IGNORED

I can't believe I'm doing this... - Duggar Book Signing

Buzzard

OMG, the Duggars and the Indigo Girls in one day? AWESOME. So looking forward to pics (actually, of either, Amy Ray makes my heart skip a beat or ten!!)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is SO cool, but boy - Smug's inscription leaves me very, very confused indeed - a little "g" for God? "Sorry we missed here!!!" :?: **sigh**

that makes no sense at all. I even looked up the passage to see if that gave a clue, and it doesn't - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.â€

Did he think you were getting the book signed for someone else? (i.e., F.J.). Maybe that's what he sorta meant by "missing here"?

Although that still doesn't make complete sense.

Ok, back from cheering and dancing at the heathen lesbian music festival. YAY the encore was Galileo!!! Apparently I took 98 pictures. On a quick scan I set 94 to upload. I am not a particularly impressive photographer and there were people moving everywhere. Sorry many of them suck hairy balls. Photobucket claims it will take almost 2 hours to upload so I'm going to go to sleep and post them in the morning.

One more fun JB tidbit. A little girl was wearing a TLC t-shirt for 19 kids and counting. JB got ALL EXCITED and pulled her out of line to take a picture of the shirt with his iphone. He said he had heard about the shirt but hadnt seen it.

Jinger (I think it was Jinger) was wearing a jewish star... wtf? You'll see it in the pics.

Sooo... What time do you think you'll be posting the pics?

Not that I'm dying to see them or anything... just mildly curious... :eusa-whistle:

I'm so excited for this! Is it me or was Smuggar's inscription kind of a Christian fuck you? Sorry we missed here makes it seem like he was saying "Sorry you're not righteous enough." or maybe he meant to write, "Sorry we missed you here." and forgot the 'you'. Somehow I doubt it.

Could Jinger have been wearing it because they're Zionists? I know a lot of Evangelicals are. But I don't know that she's that politically savvy.

Jana was sitting by herself (no other kids) next to JB and Michelle.

Idle speculation but.... this strikes me as so sad and controlling. Almost like a punishment of sorts. Maybe I'm just reading too deeply into this, but I feel Jana is going through some kind of "re-training" if you know what I mean. Btw, how surreal is it for the J'kids to go into a book store, and not ever be allowed to read any of the books there? Totally not fair and pathetic how people were turning around book covers in an attempt to prevent any defrauding. People... these are BOOKS! We can't shield these children from EVERYTHING.

Idle speculation but.... this strikes me as so sad and controlling. Almost like a punishment of sorts. Maybe I'm just reading too deeply into this, but I feel Jana is going through some kind of "re-training" if you know what I mean. Btw, how surreal is it for the J'kids to go into a book store, and not ever be allowed to read any of the books there? Totally not fair and pathetic how people were turning around book covers in an attempt to prevent any defrauding. People... these are BOOKS! We can't shield these children from EVERYTHING.

Ok totally random but sometimes when I see her on the show I kind of imagine her fleeing the family and turning into a butch lesbian with short hair a wife beater, cargo pants and doc martens.

Here ya go!

I wish I had added the comments and titles before the computer went to sleep (I fell asleep). The books at the beginning are those that defrauded me and others! If you look at Smuggar you can see he's writing to us!

Did you actually ask him to sign it to "Free Jinger"? Did he ask what that was? I'm laughing out loud here and hubby just does not get the hilarity of the situation. Great job on your field trip!!

Its signed to "FJ." He never asked my name, just who to make it out to. JB and Michelle asked my name, but they didnt personalize, they just signed.

Great pics! Was Jessa out with some of the little ones at first? She wasn't sitting by Joy in the first shots. I look at those kids and see such potential; it's a shame they will have to work so hard and climb so many barriers to reach their potential...

Yeah, the shots are ordered last to first for some reason. Jessa was with Jordyn and the other tiny ones. They were long gone by the time I got to the front of the line (as was Anna). It took me awile to get the psycho behind me in pocket enough so I could leave the line and sneak shots from the side.

I did see Anna haul ass out of the building so I'm guessing baby needed something. The fact that they brought that tiny little boy on a road trip is a bit disturbing.

Guest LilaFowler

Thanks for posting! LOL at the Duggars being in front of the Teen romance/paranormal section that their family is not allowed to read.

She actually seemed kind of sad. All the other kids were together and having fun. They were engaging the people in the line, looking at electronics, really ok with where they were. She was just kind of there. She didnt speak unless spoken to and smiled "sweetly". I really felt bad for her.

JD looks quite defrauded there in pic 88. Jinger looks plenty amused herself.

It does look like poor Jana is quite isolated from the group sitting up by Jimboob and ofJimboob and away from the rest of her siblings. I can understand her wanting to be away from the howler monkeys, but you would think she would rather be by her sisters of JD. Something is not right. I do wonder what goes on when the cameras are not rolling.

Archived