IGNORED

Michelle is up to Welcoming More Kids After her Misscarriage

Anxious Girl

http://moms.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2 ... -pregnancy

It seems that Jim Boob and Michelle would be happy to accept another "blessing". The comments section are interesting, to say the least. Defenders have gone from the stereotypical comments of "they're raising the kids to be polite members of society," to "who cares what they're doing? Leave them alone!" Most of the commenters finally seem to realize that the Duggars are crazy, though. If this report has already been discussed on here, please feel free to delete it.

I laughed at this comment.

are you kidding? Really? You do realize what sterlization is? Good grief people! Get over yourselves!! If you don't like it, don't watch it! Go watch the Teen Mom show instead! That seems to be more up your alley. Irresponsible kids having kids with no job, no education, and living off Mom & Dad. Yea Team! Now there's something to be upset about putting on TV!

Josh in some ways is still living off of Boob. A lot of Duggar defenders don't know that Boob is the owner of the car lot. I find some of the Teen Mom cast members and their families to be more responsible than the Duggars in some ways. Farrah from Teen Mom 1 at least has work experience and a vocational training. She is more in touch with reality than the J'Slaves.

dirt-303814

Debbie, they receive NO public assistance. The parents invested in and own several properties that generate income. They shop at thrift stores; they shop at the bulk grocery stores. They cook at home and don't waste money on eating out. They save money and very regularly give not just time but material things and food to those in need.

I would not have that many children, but it's not my decision. It's also not the decision of any of your judgemental, mean people. It's too bad we don't have more families with the love, respect and caring that is shown in the Dugger family. Probably some of you criticizing didn't have those factors in your life and that's why it's so easy for you to hate.

I love leg humpers. Such blind fools...

The Duggars do eat out often. The thrift store days have been over for awhile. I guess some fans haven't noticed the name brand clothes and Aeropostale bags in the house.

We would be open to more if God saw fit to bless us with more

And in other news water is wet. Is anyone honestly surprised by this?

I love how these idiots think that the Duggars are "responsible." What makes them so responsible? Let me guess: being married, white, and Christian. It doesn't seem responsible to me to try to have a 20th living child in your mid-40s, particularly if your 19th living child was born frighteningly early and may have disabilities as a result of said premature birth.

This made me laugh

We have heard so many things about being a grandparent and now we know why it is so great," Michelle told Ann Curry. "You get the joy of playing and spending time with them but you don't have all the responsibility."

Responsibility? It's a responsibility to say, "Go ask Jana"?

I was watching the early morning edition on TLC today and they were remodeling the building at the car lot. Jim Bob loaded Justin, James and Jackson into the front seat of a dump truck and drove to the dump and then to TTH. I have never ridden in a truck with 4 seat belts across the front seat, JB is very responsible.

A lot of Duggar defenders I know say 'oh but how can you judge what you see on tv?'. Uh, editing is done to make them look GOOD. If I can see things I don't like from the show, then there's a good chance it is worse in reality than on tv.

I was watching the early morning edition on TLC today and they were remodeling the building at the car lot. Jim Bob loaded Justin, James and Jackson into the front seat of a dump truck and drove to the dump and then to TTH. I have never ridden in a truck with 4 seat belts across the front seat, JB is very responsible.

Hey, he puts his kids in seat belts!! Father of the Year!!! Oh, and it's the law too.

Guest Anonymous

And in other news water is wet. Is anyone honestly surprised by this?

This.

What's with the announcement about Vyckie Garrison - has she been predicting a new "shock horror!" Duggar baby on TV or something?

I just don't see how the Duggars are responsible. Before their debt-is-bad days, they got into it to buy property. They got wealthy partly because of debt. I'm not saying "Yay for debt!" (we are debt-free, so I'm really not in favor of it), but sometimes some debt is needed. Few people can buy homes with going into debt. They eschew debt as being irresponsible while living comfortably due to the debt they had and for punching out more kids than they can take an active part in raising.

The older girls are fairly responsible because they were forced to be. Why aren't they mothers of the year?

These idiots are just so irresponsible that it drives me up the god-damned wall. Responsibility? My husband works his ass off and we have no debt. I stay home to raise our daughter while he's out there working to make the money we need, and we live modestly. How would it be responsible to inch out more than a dozen and a half babies with a disregard as to how we'll support them and educate them? The Duggars got lucky going into debt to buy their rental properties. If they didn't get lucky with a TV show, who knows if the rentals they had would truly have been enough to support them all.

