IGNORED

Keller Wedding Live Streamed Today 1:30pm Watch & Talk

theologygeek

Why is boob talking, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

It's not always all about you dipshit. What did the big JC say about the meek??

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That kiss from J&A was obnoxious. How typical of them. And holy push-up bra, Anna!

The attention whore force is strong with these 2...

What? I missed that. (Both of those, actually)

It was when they were all leaving the stage. They went down the stairs and as they got to the aisle, Anna paused and looked up at Josh and he gave her a big over-the-top kiss. Everyone laughed.

Did we break the board because I lost freejinger for a bit. Josh you fame whore, it has to be all about you all the time, doesn't it? You suck. :evil:

How cute the flower girls were picking the rose petals back up. I hope they weren't told too though. :shock:

PLEASE tell me someone took a video of this? I completely had to miss it and I'm so upset!

I got videos of most of the ceremony and the Duggar's singing (including the bastardized Edelweiss). Sound is crappy cause the stream was out of sync and I had to film on my phone.

If the kiss is anything to go on, I'm guessing the wedding night will last about sixty seconds. David is very...eager.

I can't help but smile at Priscilla's obvious happiness. Please don't make me turn in my feminist card.

Archived