IGNORED

Keller Wedding Live Streamed Today 1:30pm Watch & Talk

theologygeek

What about Suze? I had to leave as the groomsmen entered and only got back in time for the first swapping of spit, so I only saw them leaving.

eta: Anna's dress was too short. I noticed that David's sister's dress (she was on the right...kind of heavyset like Michaella Bates) was floor length, but Anna's was more like a typical fundie denim skirt length. She did look a bit thick as she handed Pris her bouquet, but I still think that's the way the Keller women are built; apple shape that carry their extra weight around the middle (and it's very hard to get off once there). None of the Keller girls who still have a decent figure have a discernible waist; they're all straight as rulers with stick thin legs (as we have seen with Suze and Rebekah).

According to Suze's Facebook: "Weddings tomarrow!! Excited about seeing everyone! But can't wait to go home and see Nick!"

I guess she was welcome but her Fiance wasn't.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, maybe they couldn't afford to have both of them go. He may not have been able to get time off work. With their own wedding coming up, money may be tight.

If he wasn't invited, that is so low, and proof that Ma and Pa Keller won't be sttending Suze's wedding. :evil:

I believe it says on her Facebook page that he can't go because he's busy. He attended the family reunion, granted, Priscilla, Ma, and Pa Keller weren't there.

I was the one who posted the info about Suze's FB last night, so I know she was THERE, but was she an ATTENDANT? Or Daniel? Especially now that we know Gothard was a part of it.

I was the one who posted the info about Suze's FB last night, so I know she was THERE, but was she an ATTENDANT? Or Daniel? Especially now that we know Gothard was a part of it.

Oh, sorry, I didn't feel like reading through the 22 pages of wedding comments.

Oh, sorry, I didn't feel like reading through the 22 pages of wedding comments.

My pic was so shitty I couldn't make out anyone! So Anna was the MOH? I thought Esther was directly opposite J&A and her husband was the one getting antsy. No?

My pic was so shitty I couldn't make out anyone! So Anna was the MOH? I thought Esther was directly opposite J&A and her husband was the one getting antsy. No?

I don't think Esther was there. There have been some posts about her maybe not having the money. She does live in the northwest. Anna was definitely the MOH. I'm pretty sure Rebekah and her husband were in the wedding party too.

I watched it, and I blame all of you with your ebil liberal ways leading me down this ebil path. :lol:

Okay, just before they knelt, there was a song (a man sang). It "seemed" like the bridal party was gently swaying to the song and I couldn't tell if the bride and groom were swaying too because they were face to face and it just looked strange.

Is swaying okay, but not dancing? It would be funny to see anyone bust a move in a wedding. Wait, no it wouldn't...I would have killed someone if they did that at mine. That's why we have receptions...nods.

The Duggar gang singing/playing...meh. Was that Josh playing guitar with the group after the Duggars sang? Overall it was.....interesting. Not like any weddings I've attended, but then, I'm an ebil Catholic. We like to dance...and drink. ;)

Once again, the Duggar girls, aside from Jana, Hannie, and the little ones, were woefully underdressed. Not that I want them to outshine the wedding party, but some nice dresses wouldn't have bankrupted Jim Bob. Hell, they even went out and bought a new cello because it was left behind.

Ah but the cello came from a pawn shop.... buy used and save the difference.

Nice picture of SIL Candice looking bemused on the instagram.

No, that was David's sister, who is on the heavier side. Esther also has lighter hair. I don't think they could afford to make the trip from Oregon.

I logged in late, and was wondering if someone would confirm which Bates family were present? I do find it appalling that any would appear due to the fragile condition of the infant. But I guess these folks really don't care about stuff like that, its all about putting on a show.

I logged in late, and was wondering if someone would confirm which Bates family were present? I do find it appalling that any would appear due to the fragile condition of the infant. But I guess these folks really don't care about stuff like that, its all about putting on a show.

Tori, Alyssa and Erin entertained the masses before the ceremony.

Missed the whole thing, so thanks for the youtube link. Did anyone else notice how far away the bride was leaning from the groom in the last few prekiss moments? He practically had to lasso her and reel her in. And what is with the groom grasping her neck so she can't get away from his magic lip lock? We first saw that golden moment with Mr and Mrs Smugs. Is that something they're taught to do during the lego discssion? "Hold her down so she can't get away, boy! It's what theLard wants you to do!"

Missed the whole thing, so thanks for the youtube link. Did anyone else notice how far away the bride was leaning from the groom in the last few prekiss moments? He practically had to lasso her and reel her in. And what is with the groom grasping her neck so she can't get away from his magic lip lock? We first saw that golden moment with Mr and Mrs Smugs. Is that something they're taught to do during the lego discssion? "Hold her down so she can't get away, boy! It's what theLard wants you to do!"

I missed the ceremony too, but I had the same thought at that kiss. That's a pretty bold move for your first kiss. The sex can't be all that good with a guy like that.

Had to go shovel snow as soon as the wedding was over, huge snowstorm came through this area.

But I am wondering...

1. WTF is up with these fundy husbands singing at the wedding?

2. Why were JB & J'Uterus on the stage (altar?) with the happy couple? And why were they closer to them then Prissy's parents were?

3. The groom "conducted" the guests while they all sang...really dude? Did he think they were his personal choir?

4. Do all these fundy folks transfer authority when their daughters marry?

5. Did either Davy or Prissy get the Lego-talk?

3. The groom "conducted" the guests while they all sang...really dude? Did he think they were his personal choir?

My theory is that the conducting hand is a stand-in for the authority of his other appendages.

That family has some pretty fucked up priorities.

Agreed. I made my feelings known in the Kelly Bates thread, as there was speculation that Gil and Kelly were part of that blessing of the elders in the YouTube video (they weren't).

Dang, I missed the whole thing. I did notice the youtube clip posted, but am curious if anyone knows of a full wedding clip or if they think their wedding will be re-aired again?

I think the videographer has to post it to the channel from which we watched it live. I imagine the bride and groom have to consent (and TLC might have something to say about when it's released as well), so it may be a while. I missed Gothard for crying out loud. I want to see that sumbitch in action.

Archived