IGNORED

Further proof that fundie-ism is all about the MAN

sableduck

I honestly hope that's fake. I've seen the Porsche Girl photos and I was honestly not as horrified.

Serving him by giving him a BJ during labour? Are you kidding me? How about HE serves HER during labour by shutting the fuck up, keeping his dick in his pants and instead, massaging her back?

If my husband had even thought of anything like during labour, well lets just say he wouldn't have needed a vasectomy.

Serving him by giving him a BJ during labour? Are you kidding me? How about HE serves HER during labour by shutting the fuck up, keeping his dick in his pants and instead, massaging her back?

If my husband had even thought of anything like during labour, well lets just say he wouldn't have needed a vasectomy.

This is put so beautifully there aren't even words.

Forgive me, but I'm going to quote:

Jesus says “Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.†Luke 6:38

So Mommy tried to focus on Papa during the labor. During the nap, she “gave†to him. He “gave†in return – a nice oral dose of prostaglandins.

First, this is just horrible, horrible. I guess "Mommy" didn't shift into the transition phase of labor while "giving" to Papa, or Papa may have lost one of his manly parts from his nether region.

Oral dose.... The "dose of prostaglandins" helps stimulate the cervix, and you can do this prior to water breaking, but it's not okay thereafter because of risk of infection for the baby and for mom after membrane rupture.

Never, ever have I heard anyone teach or say that there was an effective "dose of prostaglandins" that was effective orally... If it worked that way, they'd have lollypops and bubble gum prostaglandin doses that they'd give to mom to enhance labor. But it doesn't work that way.

And noting the verse from Luke 6 (context, context....), she should be advocating applying the dose of prostaglandins to her bosom. You could call that "KJV style" perhaps? Maybe she can try this with her next delivery.

Unreal.

What I looked like when I read "...a nice oral dose of prostaglandins."

TI3Hq.png

That photo has me tearing up so bad from laughing. :laughing-lettersrofl:

It sounds as if she doesn't believe in Child Protective Services. She has a male friend who was banned from another site and she is upset.

Here was another comment, "but anybody willing to defend the position that molested children should stay with their molestor (sic) needs to be dispensed with. " This was a complete mischaracterization of an entire discussion focused on whether Child Protective Services do more harm than good, whether the existence of such agencies violate the Constitution, and whether government social workers violate Biblical spheres of authority along with legal principles of long standing in our culture

http://subjectbydesign.blogspot.com/200 ... ar-us.html

Archived