IGNORED

Kelly Bates Had the Baby

GeoBQn

So the Duggars have to admit this is a tie, right? Because if they count Jubilee then that means the Bateses get to count their miscarriages, and the Bateses win.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So the Duggars have to admit this is a tie, right? Because if they count Jubilee then that means the Bateses get to count their miscarriages, and the Bateses win.

Hi, this is Michelle Duggar. I'm afraid you have forgotten about our grandchildren, as they are out babies to. So here by, we win.... HA TAKE THAT KELLYDUGGARS NEVER LOSE WHO ISTHE MOST FERTILE NOW YOU IGNORANT B- Ahem. Excuse me! (keep sweet!) :D

I hope the baby and mom are ok. My first was a month early; everything turned out fine. I hope she stops now; she is getting way too old, IMO.

edit for grammar

IF TLC was there it's probably to get the hospital bill paid for for Kelly. The baby should get covered by state insurance or similar. I hope they will both be ok. I guess we have our answer on the show being back on. If TLC's there it must be.

I'm also thinking the rumor about the Bateses getting a show is true because of the baby news.

I'm also thinking the rumor about the Bateses getting a show is true because of the baby news.

Do you think anyone wants to see any more of this stuff? They have shown every mundane aspect of life with an extra large family. I watched it at first to figure out which sect the Duggars are aligned with, but I never finished watching last season's shows. It was so repetitive.

I suppose since TLC was there to film it, the Bates are selling out and getting a show after all. I don't know who will care enough to watch, unless it's for the snark.

She is 45 years old and needs to stop before she jeopardizes her health or has a preemie, and stop with the progesterone.

I'd bet some cold, had cash that inside, just below the surface, these two women, who show themselves as friends to the world, are actually bitter rivals since their value is in how many kids they can carry to birth without dying. I cam imagine Jchelle saying "Shit shit shit!" even if it's just to herself, now that she and her best freney are tied and she's not knocked up yet with on her way to #20 (unless she counts the miscarried baby as one, but if we're counting miscarriages, then Kelly would come out ahead - I'm not saying this to be mean, just that, in their world, even periods are lives lost).

Oh, oh. They are retooling the Duggars show and its going to be a Fundie/Quiverful throwdown.

Two families, two 19 earthly kids(to avoid the miscarriage issues) and counting, who will get to 20 first?

Watch Michelle and Kelly smile til their faces explode while they find ways to sabotage the others chances.

:twisted:

I'd bet some cold, had cash that inside, just below the surface, these two women, who show themselves as friends to the world, are actually bitter rivals since their value is in how many kids they can carry to birth without dying. I cam imagine Jchelle saying "Shit shit shit!" even if it's just to herself, now that she and her best freney are tied and she's not knocked up yet with on her way to #20 (unless she counts the miscarried baby as one, but if we're counting miscarriages, then Kelly would come out ahead - I'm not saying this to be mean, just that, in their world, even periods are lives lost).

And this amuses me to no end. :lol:

I can't imagine them abiding the 40/80 rule anymore at JU's age. If she wants to get ahead she needs to get a bun in the oven STAT.

I wonder if they would ever have a surrogate?

If there was a PPV cagematch I'd totally throw down $50 to watch!

Congrats on a wanted baby. Hopefully Kelly is ok. She didn't have heart problems until after delivery - a few pg's ago,

That uterus is still pretty viable. I'm betting pregnant again w/in 5 mos resulting in a live birth. Followed by Michelle being institutionalized.

I can't imagine them abiding the 40/80 rule anymore at JU's age. If she wants to get ahead she needs to get a bun in the oven STAT.

I wonder if they would ever have a surrogate?

Then she would have to cut the part in the intro that says, "And I delivered EVERYONE OF THEM!"

The Bateses could very well be getting a show. They've got a courtship going on AND mama's still fertile!

Then she would have to cut the part in the intro that says, "And I delivered EVERYONE OF THEM!"

The Bateses could very well be getting a show. They've got a courtship going on AND mama's still fertile!

But. But. But. ITS GODS WORD THAT YOU WAIT!!! (except for when its inconvenient to whatever they're trying to do right now)...

Doesn't this make 10 girls and 9 boys now?

One more boy and they get the even-steven 10/10 = 20 Boob was coveting, and almost got.

No, no, don't ever forget Jubilee! She counts more than everyone else!

I hope that the baby is ok.....I wonder what is up with the breathing issues, my 2 youngest were 5 and 3 weeks early, and neither had breathing problems (I know that I'm seriously lucky with the 5 weeker). BTW, Duggars? 5 and 3 weeks early and I'm NOT having any more, I'm scared a 4th might be even earlier.....you might want to think about that, too!

But. But. But. ITS GODS WORD THAT YOU WAIT!!! (except for when its inconvenient to whatever they're trying to do right now)...

LOL! Good point on "birthing them all."

Wouldn't it be a scream if they dropped the Duggars and started up a Bates show?

LOL! Good point on "birthing them all."

Wouldn't it be a scream if they dropped the Duggars and started up a Bates show?

They wouldn't even have to change the name of the show. Still called "19 kids and counting", but they just swap out one fundy family for another.

Kelly has said several times that she does not want a TV show, however they have had a couple of specials. TLC filmed another of Kelly's births, I think it was Callie-Anna's. The baby is better tonight, per the family. Glad to hear that!

Kelly has said several times that she does not want a TV show, however they have had a couple of specials. TLC filmed another of Kelly's births, I think it was Callie-Anna's. The baby is better tonight, per the family. Glad to hear that!

I find it annoying when you frequently try to suggest that you are super close to the family.

Who the fuck are you talking to within the compound? And what was wrong with the neonate?

I am happy this child made it out alive, but admittedly, I am sad that another indoctrinated voter is entering the world.

I can only hope she doesn't go for #20, but that is highly unlikely. Poor Micheala. :roll:

I bet the Bateses would be pissed if they knew someone close to the family was talking for the ebil feminists.

Best I can figure, baylee10 is not close to the family at all. She bragged about sending fabric from an online shop to the Bates. Maybe she's met them (maybe)? Definitely not close, in my opinion. She frequently (check her profile history) brings it up though purposely trying to make it sound as though she is closer. Drives. Me. Batty.

Archived