IGNORED

Jessica & Le Chad's sister's BLOG!!! eeeeeee :D

fundyfunland

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how "Anonymous" is reposting a bunch of the comments from here. If you want to tattle on us, go right ahead, but continuing to post the things we're saying is pretty attention seeking, shit-stirring and childish. At least we're staying in our own sand box.

Wow! Did not take Latisha long to figure out we're "stocking" her. PPppffhahaha! I think I love her for that spelling error! :banana-jumprope:

Considering how normal her sister & family are, it seems like she's another Michelle Duggar. Just met the wrong boy at a very influential age. It's unfortunate really.

WoW I just read the comments. Ya really gotta love it when they're busy spooging FJ stuff on one of their fellow fundies blogs. WTF is up with these people? Don't they own dictionaries? And why must they show off SOTDRT with their continual mispellngs? :lol:

Here - wwwthepuffefamily-lindsey.blogspot.com/2011/11/partay.html

I love Latisha's brand of crazy.

This is my favorite though:

And this is not Jessica lol!!!

Dear Lathisa,

The !!!!!!!! gave you away. Thank you for trying though. It was a really good try. :clap:

Wow! Did not take Latisha long to figure out we're "stocking" her. PPppffhahaha! I think I love her for that spelling error! :banana-jumprope:

And the best part...she said it twice. :D Damn, why did she close her blog

I feel badly that somebody is making a mess on her blog...she seems normal and sweet and harmless.

3 babies under 3 - yowza! She's a stronger woman than I....I have a 2 yr old and a 7 month old and I'm done for a few years at least!

WoW I just read the comments. Ya really gotta love it when they're busy spooging FJ stuff on one of their fellow fundies blogs. WTF is up with these people? Don't they own dictionaries? And why must they show off SOTDRT with their continual mispellngs? :lol:

Sadly, Jessica is the product of the public school system I believe, so can't blame her misspells on SOTDRT. Although, one might hypothesize that those teaching from the likes of Wisdom Booklets and material on creation science, that perhaps, one's intellectual capacity (the teacher, in theis case Latisha) actually decreases.

I feel badly that somebody is making a mess on her blog...she seems normal and sweet and harmless.

3 babies under 3 - yowza! She's a stronger woman than I....I have a 2 yr old and a 7 month old and I'm done for a few years at least!

I agree, the sister does seem normal & sweet. I think it's Latisha messing around on her comment section right now. I can't beleive she managed to figure out FJ was looking at the blog, so quickly! within like an hour...and she's only one person. She must be bored outin her new home in the middle of nowhere, with only TheChad.

Considering how normal her sister & family are, it seems like she's another Michelle Duggar. Just met the wrong boy at a very influential age. It's unfortunate really.

She is another Michelle Duggar. I always wondered why Chad went to public school for awhile.

Sadly, Jessica is the product of the public school system I believe, so can't blame her misspells on SOTDRT. Although, one might hypothesize that those teaching from the likes of Wisdom Booklets and material on creation science, that perhaps, one's intellectual capacity (the teacher, in theis case Latisha) actually decreases.

I remember she blogged about going to public school a few times, and later when commenters called her out on bad spelling and grammar errors, she said something like, "well everyone makes errors and that public school teachers make them too."

It is true everybody is bound to make errors in writing, even a lot of published books have them. But Jessica and some of these fundie bloggers are really bad at writing. Jessica had spelling errors and I wondered if she ever had her browser spell check on. I think Jessica's bad writing might stem from the fact that she might not have been a very diligent student and I remember there were some postings from her that suggested that.

She also stated that girls shouldn't go to college and she implied that boys are better off going to trade schools then college. She bashed colleges quite in a bit in one blog. I think her children are probably not going to be encouraged to attend college.

Ok, I'm going to admit my stupidity here, why the hell can't I get to her blog?!? I add the "." after the WWW and it says that there isn't a blog registered under that name, did they shut it down today or something?

Ok, I'm going to admit my stupidity here, why the hell can't I get to her blog?!? I add the "." after the WWW and it says that there isn't a blog registered under that name, did they shut it down today or something?

Don't put a . after the www

That Latisha/Latasha has gotta be kinda whacked. Can someone fill me in if its not too much of a side trip? TY in advance.

Okay, I'm hazy on the details, but someone calling themselves "Latisha Sawyer" posted a comment* somewhere supporting Jessica and attacking the haterz, and someone else made a mighty convincing case that Latisha was in fact...duh duh DUH...ninja Jessica, master troll. There was some sort of ISP-related geographical evidence.

*a comment rife with misspellings and replete with grammatical errors.

Boy, she likes! exclamation! points!!!!11!!!!

!!B!ut it's! not!!!!! Jess!ca! It looks like she is having a conversation with herself on the blog, which she may comment on later. Ah well. Hi anonymous!

Okay, I'm hazy on the details, but someone calling themselves "Latisha Sawyer" posted a comment* somewhere supporting Jessica and attacking the haterz, and someone else made a mighty convincing case that Latisha was in fact...duh duh DUH...ninja Jessica, master troll. There was some sort of ISP-related geographical evidence.

*a comment rife with misspellings and replete with grammatical errors.

TY that entity sure seems to be more than a bit manic. That blog owner is gonna need her carpets shampooed :lol:

Latisha's sister seems sweet and normal. It must be hard for her to live her hate-filled, all-skirts life with a cute, stylish sister who actually does things with her children besides reading the Bible.

btw, Boise State? um, no. U of I, all the way. I was just in Moscow for Thanksgiving and trying to pump relatives there for information about Katie Botkin. No luck :(

Wow, that anon commenter got a double dose of the crazy. How embarrassing to hold a conversation on someone else's blog like that! AWKWARD.

Not to mention that all the things that people from over here have posted are so mean!!!!!!!

Huh? I see several that state nice things about Lindsey.

Hmmm, she brought up spelling, are you thinking who I am thinking?

Archived