IGNORED

Remember the naked roast sitter?

clibbyjo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When I mount meat, I like it warm, stiff and attached to a guy. Not like this. I need the brain bleach STAT!

:lol:

The problem with the photo is that at first you see the nice body, the beautiful hair and you scroll down to something protruding from her vagina. :shock: If it was meat that she threw out, i would still think it was odd but serving that to unknowing people is wrong.

Hahaha, I know where she lives. If I am right it would only be a few hours on the train. Far too creepy and internet stalkerish, so I would never do this IRL, but I want to show up and say "Hi, I'm from Free Jinger. We read your blog..." And I genuinely do not think she would mind.

I wouldn't accept any offers of food though....

Come on JFC, hop on the train and go say hi! :pray: Get us a picture. You don't even have to dress fundie for it and bet she would show your her roadkill collection if you asked nicely. No eating there, especially roasts. :dance:

Come on JFC, hop on the train and go say hi! :pray: Get us a picture. You don't even have to dress fundie for it and bet she would show your her roadkill collection if you asked nicely. No eating there, especially roasts. :dance:

That would be the most awesome thing ever, JFC!

I just hope she doesn't add you to her roadkill collection :shock:

Am I correct in supposing that this is her website?

http://www.graveyarddirt(DOT)com/

Yep!! That's her. Somewhere in there is a post about her serving up food with 'shrooms and menstrual blood to relatives without them knowing, that's the post that got her snarked hard on Livejournal. Unfortunately it seems her search function is broken.

And yeah... don't give drugs to people who aren't in on the game. (1) it's dangerous (for them and possibly for YOUR criminal record) and (2) why waste a good thing on people who won't appreciate???

This is the first time in my history of reading here that I've followed a link and within 5 minutes the phrase "Are you serious?" was shouted at my computer screen.

I just don't understand. I'm all about casual profanity but her use of it almost seems calculated.

Ms GD is one of my favorites. I follow her on Facebook, because she's such a daily delight. Yup, she and the husband still live with his parents, and she still bitches almost all the time about how they screw with her works. Honestly, I sometimes want to write snarky remarks to her about having more space to work, you know, if she and the husband were able to support themselves and live alone. Also, she sells food and booze- all handmade- over the internet. I suspect she's violating all sorts of food handling laws there, but whatever.

Ms GD is one of my favorites. I follow her on Facebook, because she's such a daily delight. Yup, she and the husband still live with his parents, and she still bitches almost all the time about how they screw with her works. Honestly, I sometimes want to write snarky remarks to her about having more space to work, you know, if she and the husband were able to support themselves and live alone. Also, she sells food and booze- all handmade- over the internet. I suspect she's violating all sorts of food handling laws there, but whatever.

You could not pay me a million dollars to buy anything she made.

You could not pay me a million dollars to buy anything she made.

So you're saying you don't want boysenberry hooch that she made, that may have had a badger skull and pheasant bones also in it at one point? I don't understand why. I mean, the bones were in there for ceremonial purposes only...

Oh Lordy I found it. She did mount the meat. And I do believe I mean that literally.

Great googly moogly...

Apologies for the stupid/obvious question here, but... What is her link to fundydom?

Is she actually fundy? Or are her parents fundy, or???

If I'm thinking of the right Janis she's crazy because she switches religions and life styles as often as Ismelda Marcos changed shoes. Her poor kids can't help but be confused.

Yep, and she's also used eleventy different ways of schooling her kids.

And count me in as one whose eyes were seared by Mrs. Meatsitter. :shock:

Guest Anonymous
Apologies for the stupid/obvious question here, but... What is her link to fundydom?

Is she actually fundy? Or are her parents fundy, or???

I think her original thread was calling her a fundie witch, if I recall correctly. I don't actually think she meets my fundie requirements (she doesn't seem to advocate anyone else living as she does, she doesn't have any kids that she forces to participate in her bonkers activities, she isn't attempting to legislate her beliefs) but it is a hell of a trainwreck.

The only stuff she does that I have an actual problem with is feed nonconsenting/unknowing people shrooms or bodily fluids or other gross stuff. If she quit that my attitude would be strictly - not for me, but you have fun there.

Ok, thanks Lissar. She is definitely singing out the McCrayCray, I was just puzzled about the fundy angle though (her potty mouth wasn't quite shouting "ATI" out to me).

She is quite the piece of work.

Guest Anonymous
Ok, thanks Lissar. She is definitely singing out the McCrayCray, I was just puzzled about the fundy angle though (her potty mouth wasn't quite shouting "ATI" out to me).

She is quite the piece of work.

I finally figured out the correct search term to dig up the original thread: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3225

Oh Lordy I found it. She did mount the meat. And I do believe I mean that literally.

Link broken and behind the cut if you dare.

flickr.com/photos/graveyarddirt/3156616770/in/photostream

I'm a glutton for punishment so now I have to gouge out my eyes. I was nice enough to share though so now my husband gets to be blind too and he is again asking where I find things like this and why I look at them. :D

I feel sick everytime I think of her feeding that roast to her family. Gag.

Oh, she is pissed off today! Her Father-In-Law dared to trim a tree on HIS property that she considered sacred. Seriously chica, get your own place if you don't want people touching your stuff. Oh, wait, that would mean you and your husband might have to get jobs that pay real money.

Holy crackers. Could you imagine stumbling across your daughter in law's blog to find that she'd been memstruating on your meals for years? Bloody hell.

That picture is one of the most puke-worthy things I've seen in a LONG time. :o :shock: Also, feeding her blood and mushrooms to people without them knowing!?! She needs to be committed before she hurts someone. I think it's going to be a while before I can eat anything that I didn't make myself.

Oh yeah, I remember this lady. As crazy as they come. I think I read a few posts on her blog, but couldn't go on after reading about how she peed on some blackberries she had picked before cooking with them. UUUGH.

Archived