IGNORED

Remember the naked roast sitter?

clibbyjo

I was just cleaning up the bloglist I read and remembered Ms.Graveyard Dirt who sat on the roast naked who was always doing stuff with roadkill. She hasn't updated her blog in months(maybe she found us ?) but I found her on FB and see she is still doing stuff with roadkill and swearing up a storm so that was fun. Same name on FB for those who care.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. I don't remember a thing. Nope. *sticks fingers in ears and runs away to find the brain bleach*

No thanks for the memories. I almost barfed remembering that picture and her cooking with menstrual blood stories. Gag!

I'm sorry, she sat on the whatnow?! :shock:

She had a "beautiful" pot roast that was just SO beautiful that she had to sit on it. Naked, while menstruating if I can recall correctly.

She had a "beautiful" pot roast that was just SO beautiful that she had to sit on it. Naked, while menstruating if I can recall correctly.

It was raw, right?

Wasn't she pregnant? Did she have the baby?

If anyone wants to read the back story, I would suggest searching "crazy Janis".

It was raw, right?

Wasn't she pregnant? Did she have the baby?

If anyone wants to read the back story, I would suggest searching "crazy Janis".

It was raw. Maybe she was pregnant.... I'm going to go look up that thread now. my toddler won't sleep and is engrossed in his movie and I need something to distract from the hypergylcemic inducing saccarine that is "Cinderelmo"

I don't think Crazy Janis is the roast-sitter, isn't she the breast-implant-bisexual-sometimes-fundy?

What I want to know is whether the roast sitter's inlaws knew what she did with their food, and whether they have kicked her out yet.

I'm not too freaked about the taxidermy, preserving, and making magic crazy potions with roadkill, but the menstrual blood and ass on the family dinner was beyond crazy.

I was just cleaning up the bloglist I read and remembered Ms.Graveyard Dirt who sat on the roast naked who was always doing stuff with roadkill. She hasn't updated her blog in months(maybe she found us ?) but I found her on FB and see she is still doing stuff with roadkill and swearing up a storm so that was fun. Same name on FB for those who care.

Oh man. She got snarked hard on Livejournal, I'd not thought of her in a year or so!

Nothing quite says love like putting your bodily fluids in all the house cooking. Yeccccchhhhhh.

...did she think it needed basting?

Ok, I searched here and looked at her blog and found nothing other than FJ talking about her sitting on the roast. I want links people! I am dieing to see this because that is how I roll. I don't mean her ass but the original thread.

Wait, what? You can not POSSIBLY be remembering this correctly. Surely this is all an elaborate prank you guys pull out every few months to get those of us who only showed up since the last time... right?

Wait, what? You can not POSSIBLY be remembering this correctly. Surely this is all an elaborate prank you guys pull out every few months to get those of us who only showed up since the last time... right?

I wish. At the time I was suffering from morning sickness and thought EXACTLY THE SAME THING.

Ok, I searched here and looked at her blog and found nothing other than FJ talking about her sitting on the roast. I want links people! I am dieing to see this because that is how I roll. I don't mean her ass but the original thread.

IIRC, its not on her blog, but on her photo sharing. I think flickr?

Found the picture of the roast.

flickr.com/photos/graveyarddirt/3156616770/

I will never forget that photo as long as I live.

Scarred. for. life.

Same here :shock:

Never going there again!

New Year's Rib Roast #2

Sometimes a piece of meat is so beautiful you just have to sit on it. With no underwear. While you're having your period. (MAGIC MUCH?)

OMFG. I really do not have any words.

:shock: I said I wanted the words talking about this, not THAT!

ZvAES6Y9Kfw

I wanted the thread butnow I want my vision back.

Wow im kinda sad that i missed so much crazy. This sounds epic. I am laughing my ass off

this is satire right?

Wow im kinda sad that i missed so much crazy. This sounds epic. I am laughing my ass off

this is satire right?

Crazily enough, I think she's for real. There are just some people out there, that are too crazy NOT to be real....

Archived