's really worse than a dozen other pop bands that people usually like. Do they eat puppies in their spare time or something? :?

"anti war government negotiator" doesn't make sense alone, but neither does "anti war government n----"

Does he send out copies his speeches to press before speaking? That's the one thing that could settle this.

I can easily see him using the n word when discussing/ranting about Obama in private. He could have gotten caught up in the bashing and let it slip out :?

And people have been saying he could have been trying to say 'niggard', it would fit best of the three options, but what aware person would write that word into a speech? Much less one that Rick Santorum was going to read?

Niggard makes sense also. Although given his track record with the word, black, it is surprising that he would write that into a speech.

Whatever he started to say, he fumbled over the word so it wasn't something that he wanted to say.

They sound a lot like Lifehouse and Daughtry to me, but those guys don't seem to get the same level of hate.

Well, I also dislike Lifehouse and Daughtry, if that helps :P

Agreed...but could someone explain to me why Nickleback is so terrible? I mean, I'm not a rabid fan or anything, but I generally like their music pretty well. They sound a lot like Lifehouse and Daughtry to me, but those guys don't seem to get the same level of hate. I can't think of anything Nickleback does, music-wise, that's really worse than a dozen other pop bands that people usually like. Do they eat puppies in their spare time or something? :?

Unless he has shaved recently, the lead singer looks like Jesus. Perhaps looking like the savior has something to do with why he is disliked LOL

I don't think they really are that bad. The "Nickelback Hate" just sort of caught on, I think. It's sort of like with Justin Bieber. I mean, that kid is left-handed and taught himself to play drums on a right-handed drum kit, plays guitar, etc. People who say he has no talent clearly haven't bothered to look at any of his older videos. However, at least in the case of "Bieber hate" I can see how they would find his stylized image and songs annoying, his music is all over the place. A lot of people hate Nickelback before hearing any of the songs and they wouldn't even recognize any of the members if they saw them on the street.

My vote is Frothy was going to say Nickelback, but even he would not stoop that low!

Archived