IGNORED

Dominion Theoracy on the Charismatic/Pentecostal side?

finleeport

I don't know if you heard of this, but there is a movement called the New Apostolic Reformation largely associated with Pentecostal and Charismatic movements.

I tell when I think of Charismatics, I think of Becky Fischer form Jesus Camp :shock:

So VF is not the only one looking for Dominion Theocracy.

Yeppers While Jesus Camp types are few on the ground here we do have some VF Pentecostals. One goes to my school (she's getting married next month!) She speaks in tongues, sees Angels and is generally an interesting person to talk to.

Yeppers While Jesus Camp types are few on the ground here we do have some VF Pentecostals. One goes to my school (she's getting married next month!) She speaks in tongues, sees Angels and is generally an interesting person to talk to.

I just hope she's sane. Meaning no offensive.

That was my first thought i mean the conversation was weird "Hey just fyi your angel is laughing" me: :shock: wtf?

She is a music major so its pretty normal. and the 'angel' never do anything or talk to her (i don't think) so i try not to worry about it.

Captain Brett is listed in the NCFIC database as Charismatic/Pentecostal, so it's been intermixing with the baptist/Calvinist/dominionist VF crowd for at least a little while.

Archived