IGNORED

Tim Tebow made fun of on SNL

lilwriter85

I never could stand Tebow since he and mother did an anti-abortion commercial during the Super Bowl a few years ago.

A good friend said it all on my facebook wall: "Tebow got his Pontious Pilated tonight."

:dance:

(edited because it would be nice if I got the joke right)

Ha, well, sorry, Tim, but I guess as the Man said (on SNL) if he's the son of God, Tom Brady must be his nephew.

Watching that game was fun. Tebow and his fundie lite family love doing their work in the Phillippines. I was tired of Tebow before he entered the NFL. He does ok at the NFL level, but he will never be in the same league as Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers.

Hated him at Florida, not helped by the media hype(I'm especially looking at you ESPN) at all. FFS, the ESPN site had a 'Tebow cam' during the last game he played for Florida. And as you said, he's an alright QB but not nearly on the level of Brady, Brees, Rodgers or either Manning brother, just to name a few. I almost peed my pants when he was running backwards, so hard in fact that I forgot to yell 'throw the damn ball away, you moron' at the tv.

Lately I have been seeing the Christian praises for Tebow on Facebook, and other sites and it is annoying. One of my relatives who is a Broncos fan really doesn't like Tebow and doesn't think Tebow will be a good long term solution for the Broncos.

You'd almost think he's the only Christian playing in the NFL.

The SNL skit was awesome, Jason Sudeikis was hilarious as Jesus.

This Tebow shit is killing me. I'm a Gator fan. I loved what he did for the Gators, but the media seems to forget it was a team effort. Tebow had the Pouncy brothers, Demps, Rainey, Hernandez. Three of those 5 are in the NFL now. Hernandez played for the Patriots last night. Meyer arranged the whole offense around Tebow and the Gators suffered because of that this past season.

While I like what Timmy-Tim did for the Gators, I hate his fundie-ness. It's annoying. I try to remember that he was raised that way and doesn't know any better. Maybe he'll grow up in the NFL.

That was the best skit of the whole episode! I recorded the show and fast forwarded through several of the sketches, they were so bad. But the Tebow spoof saved it from being a total bomb.

This Tebow shit is killing me. I'm a Gator fan. I loved what he did for the Gators, but the media seems to forget it was a team effort. Tebow had the Pouncy brothers, Demps, Rainey, Hernandez. Three of those 5 are in the NFL now. Hernandez played for the Patriots last night. Meyer arranged the whole offense around Tebow and the Gators suffered because of that this past season.

While I like what Timmy-Tim did for the Gators, I hate his fundie-ness. It's annoying. I try to remember that he was raised that way and doesn't know any better. Maybe he'll grow up in the NFL.

I don't think Timmy will grow up in the NFL. I can see him continuing his fundie-ness for the rest of his life. A lot of people thought Kurt Warner was annoying with God talk,but I think Tebow is worse.

Two things:

1. If you say Tebow's name three times during the game, he will magically appear on your tv screen!! I tried this yesterday during the game, and it totally works :dance:

2. Jesus and football don't mix. Didn't Jesus say that if a man wants you to go one mile, you go with him two? And that if a man wants your shirt, you give him your coat also? So if Jesus played football, he would hand over his helmet and pads and then walk the ball down to to the other team's endzone. Boring!

Aaron Rodgers is humble. He's a laid back California boy who worked hard and got to be what he is by hard work and perseverance.

Brady, well one thing he isn't is humble. But he's a legend as a quarterback and gives as good as he gets.

Tim Tebow, how can I even respect a qb who doesn't have the brains to fall down instead of running backwards 29 freaking yards. Geez.

Aaron Rodgers is adorable. He seems like such a down-to-earth, affable guy. I have friends who live near Green Bay and they never hear anything sleazy about Rodgers, nothing but good. Brett Favre on the other hand...

On-topic: I loved the Tebow skit on SNL. It seriously cracked up my shit.

And on a shallow note. Tebow is several flavors of fug. Rodgers is so cute and has such pretty eyes.

I think a lot of people are going to be blown the fuck away when he ends up knocking up a hooker on the road or something along those lines.

I'm just thankful he's not allowed to put bible versus under his eyes anymore. They were alway so prideful.

I'm also thankful for that. The eye black with verses was really annoying.

I'm just thankful he's not allowed to put bible versus under his eyes anymore. They were always so prideful.

Wait... that part wasn't just the parody? Wow. That really is over the top!

I'll admit I don't follow football (I remember coverage of Tebow in his college days though, all about the Jeeeeeezus and how unique he supposedly was for it) but... wow. I was laughing at the John 3:16 facepaint, it's always that verse at protests.

"Dad bless him" was awesome. As was of course the "no, you need to read the ACTUAL playbook" line. Snark indeed!

Sudeikis has been pretty funny as the Devil in various Weekend Update segments too, so it was fun to see him do Jesus.

Lately I have been seeing the Christian praises for Tebow on Facebook, and other sites and it is annoying. One of my relatives who is a Broncos fan really doesn't like Tebow and doesn't think Tebow will be a good long term solution for the Broncos.

Ughh.. yes, I live in TT's city and the hype is ridiculously annoying.

I went to church with a friend this last Easter and the pastor gave some kind of antecdote about how he was at this party with Tim and how this guy was way underdressed but Tim was nice to him anyways. It was supposed to be some kind of parallel to God loving us with our sinful nature and all :lol:

I think a lot of people are going to be blown the fuck away when he ends up knocking up a hooker on the road or something along those lines.

Yeah, this dude is totally going to have a Pee-Wee Herman or Hugh Grant moment.

Wait... that part wasn't just the parody? Wow. That really is over the top!

I'll admit I don't follow football (I remember coverage of Tebow in his college days though, all about the Jeeeeeezus and how unique he supposedly was for it) but... wow. I was laughing at the John 3:16 facepaint, it's always that verse at protests.

"Dad bless him" was awesome. As was of course the "no, you need to read the ACTUAL playbook" line. Snark indeed!

Sudeikis has been pretty funny as the Devil in various Weekend Update segments too, so it was fun to see him do Jesus.

There are blogs devoted to typing out the verse referenced from each game.

http://www.tebowseyeblackDOTcom/search/ ... 20eyeblack

Oh good grief, he tweets them now :roll:

From the Pats game:

Matthew 1: 21-23

She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.†All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: “The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuelâ€â€”which means, “God with us.â€

God wasn't with you this sunday, fucker.

Archived