IGNORED

Sean Overbeeke (sp?)

donks

Sean, I hope you lurk here, cause I have a suggestion. It's obvious since the great 'Jubilee' incident that the show is done. Public opion has turned to our way of thinking...nevermind the drooping ratings and trying to bolster that limping show-give us what we want;

The J'Slaves freedom show. TLC would see it's best ratings ever! Jana, Jill (if she'll participate) Jessa and Jinger. Rent them a big house, away from the parents compound, help them get jobs and learn to be normal people.

One by one the kids can defect.

Help them. It's partially TLC's fault things are so fucked up for them. It's your duty.

Guest Anonymous
Sean, I hope you lurk here, cause I have a suggestion. It's obvious since the great 'Jubilee' incident that the show is done. Public opion has turned to our way of thinking...nevermind the drooping ratings and trying to bolster that limping show-give us what we want;

The J'Slaves freedom show. TLC would see it's best ratings ever! Jana, Jill (if she'll participate) Jessa and Jinger. Rent them a big house, away from the parents compound, help them get jobs and learn to be normal people.

One by one the kids can defect.

Help them. It's partially TLC's fault things are so fucked up for them. It's your duty.

Sean, I hope you also add Joy and Josiah to the mix.

And I was like... yeah um... and so... um. Anyways! I was like, yeah, they should toootally go to a local college to get some grammar and speech clases or like... whatever... because um... yeah. Anyway!

The show is done. Every stunt possible has been pulled. The nicey clean image they had is beginning to be tarnished by the truth. LET IT GO! If you need to milk a few episodes, take the girls somewhere alone and let them see the real world. Let Jana know that there are actual courses and opportunities to be a real nurse or midwife. Let them all know that they have choices. TLC used to be the "learning" channel. Lets actually learn something rather than continue the sideshow.

Come on, Sean. Kate was thrown under the bus. She totally deserved it!

The Boob and The Mullet totally deserve a very public downfall. If they wanna be freaks and mess up their own lives that's their business... But they have screwed up 19 kids lives!

At the very least, show ma & pa Duggar for who they truly are. Show the blanket training, show what happened to Josiah at the J20 announcement, show the ugly underbelly of this "perfect, happy family." and of the quiverfull/patriarchy/ATI movement as a whole. Let's see the truth. (PS your ratings would go WAY, WAY UP!)

Archived