IGNORED

Michael Pearl in Action

SpeakNow

I posted this video to Facebook with some quotes, and a friend of mine piped up defending the Pearls, as she usually does, convinced they're sweet people who are attacked for no good reason. Another friend of mine countered with when she and her brother were play-fighting with some of that pipe when it was being redone in their house years ago and he accidentally hit her one, and she said it hurt unbelievably bad, and she can't imagine anyone thinking it's okay to hit anyone, especially a small child, with that stuff, on on bare skin.

The physical torture is awful. At the same time, I feel that denying children the right to experience negative emotion and depriving them of the opportunity to channel such emotions prosocially is emotional torture.
YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE LURKER.

ALL OF THE INTERNETS. ALL OF THEM.

I see Debbi Pearl like a wife\girlfriend who helps her husband rape women. She tries to say oh I was a victim too when really she's into it and just as much of a sick fuck as the man.

I see Debbi Pearl like a wife\girlfriend who helps her husband rape women. She tries to say oh I was a victim too when really she's into it and just as much of a sick fuck as the man.

You may be right, but I get a strong vibe (if you can get a vibe from a Youtube video) that Debbi is an abused woman.

No concrete evidence, just something in the way she answers him and then looks up at him in this video. Like she's scared to death of him. If I saw them interacting in a social situation, knowing nothing about them, I would come to the same conclusion.

You may be right, but I get a strong vibe (if you can get a vibe from a Youtube video) that Debbi is an abused woman.

No concrete evidence, just something in the way she answers him and then looks up at him in this video. Like she's scared to death of him. If I saw them interacting in a social situation, knowing nothing about them, I would come to the same conclusion.

It could go that way. She's so abused she helps her husband do disgusting things. Sometimes I just see this hint of glee in her eyes like she's enjoying it too much. Maybe I am seeing something that isn't there. I saw these Pearls of Wisdom videos and she talked how when she's in charge and she seemed to take that role of strict will beat your ass authority figure on like she liked it. Her one way to get control maybe. IDK. Another video talked about how if you don't wear a jacket in the summer when traveling alone you could be trafficed same reason to wear sweats.

I wonder if the Pearls use the big scary world as a way to explain well this is better. You may be beaten but you aren't a sex slave...although I bet sexual abuse is common in this homes. Another layer of control\shame etc

Archived