IGNORED

I can't believe I'm doing this... - Duggar Book Signing

Buzzard

Currently standing in line at the Atlanta barnes and noble to see the king boob and his loyal kort. Behind me is a guy that drove 4 hours and can't stop talking about how excited he is... Dare me to get the book signed to "fj?"

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Currently standing in line at the Atlanta barnes and noble to see the king boob and his loyal kort. Behind me is a guy that drove 4 hours and can't stop talking about how excited he is... Dare me to get the book signed to "fj?"

Go all out. Have him endorse it to "Free Jinger!" And pronounce it "Jin-ger" not "Gin-ger". :)

If the kids were there, I'd be decked out head to toe in so many Nike logos Phil Knight would be sending me a royalty check. Just to see if anyone said it, and what the rest of them too.

The girls are visible... Lots of homeschool people. I'm the only one not a HUGE fan but for the most part, normal. B&N has NOT fundicized the store. There's a whole lotta defrauding going on and people turning books around.

The customers are turning the books over?!?! Bwahahaha! I wish I could drive on over in my Jersey HW costume. It is tastefully in bad taste. The girls are defrauding, but my azz is covered. :dance:

I'm snapping pictures of the Harry potter, lesbian, sex etc books. Hopefully I'll get some duggar pics

Are they chatting too much to Boob & Boobette? Maybe they figure since there aren't that many people, they can spend more time with those who showed up.

Did they start off the book-signing with a long-ass song and dance number? A speech? Or did they get right to it?

SCHWEEET. My fundie lite family lives near a B&N but I doubt Boob and Mullett would make it all the way to the PacNW for a book signing, even if my parents' area could be considered fundie-land sometimes. Hope you get some awesome pics and have a few interesting experiences to pass on to us poor deprived FJians. ;)

Still in line. Anna was here but left before I could get close. Pictures will come tomorrow, sorry... Digital camera! Rumor was that Josie was here.

Lord, you're a better person than I am. I don't think I could stand to be in the same building with any of them.

If you could get out of line to find a copy of Meg Moseley's book, you could ask them to sign a copy of it, or you could leave it with them and sign it for them -- courtesy of Free Jinger, of course.

I'm hanging out with Zoot too much.

SIGNED!!! TO F.J.!!!

Smuggar wrote: "May god richly bless you! Sorry we missed here!!!" Joshua - Josh 1:9

Um, I be confused... WTF does that mean? Everyone was very nice. The little kids were climbing on stuff and hard to settle down. I missed a few of them. Jana was sitting by herself (no other kids) next to JB and Michelle. All the other kids were at 3 seperate tables. I asked her why and she said that it was just how they did it. She was very sweet.

I took A LOT of pictures and will upload tomorrow (I use Kodak for my personal account... not putting these there... anyone suggest a photo sharing site for a fake account...) I'm off to see the heathen Indigo Girls so no time now!

Oh, and you'll love this. They're here for a few days but then headed up to see the Bates (per JB). Michelle said "Oh yes, we loves the Bateses!" Um... it was really really REALLY hard. But I smiled and said "thats wonderful".

Will tell all about the convo with Smuggar about CP tomorrow!

Ask them to pray for you to be fertile!

Yes!

ETA. Squeeeee!

Archived