IGNORED

Kelly Bates Had the Baby

GeoBQn

I LMAO at the part where Kelly says he had a "very quick descent down the birth canal."

Ya think? I don't think she's had c-section; it's a friggin' slip and slide in downtown Kellyland.

Heh heh. Poor kid. And poor Kelly, she does all the work then Dad gets to choose the name. Real great job, Dad.

:| Jeb?! "His name means “Beloved friend of God from Coal Town†" Where do they get the meanings of their names from? Addallee Hope means, according to them, "The Lord is my refuge and hope". Where did they get that info? And Jeb is awful. What's next, Cletus?

edit - He sure is cute though.

:lol: Yeah, or my favorite of the Spuckler kids, "Stabbed in Jail"

(We'll see who stabs who.)

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's a pretty big baby!

notice the photo of Michealla is of her back, the other girls is the front? Someone a bit sensitive about their weight-poor thing :(

Well, I did a little research given their love of the Civil War and so-called "patriotism", I found a confederate general named "J.E.B Stuart". I wonder if there's any connection there?

Not the most relaible website....but still funny

http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Jeb

"Jeb meaning and name origin

Jeb \jeb\ as a boy's name. Nickname of dashing Confederate general James Ewell Brown Stuart, who was a wily commander of the calvary. Politician Jeb Bush."

ETA: Apparently other baby names sites note the relation to the confederate general

http://www.behindthename.com/name/jeb

Jeb?

Am I the only one who finds it a bit odd that the last two babies were given "J" names? It almost seems like they are rubbing it in JB and Michelle's faces a bit.

And didn't both families use Jubilee for their lost baby girls? Is it some sort of fundie thing?

No, you're not the only one. I think they do it on purpose. Maybe they feel like they owe it to JB&M because the Duggars used Jackson and Josie, when the Bateses used those names first.

Jubilee is a biblical name of sorts, and therefore Super Speshul, but I don't think most families would be willing to give such an unusual name to a living child.

I find it a little odd that simple aspiration of amniotic fluid would land him in the NICU for over a week.

Archived