IGNORED

Keller Wedding Live Streamed Today 1:30pm Watch & Talk

theologygeek

Can we start with the speculation that Anna is pregnant again? She is either still losing the baby weight or starting to put on the baby weight. Or she is picking up Smuggar's eating habits.

So are Priscilla and David on their honeymoon now? Do fundies take a honeymoon if it isn't paid for by TLC?

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't read all the pages - was there a drinking game involved? Anyone hurt today?

So glad for the posted clips - no way in hell I could have sat through that...

Whats with fundies and flats when they wear formal wear? The bridesmaids get all dressed up and come schlepping in wearing some nasty looking flats. Aren't they allowed to wear even a modest heel?

riffle

Anna wore some strappy heels and that's why her dress was short. I think you can get a good look during ceremony 2 of Canadiam Hippie's vids.

I guess Rebekah was the flatironed blonde in the weddint party. She must have had some had some clips in because her hair is MAYBE shoulder length at best. Still didn't see Suze unless she was the last bridesmaid. It was so dark that I couldn't even see Jana and she had the Duggar soft curls. Can someone show me where she was in the lineup? They all looked the same, save Smuggat pawing Anna the whole time. Disgusting.

The Hallelujah chorus was probably David's way of celebrating the fact that he'll finally get to have sex.

Maybe he'll want to play it while they do the deed.

The Hallelujah chorus was probably David's way of celebrating the fact that he'll finally get to have sex.

But then all they'd hear is "Hah..." :oops:

I would give them props if they used that song as they exited, it would be funny, but walking down the isle to that... ick.

Speaking of exits, did anyone else notice that the guests stayed for one more prayer after the couple left? Where did they go? Into a private area to have a quicky makeout session?

Yeah, the song would have been better suited at the end. I used Ode to Joy as my processional. No reason why Pris couldn't have used that; it's suitably classical and a song even the Duggars could saw out in the fiddle section in the choir box.

I wonder how let down Priscilla is today? All these years of waiting, and you know it was 2 pumps a tickle and a squirt!

The wedding was the highlight of her life. From here on out, it's nothing but work, work, work. Homemaking, babymaking, birthing, cleaning, serving her headship, thanking God for her miserable life. Yep. Good job, Prissy!

The wedding was the highlight of her life. From here on out, it's nothing but work, work, work. Homemaking, babymaking, birthing, cleaning, serving her headship, thanking God for her miserable life. Yep. Good job, Prissy!

If only they'd be truthful and give us more access (or a Duggar daughter could marry) and we could market "My Big Fat Fundie Wedding." Pity there wouldn't be the parade of mini whores that the Gypsies have. But the lives of the wives are eerily similar; cooking, cleaning and popping out uneducated pups while in isolation from society.

Yup. And it's so freaking sad that this "highlight" contained repeated reminders of her second-class-citizenhood. The "transfer of authority" thing is one of the most objectionable this old '70s feminist has ever encountered.

Not sure why its not available. I clicked copy on the pic. If you go to Suze's facebook page, there are a few pics posted.

How do I link fb pics to fj properly?

Right click on the picture, then click Properties. A box will pop up and it has the URL of the picture. It should end with something that looks like "filename.jpg" or "picture.gif". Copy that, then click the "IMG" button on FJ and paste it in between the tags. It'll look like this but with the brackets instead of parentheses:

(img)http://www.facebook.com/picture.gif(/img)

The url isn't quite so nice and neat though.

Looks like both Suze and Rebekah were bridesmaids.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?f ... =1&theater

The feed was so dark, but I saw the blonde...didn't think Rebekah's hair was that long.

Also looks like Daniel was a groomsman with the red tie the guys wore.

I guess what Pa Keller wanted was subverted by what TLC wanted (a unified family front to seemingly put "rumors" to rest). Too bad Suze said she felt conflicted about the whole thing.

Archived