IGNORED

What TW is giving T1 for Christmas.

masagoroll

Heck I don't know him and I feel like sending her adorable bathroom baby a present.

As bad as I feel for bathroom baby, I don't think he'd even get the presents. TW would probably donate them and then blog about how awesome she was for giving things that her baby didn't need to less fortunate kids. Or put them in a box to use during the 11 minutes of sanctioned play time per week.

Looking at the last few batches of BB pictures makes me want to just mail them a box of Kleenex. Wipe the baby's face for a change, TW--you're all about appearances, anyway! I know people who take better care of their purses than TW takes of that poor baby. :(

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Again, he's too little to understand Santa right now (heck, he can't even identify his mother when asked).

T1 doesn't recognize his mother because she is an awful mother. She has made SOME good points, like I agree that you shouldn't lie to your kids, but That Wife isn't doing it for the right reasons. Don't lie to your kids because lying is wrong; not because it takes glory away from you... Plus, Lying to your kids to protect them can sometimes be the best way to handle it. there is never any reason that is justified, but if it softens the blow, or explains something better, then it could be justified. I personally don't really want to explain why exactly mommy and daddy were wrestling naked last night, or maybe I don't KNOW why the thunder and the lightning happen, so I might make something up. The fundamentalists make shit up all the time! They have been telling the same lies for hundreds of years!

ps

I would play with that baby!!! He is so sweet looking! Too bad he has such terrible parents.

I second the bolded. She is very smug about it when she posts things like that. I get not wanting mountains of toys everywhere but would it kill her to get the kid a book? Or a couple of small learning toys (shape sorter, etc.)? These are things she could use as part of his therapy as well. Oh wait, that means she would actually have to do something besides blog and take pics of herself. :roll:

This. If she can spend $ on shoes, she can get him a damn shape sorter.

I don't have kids but if I did I'd love to get them gifts for christmas, to watch them squeal with joy when they unwrap it!! :D :dance:

I'd let them believe in Santa up until whenever, most likely 6 (I was that age when Mom told me Santa didn't exist. I still remember when she told me, lol!!)

If you don't want to give a couple of presents to yr kid at christmas then why give presents to other people of yr family at all??

I don't hate most of the fundies whose blogs I lurk on and then snark about, but Jenna Cole (TW) I cannot stand. Such a meanie. :evil:

Heck I don't know him and I feel like sending her adorable bathroom baby a present.

One year I was broke but it was my kid's second Christmas so I wrapped up a bunch of toys she already had. She opened them gleefully and asked "put tha papers back! lets do it again!" so we rewrapped them and opened them again, 4 times! A few months later I was less broke and bought her some new things. I wrapped them even though it wasn't a holiday, because unwrapping things was just too much fun for her.

NGL, I can't wait until my child is old enough that we can start buying her things like shape sorters and such. I already told my mom that we would love for her to have educational toys that are still lots of fun to play with. I can't wait until she's old enough to start paying attention to the world around her and playing with the toys on her swing, bouncer and gym mat. I can not believe that TW is not interested in doing any of those things with her little boy. I can't wait to see her learn things, to see her develop, it will be the most important thing I'll do in my life. I feel so bad for T1, and I really hope for the sake of potential T2 that she won't get pregnant in a while.

I think I'm ok with not giving gifts, but spending $75 on kids shoes that they will outgrow in a year? Goodness I've never even spent $75 on a pair of shoes for myself!

:text-yeahthat: I don't think my parents even spent $75 on shoes for both my brother and I when we were growing up. For us, some gifts came from Santa, but other gifts were from our parents. Santa just used different wrapping paper, except for whatever was in the stockings. It was fun to watch the pile of gifts get bigger in the days leading up to Christmas as a child. The only thing was that we still had to wait until Christmas morning as my parents never did the pajama thing at all.

In our house, Santa uses specific wrapping paper (this year is Hello Kitty) and I'm making HK themed tags from Santa.

I can get that the "OMG toys everywhere" gets old fast (which is why I have a rubbermaid thing in my living room for easy transport of toys back to the girl's room) but it's part of parenthood. They need to play.

In our house, Santa uses specific wrapping paper (this year is Hello Kitty) and I'm making HK themed tags from Santa.

I can get that the "OMG toys everywhere" gets old fast (which is why I have a rubbermaid thing in my living room for easy transport of toys back to the girl's room) but it's part of parenthood. They need to play.

Gosh your Santa and my Santa have the same wrapping paper :D The Hello Kitty paper will be used to wrap the Hello Kitty duct tape :lol:

Archived