IGNORED

Kelly Bates Had the Baby

GeoBQn

From our favorite mega-commenter at the 19K&C Facebook page, the Duggar Family Fans blog is reporting that Kelly Bates had her baby. There is no word yet on the Bates family blog.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

**SPECIAL BATES NEWS**

Gil and Kelly Bates had their baby boy today. The TLC film crew was there today and filmed the whole birth! More information will be posted when we hear more about it. !! He's now having trouble breathing and was placed in the neo-natal icu unit. He was born two weeks early. Please pray that he will be okay and get better soon. (Thank you Lanie Grace for sending this info in to our email!!!)

duggarfamilyfans.blogspot.com/

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And watch Michelle get mad that Kelly and her are at the same number, 19...

I don't think that K had sets of twins, right? So she had more pregnancies than M. It seems like Bates #19, while born 14 days early, will not live the ordeal that D#19 Josie lived through...

Yup, M must be pissed on the inside all the while keeping a cheerful countenance on the outside.

K likely gave birth at a hospital, at her age it can be dangerous to give birth at home.

Sorry for the baby to be born into a family like this, but since I know it has to make Michelle furious, I am glad for that.

Doesn't this make 10 girls and 9 boys now?

One more boy and they get the even-steven 10/10 = 20 Boob was coveting, and almost got.

This seems true and maybe we will confirmation sometime today. Mullet is probably pissed that Kelly is tied with her. I kind of hope Gil and Kelly make it to 20 to further piss Boob and Mullet.

K likely gave birth at a hospital, at her age it can be dangerous to give birth at home.

When has that ever stopped a fundie from doing something? Remember these are the same people who let kids who have never been near a horse before ride without helmets horses that were not healthy enough to be ridden (or if you believe Kelly, recently acquired from an abusive/neglectful home).

I think Callie and Judson were born in hospitals, but all the rest were at home. I'm really scared for this baby. I remember when Judson was born they said there was a knot in the cord and he came out very grey/purple, and it was so scary. Poor baby. :(

This horrifies me. Have they not noticed that the younger kids aren't as "perfect" as the others? Maybe they should stop breeding.Their age and amount of kids has an effect on the babies born. They obviously don't see the connection though or rather they don't care. This infuriates me. On another note though, glad the baby was at least born in a hospital so it can be dealt with.

Still nothing on the familys blog. Wonder what they named him? I'm guessing "Aaron." Any other guesses?

I'm going to go with Judah, because that is the name the Duggars had (very publicly) chosen for their last couple of pregnancies had the baby been a boy. Both families already have a Jackson and Josie (plus miscarriages called Jubilee), and they seem to relish one-upping each other these days.

I'm going to go with Judah, because that is the name the Duggars had (very publicly) chosen for their last couple of pregnancies had the baby been a boy. Both families already have a Jackson and Josie (plus miscarriages called Jubilee), and they seem to relish one-upping each other these days.

Jesse. Because it suits them and it starts with a J. Tossin' a pinch of salt in the wound...

How do you know that they wanted to name one of the miscarried babies Jubilee?

I hope the baby boy is fine and that this is really going to be her last...

They've written about it before. Their miscarried babies are Jubille, Jewel, and Zion. Annnnd I know way too much about them! :oops:

IF TLC was there it's probably to get the hospital bill paid for for Kelly. The baby should get covered by state insurance or similar. I hope they will both be ok. I guess we have our answer on the show being back on. If TLC's there it must be.

Archived