IGNORED

Women can be defrauded by fruits and veggies!

Ralar

This just shows what a screwed up mind the cleric has, I would NEVER eat at his house. Who knows where the salad ingredients have been!

There has been some speculation online that this story is fake, mainly because of the "unnamed Muslim cleric". Why wouldn't he be named? And "questions also arose about the validity of the original published interview. An online search for the el-Senousa article, for instance, yields only results linking to the Bikya Masr report." It seems a little fishy to me...

We might as well follow the advice of the Landover Baptist Church and not use tampons - aka Satan's little cotton fingers.

Well, now, I guess I have just met too many people who HAVE done naughty things with produce that I don't find this that shocking. Now my stories, well, are another story..

My college roommate used to, ahem, use a pickle in a plastic bag for self-satisfaction, and spoke very freely about it.

I have a male friend who had heard, as a pre-teen, that warmed cantaloupe felt exactly like the nether petals of a lady. He assures me that it did not, and he was grounded for a month when his mother found the evidence.

I have involved food in my sexy time, but I've never been sexually attracted to vegetables. I prefer dessert.

Well duh...I think it was Emily Post who suggested that bananas be peeled with the fingers, and then cut into pieces with a knife and eaten with a fork.

I personally find melons very defrauding :D

And there is a dessert called "better than sex" which is the most defrauding food i have ever eaten.

You woman always have sex on the mind :lol: I think it is because the men are so bad in bed woman look for anything that will actually do the job. I mean that's what he is really saying.

Methinks the unnamed cleric is projecting his thoughts onto others.

This just shows what a screwed up mind the cleric has, I would NEVER eat at his house. Who knows where the salad ingredients have been!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I personally find melons very defrauding :D

And there is a dessert called "better than sex" which is the most defrauding food i have ever eaten.

Sorry coudnt resist

Better Than Sex Cake

1 box yellow cake mix

1 large can crushed pineapple with juice

1 cup sugar

2 small packages instant vanilla pudding mix

1 pkg frozen coconut (optional)

1 large container Cool Whip or equivalent

Bake cake as directed on box in greased and floured 9 x 13 inch pan.

Heat pineapple and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Punch holes in

cake while still hot and pour pineapple-sugar mixture over cake.

Refrigerate until cool. Mix pudding as directed on package and spread

over cake. If using coconut, sprinkle some on cake at this point.

Mix rest of coconut with Cool Whip and spread on cake. Cake must be

kept refrigerated.

My personal favourites

chillie-penis1.jpg

41787_71583084890_6094333_n.jpg

looks+like+a+willy+vegetable.jpg

Dammit, you beat me to it. I'm planning on growing "peter peppers" in my garden next year to scandalize my mother and mother in law. BWA HA HA !

Is it true that there is/was a rule at BJU that forbade/forbids eating a banana unless it was cut into pieces first? It's the sort of thing that sounds like an urban legend, but you can never underestimate fundie craziness.

Archived