I just don't see how the Duggars are responsible. Before their debt-is-bad days, they got into it to buy property. They got wealthy partly because of debt. I'm not saying "Yay for debt!" (we are debt-free, so I'm really not in favor of it), but sometimes some debt is needed. Few people can buy homes with going into debt. They eschew debt as being irresponsible while living comfortably due to the debt they had and for punching out more kids than they can take an active part in raising.

Plus, they make money off the debt of others with the carlot's easy financing scam combined with JD's repo business.

The Duggars got lucky going into debt to buy their rental properties. If they didn't get lucky with a TV show, who knows if the rentals they had would truly have been enough to support them all.

I don't think they would have been. With the recession hitting the real estate market especially hard, they had to be seeing a hit in their income. At the same time, they're expecting their 17th child and they have a huge new house to maintain...all of that probably played the largest role in deciding to do a weekly show instead of occasional specials.

This.

What's with the announcement about Vyckie Garrison - has she been predicting a new "shock horror!" Duggar baby on TV or something?

In one of the articles about Josie's birth and how life-risking it was to the mother, she thought that Michelle would still try to keep having more kids, no matter what the critiques say. Here's the link: http://nolongerquivering.com/2010/01/29 ... g-baby-20/

I love how these idiots think that the Duggars are "responsible." What makes them so responsible? Let me guess: being married, white, and Christian. It doesn't seem responsible to me to try to have a 20th living child in your mid-40s, particularly if your 19th living child was born frighteningly early and may have disabilities as a result of said premature birth.

My parents had me when they were in their 40s. I'm 35, and they're both dead. Mom died when I was a teenager. Obviously, that experience isn't true of all parents who choose to have kids later in life, but it's one of several reasons to think about it very carefully.

I'll tell you this: it's irresponsible to have kids in your 40s and then sit around eating tater tots. I hope Michelle keeps up with her elliptical trainer.

Plus, they make money off the debt of others with the carlot's easy financing scam combined with JD's repo business.

That's true, they have both businesses just so they can make money off of other people's debt once the TLC gravy train stops.

It's the same thing with how they say they don't watch TV, it's bad, yet have a TV show and make tons of money off of encouraging and even hoping people will do what they see as bad. They don't like TV or debt but if others felt the same way, they'd be in the poor-house.

I don't think they would have been. With the recession hitting the real estate market especially hard, they had to be seeing a hit in their income. At the same time, they're expecting their 17th child and they have a huge new house to maintain...all of that probably played the largest role in deciding to do a weekly show instead of occasional specials.

Very true. It's luck that has made them wealthy, not wise business decisions like the Boob likes to claim.

My parents had me when they were in their 40s. I'm 35, and they're both dead. Mom died when I was a teenager. Obviously, that experience isn't true of all parents who choose to have kids later in life, but it's one of several reasons to think about it very carefully.

I'll tell you this: it's irresponsible to have kids in your 40s and then sit around eating tater tots. I hope Michelle keeps up with her elliptical trainer.

Oh, I don't think there's anything wrong in general with having kids after 40. Both my mom and my MIL did, and at this rate, I might end up doing the same. The problem is trying to have a 20th (TWENTIETH!) child at 45, when you know that you are reproductively fragile (e.g., already had a very premature birth and a recent miscarriage).

A lot of Duggar defenders I know say 'oh but how can you judge what you see on tv?'. Uh, editing is done to make them look GOOD. If I can see things I don't like from the show, then there's a good chance it is worse in reality than on tv.

I think a lot of Duggar defenders are the types of people who don't know how twisted reality TV is. They don't know about editing or about producers staging events. There has been evidence of TLC staging some of the things on their shows. The Roloffs were caught with a storyline cheat sheet one time and several tattooing events on Miami Ink, NY Ink, and LA Ink were staged.

It's the same thing with how they say they don't watch TV, it's bad, yet have a TV show and make tons of money off of encouraging and even hoping people will do what they see as bad. They don't like TV or debt but if others felt the same way, they'd be in the poor-house.

I always laugh at the Duggars' saying how they don't watch TV. There was an interview in which Mullet said that the reason the family doesn't have cable is because she thinks it would be liking having garbage delivered to your house. Mullet is a moron and she doesn't realize that part of the reason her family manages to have a TV show is because of cable and satellite subscribers.

Archived