IGNORED

Keller Wedding Live Streamed Today 1:30pm Watch & Talk

theologygeek

I agree David and Pris's kiss wasn't weird but the kiss between J&A was annoying to say the least. It's your sister's wedding day can't you focus on that, instead of taking on yourself?

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did we break the board because I lost freejinger for a bit. Josh you fame whore, it has to be all about you all the time, doesn't it? You suck. :evil:

How cute the flower girls were picking the rose petals back up. I hope they weren't told too though. :shock:

They are gonna save 'em for the next wedding, probably.

If the kiss is anything to go on, I'm guessing the wedding night will last about sixty seconds. David is very...eager.

I can't help but smile at Priscilla's obvious happiness. Please don't make me turn in my feminist card.

Sixty seconds? You optimist, you!

Smuggar is such a fame whore like his dad that he couldn't let his SIL have the only kiss at the wedding.

I was hoping that Smuggar would back into a candle and catch on fire. He's 99.9% grease, he woulda gone up in flames!

And what was up with Smuggar wearing sunglasses during the wedding?

Maybe he was hungover... :twisted:

PLEASE tell me someone took a video of this? I completely had to miss it and I'm so upset!

I tried to capture it. It only picked up a commercial.

Ok, this was going so fast I never had a chance to ask questions. The picture was lousy, so I had trouble seeing.

Was Suze one of the bridesmaids?

Poor Jana, always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

Michelle is short. All those pregnancies have taken a toll. I bet her bones look like swiss cheese.

Anna's mom has gained some weight. Maybe emotional eating because the headship won't let her have contact with some of her kids?

And by the way, the comments were hilarious! That poor girl Kat gave up trying to keep things respectful.

Is this going to be the Feb. 14 VSE?

No, I saw PREVIEWS on TLC last night and it's going to be the Jubilee fiasco.

I got home just in time for the first kiss. Even with a full screen, I couldn't tell if Suze or Daniel were up there on stage. I think I saw Jana and definitely saw Smugs and Anna (looks like she was matron of honor). I THINK I saw Rebekah on the left, but not sure; it was someone with her bright blonde hair, but I couldn't tell if she was wearing glasses.

Help someone who is still sober fill in the gaps!

Can't believe the Big Cheese showed up. No way he allows TLC to show his face. That might raise too many questions amongst the sheeple fans who still worship these people as "good Christians setting an example for the rest of us."

I don't even think I saw Candice or Daniel up there on stage. Probably because Pa Keller felt embarrassed to see his daughter-in-law, Candice, with a non-fundie hairstyle and living in sin :roll:

Short hair, AND a pink streak! Well, they may not have been part of the wedding party, but they were there. Extra points for Priscilla.

Short hair, AND a pink streak! Well, they may not have been part of the wedding party, but they were there. Extra points for Priscilla.

Now will mom and dad talk tot heir children? Or will they give them the cut direct just to plase Got Hard? :evil:

I don't even think I saw Candice or Daniel up there on stage. Probably because Pa Keller felt embarrassed to see his daughter-in-law, Candice, with a non-fundie hairstyle and living in sin :roll:

What about Suze? I had to leave as the groomsmen entered and only got back in time for the first swapping of spit, so I only saw them leaving.

eta: Anna's dress was too short. I noticed that David's sister's dress (she was on the right...kind of heavyset like Michaella Bates) was floor length, but Anna's was more like a typical fundie denim skirt length. She did look a bit thick as she handed Pris her bouquet, but I still think that's the way the Keller women are built; apple shape that carry their extra weight around the middle (and it's very hard to get off once there). None of the Keller girls who still have a decent figure have a discernible waist; they're all straight as rulers with stick thin legs (as we have seen with Suze and Rebekah).

Once again, the Duggar girls, aside from Jana, Hannie, and the little ones, were woefully underdressed. Not that I want them to outshine the wedding party, but some nice dresses wouldn't have bankrupted Jim Bob. Hell, they even went out and bought a new cello because it was left behind.

Archived