IGNORED

Smugger Entrepreneur

johnhugh

duggarfamily.com/content/family then click on Smugger.

"Occupation: Entrepreneur"

How the hell is a used car salesman an entrepreneur?

This is the Duggar-verse where black is white and he's independent and debt-free too :roll:

According to the Duggars, lying is a sin, but being selective with the truth is just fair game.

This is the Duggar-verse where black is white and he's independent and debt-free too :roll:

According to the Duggars, lying is a sin, but being selective with the truth is just fair game.

Yup, the Duggars seem to have forgotten about lying being a sin. Boob has lied about Josh owning the car lot on the show. But Boob the doob forgets that people can do public records searches.

Yup, the Duggars seem to have forgotten about lying being a sin. Boob has lied about Josh owning the car lot on the show. But Boob the doob forgets that people can do public records searches.

surely he can't be THAT stupid. but then again...

surely he can't be THAT stupid. but then again...

The episode where they were trying to get the Taco Tico store rezoned so they could turn it into a second lot had J'Boob claiming Joshie owned it, followed by Boob himself talking at the council meeting because they needed the owner of the lot to speak. Even if he's not that stupid, he thinks the rest of us are.

The episode where they were trying to get the Taco Tico store rezoned so they could turn it into a second lot had J'Boob claiming Joshie owned it, followed by Boob himself talking at the council meeting because they needed the owner of the lot to speak. Even if he's not that stupid, he thinks the rest of us are.

Someone here also said that in that same episode there was sign on the lot that said "James Duggar". The TLC editors missed that. Boob and Mullet think all of their viewers believe anything they say about Josh. Boob seems to ignore online public records and business profile sites like manta. On the manta profile for the first car lot, Boob is listed as the owner. It was recently confirmed on DWOP that the first car lot has been shut down or something.

I don't think it is wrong for parents to help their kids establish businesses, but what is irritating is that Duggars lie about things and they try to make Josh look like a very independent 23 year old when in reality he is still getting help from his parents.

Someone here also said that in that same episode there was sign on the lot that said "James Duggar". The TLC editors missed that. Boob and Mullet think all of their viewers believe anything they say about Josh. Boob seems to ignore online public records and business profile sites like manta. On the manta profile for the first car lot, Boob is listed as the owner. It was recently confirmed on DWOP that the first car lot has been shut down or something.

I don't think it is wrong for parents to help their kids establish businesses, but what is irritating is that Duggars lie about things and they try to make Josh look like a very independent 23 year old when in reality he is still getting help from his parents.

I don't really understand that. Having a business (if you can call it that since we now about Smuggars working moral) at the age of 23 AND still getting help from your parents is nothing to be ashamed of in my opinion. In the "normal" world thats probably how it always works..

Well, someone can own a business while leasing the premises so it's not lying. However "forgeting" to mention that your landlord is dad ... that's an important piece of information missing.

Well, someone can own a business while leasing the premises so it's not lying. However "forgeting" to mention that your landlord is dad ... that's an important piece of information missing.

Yup not mentioning that the dad is the landlord is important. I think with the second car lot Intergrity Autopark Josh is the owner, but with the first now closed down lot, some of the evidence online shows Boob was the owner of the business and the lot.

When the TLC gravy train finally leaves the station, I think Anna should start some kind of home business. I don't watch the Duggars much, but I've always gotten the impression that Anna is smarter than Smuggar and she just plays it down so Joshie won't feel emasculated. She's definitely not as lazy as he is, so she's got that going for her as well. And I imagine she could use the Duggar name recognition to bring in a pretty decent fundie customer base.

When the TLC gravy train finally leaves the station, I think Anna should start some kind of home business. I don't watch the Duggars much, but I've always gotten the impression that Anna is smarter than Smuggar and she just plays it down so Joshie won't feel emasculated. She's definitely not as lazy as he is, so she's got that going for her as well. And I imagine she could use the Duggar name recognition to bring in a pretty decent fundie customer base.

I agree a home business could work well for Anna. I can also see Josh and Anna making money like Maxwells and Jeubs do through self published books. Josh and Anna already think they can counsel other couples, I wouldn't put it past them to self publish books on marriage or whatever in order to make some money.

canadian hippie wrote:

...The episode where they were trying to get the Taco Tico store rezoned so they could turn it into a second lot had J'Boob claiming Joshie owned it, followed by Boob himself talking at the council meeting because they needed the owner of the lot to speak. Even if he's not that stupid, he thinks the rest of us are.

That, my friends, is the material point of most politicians and snake-oil salesmen: They think we're stupid enough to swallow their line.

Anan doesn't really have a choice to be as lazy as he is, someone has to run the house and carlot! :lol:

She definitely is smarter than him.

It's a shame she doesn't have a real education.

She does have some sort of "degree" in, what? Elementary education, or something like that?

Anan doesn't really have a choice to be as lazy as he is, someone has to run the house and carlot! :lol:

She definitely is smarter than him.

It's a shame she doesn't have a real education.

She does have some sort of "degree" in, what? Elementary education, or something like that?

Anna's "degree" is in education. I think it was mentioned here or another site that the school she attended has a sketchy reputation.

Archived