IGNORED

Remember the naked roast sitter?

clibbyjo

LOL I was just thinking about her the other day. I was in the mood for some crazy, but couldn't remember her blog.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my... I'm guessing it's sexual innuendo- sitting on a hunk of meat?

Also, I hope she cooked it first. Or maybe she purposely didn't and thus waited for her period?

Can someone link me to the original thread about this? I searched and could not find it. Also, anything re: Crazy Janis that's not the current/recent thread about her being pregnant again. I want to know what makes Crazy Janis "crazy". I searched again and couldn't find anything. :?

Wait, what? You can not POSSIBLY be remembering this correctly. Surely this is all an elaborate prank you guys pull out every few months to get those of us who only showed up since the last time... right?

it absolutely is correct. It was disgusting. The woman lives in Scotland. I don't even want to look at anything she's written since. The woman is a looney tune and then some.

Can someone link me to the original thread about this? I searched and could not find it. Also, anything re: Crazy Janis that's not the current/recent thread about her being pregnant again. I want to know what makes Crazy Janis "crazy". I searched again and couldn't find anything. :?

If I'm thinking of the right Janis she's crazy because she switches religions and life styles as often as Ismelda Marcos changed shoes. Her poor kids can't help but be confused.

Oh my... I'm guessing it's sexual innuendo- sitting on a hunk of meat?

Also, I hope she cooked it first. Or maybe she purposely didn't and thus waited for her period?

NO, NO, NO. :o She sat on it raw, while she was having her period. Then she cooked it. I suppose that is better than the other way but it's downright disturbing.

She has duct taped bags of menstrual blood-infused water in the fridge.

She was snarked on livejournal (oh how I wish I could find the thread, but not having too much luck so far) for being lolwut with the roadkill but more than that, she puts her own bodily fluids (menstrual blood is a big one) AND possibly psychoactive mushrooms into food that's she cooks for OTHER PEOPLE without TELLING THEM.

Very much not cool.

No satire. And yes, very real. She did have a gorgeous body but for the rest, she was crazy.

No thanks for the memories. I almost barfed remembering that picture and her cooking with menstrual blood stories. Gag!

Is this the one that cooked her placenta and she and he husband ate it for energy??

She has duct taped bags of menstrual blood-infused water in the fridge.

She was snarked on livejournal (oh how I wish I could find the thread, but not having too much luck so far) for being lolwut with the roadkill but more than that, she puts her own bodily fluids (menstrual blood is a big one) AND possibly psychoactive mushrooms into food that's she cooks for OTHER PEOPLE without TELLING THEM.

Very much not cool.

There are two frames of thought to this. First one never doses someone without their knowledge, uncool, unhealthy- if a person has severe fungus allergies it could be a life threatening event. Second why waste the 'shrooms? Save them and make fudge o'shrooms or for a nice day in the garden or the outdoors. :mrgreen:

NO, NO, NO. :o She sat on it raw, while she was having her period. Then she cooked it. I suppose that is better than the other way but it's downright disturbing.

Wow. There are no words. :puke-front:

She has quite the potty-mouth, too. I, myself, enjoy a well-placed obscenity now and then, but she throws them around like some people abuse apostrophes.

She has quite the potty-mouth, too. I, myself, enjoy a well-placed obscenity now and then, but she throws them around like some people abuse apostrophes.

I gotta agree with you and I do own up to my own trash mouth. Frankly I'd love to read her blog, but too many MFs thrown in for no reason, except for lack of anything better to say i guess.

Ok, now I know why I missed all the fun. It was in Sept/Oct and I was off due to family issues.

There are some really sick puppies out there. :?

:shock:

I thought I was up for any kind of reading to help me wind down for bed after the 3 a.m. feeding. I overestimated myself. I'm going to eat some Gravol and read about some boring fundies to calm myself down now. I will also never be doing potluck again.

Oh Lordy I found it. She did mount the meat. And I do believe I mean that literally.

Link broken and behind the cut if you dare.

flickr.com/photos/graveyarddirt/3156616770/in/photostream

Whoever found that photo wins a prize of some sort. NOTHING, in the history of my Internet usage, even when I had hyperemesis, has caused me to fear that I might vomit. This picture made me worry for the fate of my sofa. I want to go lie down now, but I'm afraid to close my eyes. I'm a pretty open-minded person. Placenta encapsulation, no problem. Private rituals with menstrual blood? Keep it private, but you go, girl. This is just so many levels of wrong and horrific. At a glance, it looks like a bizarre medical condition.

Hahaha, I know where she lives. If I am right it would only be a few hours on the train. Far too creepy and internet stalkerish, so I would never do this IRL, but I want to show up and say "Hi, I'm from Free Jinger. We read your blog..." And I genuinely do not think she would mind.

I wouldn't accept any offers of food though....

When I mount meat, I like it warm, stiff and attached to a guy. Not like this. I need the brain bleach STAT!

the only question I have is: did she get an infection from the bacteria in raw meat?

I hope her family knows about the pics she posts and now refuses any food she offers...

Archived