IGNORED

Tim Tebow made fun of on SNL

lilwriter85

I probably would have had Jesus say "Hey, I don't care about your game. You think that I care more for the outcome of a game when there are children starving to death? Besides most of the players on the opposite team are Christians too. Why should I favor you over them?"

I probably would have had Jesus say "Hey, I don't care about your game. You think that I care more for the outcome of a game when there are children starving to death? Besides most of the players on the opposite team are Christians too. Why should I favor you over them?"

In the vein of vastly overestimating God's investment in football outcomes, apparently Tebow is also comparable to George Washington, going by what I saw on facebook today (spoilered for size):

caption: Perhaps "TeBOWing" is something too many have forgotten.

388170_2629327585359_1620433258_2495306_1895013227_n.jpg

Because praying in thanks for making a touchdown is totally comparable to praying about a war in your country . . .

I'm surprised they got that pic in Oakland. The Black Hole is known for throwing beers on sanctimonious little shits like Tebow.

Jesus was true to his word and is not giving the Broncos a win. I guess the Patriots fans are more Christian today.

Confusion was rampant in Tim's mind today. He just ran 29 yards in the WRONG direction. What sin in the camp caused this?

Confusion was rampant in Tim's mind today. He just ran 29 yards in the WRONG direction. What sin in the camp caused this?

Jesus told him to read the playbook but he chose not to, instead relying on that faith of his that has taken care of him thus far...never mind that Jesus told him he'd be busy today. Tim's faith is stronger even than Jesus.

Or, the devil turned everything around and poor Tim didn't even know he was going the wrong way.

Jesus was true to his word and is not giving the Broncos a win. I guess the Patriots fans are more Christian today.

See, I think this is what happened to Mullet Duggar. God started watching over Tebow and forgot all about her, leading to the loss of Jubilee, right around the time the Broncos went on their "miraculous" winning streak with Tebutt at the helm.

How ironic that Brady is a godless heathen who cheats on one supermodel wife with another supermodel, whom he immediately knocks up and marries. Heathens 1 - Jeebus 0.

FWIW, I have hated the Broncos since the 70's, long before Speshul Snowflake Timmy was a cell division in his mommy's uterus and I have had the hate on for Brady since he was in high school (went to the same local HS as Barry Bonds for the two other sports fans out there in FJ land). As deplorable I think Brady is, the Broncos are in the same division as my team and by default, I had to root for the cheating scumbag's team.

My 14 year-old son can't stand Tim Tebow. He thinks he is a lousy quarterback and he hates it when kids at his school love Tebow because "he is a Christian."

See, I think this is what happened to Mullet Duggar. God started watching over Tebow and forgot all about her, leading to the loss of Jubilee, right around the time the Broncos went on their "miraculous" winning streak with Tebutt at the helm.

How ironic that Brady is a godless heathen who cheats on one supermodel wife with another supermodel, whom he immediately knocks up and marries. Heathens 1 - Jeebus 0.

FWIW, I have hated the Broncos since the 70's, long before Speshul Snowflake Timmy was a cell division in his mommy's uterus and I have had the hate on for Brady since he was in high school (went to the same local HS as Barry Bonds for the two other sports fans out there in FJ land). As deplorable I think Brady is, the Broncos are in the same division as my team and by default, I had to root for the cheating scumbag's team.

Steve Maxwell must be spending extra time in his lounge chair, er, in time with the lord, these days. I mean, he has to have noticed that Tebow was getting all the special attention then the Duggars. How did he make a decision? How did he get up in the morning? God was obviously very, very busy the last several weeks. Steve must have been fit to be tied.

Steve Maxwell must be spending extra time in his lounge chair, er, in time with the lord, these days. I mean, he has to have noticed that Tebow was getting all the special attention then the Duggars. How did he make a decision? How did he get up in the morning? God was obviously very, very busy the last several weeks. Steve must have been fit to be tied.

Between watching over Mullet overseas for the month of September, Tebow's winning streak and now back to the funeral, of the Duggars' speshul snowflake, Jeebus has had no time to see fit to fill Stevie's seminar schedule for 2012. Of course, like the video said, he has his own birthday next week, so Steve really shouldn't expect any attention from the Big Guy until after the first of the year.

So did you know that Tebow has a mission in the Philippines? He goes there on the off season and performs circumcisions. Yup.

He's building a school there. He mentioned that after a game a few weeks ago.

He's building a school there. He mentioned that after a game a few weeks ago.

A Christian school, no doubt, so he can earn rewards for converting the evil Catholics to Jesus.

I think this week Jesus decided to give Kansas City something to smile about, beating the Packers. :(

I laughed so hard the dog woke up when Tebow ran backwards. My mom slept through it all. Bet he wondered where Jesus was when those 5 Patriot defenders smashed into him?

Ah the joys of Tim Tebow.

Watching that game was fun. Tebow and his fundie lite family love doing their work in the Phillippines. I was tired of Tebow before he entered the NFL. He does ok at the NFL level, but he will never be in the same league as Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers.

My 14 year-old son can't stand Tim Tebow. He thinks he is a lousy quarterback and he hates it when kids at his school love Tebow because "he is a Christian."

Lately I have been seeing the Christian praises for Tebow on Facebook, and other sites and it is annoying. One of my relatives who is a Broncos fan really doesn't like Tebow and doesn't think Tebow will be a good long term solution for the Broncos.

Aaron Rodgers is humble. He's a laid back California boy who worked hard and got to be what he is by hard work and perseverance.

Brady, well one thing he isn't is humble. But he's a legend as a quarterback and gives as good as he gets.

Tim Tebow, how can I even respect a qb who doesn't have the brains to fall down instead of running backwards 29 freaking yards. Geez.

Archived