IGNORED

Kelly Bates Had the Baby

GeoBQn

Tough break, Kid. It's a rough family to be born into, but it could be worse. At least he's not a girl so he won't have nearly as many chores growing up there.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If supposedly the TLC crew were there with Kelly, it just shows how fame hungry and money grabbing they are along with the Duggars. TLC film crew filming the birth = TLC paying the hospital bill = more attention from viewers = free baby gifts that they don't have to spend their money on.

They can say whatever they want regarding being filmed to spread their beliefs but that's code word for "We want money and free stuff from our viewers!" They're not any better than the Kardashians and cast of Jersey Shore.

On another note, I hope Kelly and the baby are doing alright if this whole thing is true.

Is this still unconfirmed?

If so, that's a pretty long time to go unconfirmed in this post-telegraph generation.

Who the fuck are you talking to within the compound? And what was wrong with the neonate?

Go back and read the first post. It was all over the interwebz today. Hell, even I found about it in class this morning (I'm on the west coast).

I find it annoying when you frequently try to suggest that you are super close to the family.

I thought you wanted information about the baby, sorry I mentioned it. Just added 'per the family' so you would know the info is accurate, not just a rumor I heard. What's wrong with the neonate? I have no fucking idea. By the way I never suggested I was super close to the family, I am close enough to have received a group email yesterday after the little one was born and a text message today saying he was better. I am not close enough to call Kelly and Gil at the hospital to ask for details.

Best I can figure, baylee10 is not close to the family at all. She bragged about sending fabric from an online shop to the Bates. Maybe she's met them (maybe)? Definitely not close, in my opinion. She frequently (check her profile history) brings it up though purposely trying to make it sound as though she is closer. Drives. Me. Batty.

And just how is saying yes, it's true Kelly had the baby after everyone found out anyway, and saying the baby is better talking about the Bateses to the ebil feminists?

Happy the baby is okay. I'm assuming by "two weeks early" they mean he was born at 38 weeks right? That's usually totally fine. But that's under normal circumstances, which these are not. So, yeah, yikes, let's hope this is the last.

I bet he's pretty small.

Happy the baby is okay. I'm assuming by "two weeks early" they mean he was born at 38 weeks right? That's usually totally fine. But that's under normal circumstances, which these are not. So, yeah, yikes, let's hope this is the last.

I bet he's pretty small.

I am concerned as well, when a normally gregarious and chatty family is saying little and posting nothing, well...it's odd. No one has even mentioned a name, a birth weight, pictures or the usual baby info.

I am concerned as well, when a normally gregarious and chatty family is saying little and posting nothing, well...it's odd. No one has even mentioned a name, a birth weight, pictures or the usual baby info.

I hope Kelly and the new little guy are OK. If you hear anything, please let us know.

Unfortunately there could be many things that could have gone awry with this child. Old eggs and sperm aren't exactly at their peak of freshness.

She admitted to using progesterone up to the 26 week mark (or around viability). Could that have harmed the baby in any way? Don't most women stop using the stuff after the 1st trimester danger of miscarriage has past?

I imagine it was more of a cord-around-the-neck deal. At least she's been at the hospital for the last 3 or so deliveries (ever since she had to be airlifted to UT with the fluid in her lungs; I think that was a home delivery), so the baby had that in his favor.

Now he's supposedly out of the woods, I expect Michaella or Erin to post a Gil-approved post about Baby Boy Bates tomorrow morning.

From the 'Fan page of the Bates family' facebook page, click on kelly's sister's profile (Kim Callaham Adkins). She has posted PHOTOS of the baby!!

I really hope the little boy doesn't have to deal with more serious problems.

KELLY! Stop having kids!!! Enjoy the ones you already got!

I have no friggin idea how to get from the fan page to the sisters page can someone grab a screen shot??? :oops:

You could search for her name directly, I just posted the way I found her page.

I have no idea how to take a screenshot, but I can explain to you how to get to the page..

click on the comments to the third entry on the fanpage wall (it beginns with "congrats...") and then the 5th comment was made by Kelly's sister.

Her photos are private, but her wall is public and you can see the photos there!!

Why is he all covered in wires? I hope he's ok! :(

Edit - Actually, change that to "I hope he will be ok".

It looks like he has umbilical lines in place. I've never worked in NICU but my grandson's half brother was in NICU for 2 months 3 years ago with respiratory issues and never needed umbilical lines. I believe they do that when they give newborns exchange transfusions for Rh issues. Does anyone know if Kelly has had Rh issues in the past? Maybe someone here is a NICU nurse who can offer more.

edited to add:

No, now that I've looked more closely he doesn't have umbilical lines in, I can see the clamp. It does look like he is getting blood thru an IV. Poor little guy, hope he'll be OK. It's time to be a grandma Kelly.

It's interesting that Kelly's mother and her sister Kim are both college graduates. Did Kelly go to college. also, Kelly's parents have 2 black daughters, adopted would be my guess. Kim's friends' list includes the 2 black sisters. Isn't it Gil and Kelly that fly the confederate flag?

Kelly and Gil both attented college and I think they met there. And yes, they are the guys with the confederate flag.. -.-

Jesus Christ it looks like he's been Swaned! That device sticking out of his neck is measuring cardiac output. I think we may be looking at a bit more than some breathing problems!

Archived