IGNORED

Poor Sarah (Maxwell)

terranova

Sad that a 30 yo WOMAN is interviewed in a GIRLHOOD site. So sad you have to be married to be considered a woman,

YAY ! I am a nearly 52 year old GIRL with two university degrees, a job and a mortgage! Good God, do these people understand how unappetizing their lives are? And then they put themselves forward as ambassadors for Jesus....Jesus is saying, "Really, I wish you wouldn't. REALLY."

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember: "Keeping our children's hearts," in Maxwell-speak, translates to "Controlling

every. single. aspect. of their lives - minds, souls, spirits, bodies, spouses, careers, and anything else you care to mention - for as long as they're alive."

It's keeping unsavory company on my heathen bookshelves at the moment:

maxwellbookshelf.jpg

I'll have to start a thread for excerpts. There's a whole section about why none of the books I have (other than this one!) would be okay...

just found this interview Sarah did - no new information but once again she comments on being single

virtuousgirlhood.com/

Oh the stupidity, it burns::::

"And I haven’t heard of any homosexuals being murdered in the US. Maybe in Israel, but not in the US. If there has been murders, well I’d love the news stories on them as bullying anyone is something that I despise more then anything else."

link: virtuousgirlhood.com/2012/03/gay-persecution/comment-page-1/#comment-75542

Maybe in Israel, but not in the US.

Lolwut?

Has she not heard of the Tel Aviv or Jerusalem pride parade? The latter gets opposition but not murders as far as I know?

Meanwhile a quick google about the Laramie Project might be in order for them...

Yeah, I posted a comment. Asking had she ever heard of Matthew Shepard. And a few others. We'll see.

Wasn't Stevie himeself a pilot while he was in the Air Force? He once mentioned he loved to fly (along with fast motercycles). Sarah once posted a picture of him next to a plane from his AF days..... :twisted:

Are you kidding me? She actually believes no-one who is homosexual has been murdered for it in the US? Or any of the Western world for that matter? She is loosing my sympathy, she is actually an incredibly stupid girl, if she thinks that, because she hasn't heard of the, it hasn't happened. Considering her family rreads no newspapers, has limited internet access and no TV, she thinks she has all the information? She is now Poor Ignorant down-right idiotic Sarah to me. I only wish bad things on Steve to be frank.

Are you kidding me? She actually believes no-one who is homosexual has been murdered for it in the US? Or any of the Western world for that matter? She is loosing my sympathy, she is actually an incredibly stupid girl, if she thinks that, because she hasn't heard of the, it hasn't happened. Considering her family rreads no newspapers, has limited internet access and no TV, she thinks she has all the information? She is now Poor Ignorant down-right idiotic Sarah to me. I only wish bad things on Steve to be frank.

This.

I don't think it was Sarah who spoke of homosexuals's. I think that was another "article" by the author.

I don't think it was Sarah who spoke of homosexuals's. I think that was another "article" by the author.

If that's the case, I apologize. She had however said things in the past that many, including myself, would have found hurtful and extremely ignorant, so whilst I have sympathy, she is old enough to know better and comes across as very arrogant to me.

It's keeping unsavory company on my heathen bookshelves at the moment:

maxwellbookshelf.jpg

I'll have to start a thread for excerpts. There's a whole section about why none of the books I have (other than this one!) would be okay...

I notice one of your books is "What's The Matter With Kansas?". I remember when it first came out it always made me think of the Kansas-dwelling Maxwells, and others like them.

Heh. What's the Matter with Kansas, indeed!! That does make a nice companion now that I think of it. Talks about hearts too.

The book to the right of the Maxwell book is a book about evolution by Richard Dawkins (translated version). Ages ago on some other thread about what books I might recommend a fundie to read, I mentioned I'd recommend that one. Still would. Yes, eyes CAN evolve, given sufficient time!

Remember: "Keeping our children's hearts," in Maxwell-speak, translates to "Controlling

every. single. aspect. of their lives - minds, souls, spirits, bodies, spouses, careers, and anything else you care to mention - for as long as they're alive."

QFT! Steve is definitely a control freak. I can't imagine being around him for any length of time. He could suck the fun out of any situation.

Poor John and Marie,

"We had a great service yesterday, but the focus was on the Lord Jesus so we didn’t do any egg types of things." :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
For all that sucks in my life, I am beyond grateful and would thank any god on my knees for not giving me a family like the Maxwells to waste away in. I'd rather struggle, fight, be broke, underemployed, be divorced, everything than live like that.

Whenever my life is getting too hard and complicated and overwhelming, I just read a Sarah post and I can always find a way to be thankful for the life I'm living. It could be so - so - much worse. It could be like Sarah's.

No kidding. Poor Sarah. Poor, poor, poor fucking Sarah. Quick, Steve, I spot a child you're not currently suffocating! Jump on it! Impose your creepy dictates into every crevice of that brain!

Archived