IGNORED

this is so bad to do to your children.

doggie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm boggled by the spurting penis drawn on the kitchen cabinet.

And they got the swastika wrong.

WTF is going on in that household (other than maybe a shitton of meth being smoked by the adults).

I sincerely hope this was as sick joke and that they're not actually raising their kids to do the Nazi salute.

Is this an old picture of Prussian Blue?

Hopefully it's just dumb kids, real white supremacists would've gotten the swastika right.

I don't think that's a snake, looks more like a cat tail.

Person in camo is also holding a snake. Seriously, I would call CPS on these people. So not funny.

It looks like a tabby cat's tail to me, with the cat's butt just visible beneath the person's hand.

The best part about Lamb and Lynx is that they are now super liberal hippies who are lobbying for their state to have medical marijuana.

Is this an old picture of Prussian Blue?

Hopefully it's just dumb kids, real white supremacists would've gotten the swastika right.

I don't think that's a snake, looks more like a cat tail.

You're right, that's a cat.

I'd call CPS and the ASPCA just for good measure. :snooty:

The best part about Lamb and Lynx is that they are now super liberal hippies who are lobbying for their state to have medical marijuana.

Unfortunately I've yet to see when they stopped being Holocaust deniers.

What the heck? Who are these kids? What a horrible environment for them...I hope someone can do something about their parents!

Considering the writing in the background, looks like they are from Germany. Believe it or not, the country still has active and thriving neo-nazis.

Who allows kids to draw on the walls?

Not to mention the whole swastika issue.

My kids draw on their walls. I put up dry erase paint for them though, so I guess it doesn't count.

My goodness, we actually have every piece of clothing those children are wearing! And that same fan as well. That makes me feel unreasonably creeped out. I don't want to have the same taste in children's clothing as a bunch of neo-Nazis!

Also: Those poor kids. Those poor, poor kids.

I'm scared that I know this, but they're saluting with the wrong arm and the swastika is backward.

Picture probably got flipped.

I'm boggled by the spurting penis drawn on the kitchen cabinet.

And they got the swastika wrong.

WTF is going on in that household (other than maybe a shitton of meth being smoked by the adults).

One of them seems also to be manhandling a kitten!

Picture probably got flipped.

Can't be, since the writing reads correct. It's awful how some people raise their kids.

Hm. Now I'm doubtful of the kind of people who can write in German but can't draw a proper Nazi swastika. I mean, the Klan has some standards, right?

Archived