IGNORED

Jessica & Le Chad's sister's BLOG!!! eeeeeee :D

fundyfunland

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever it is keeps saying we're angry. :?: I don't see any anger about this, simply bemusement that she's highjacking those poor boys birthday party post.

>Latisha posted on a blog that Treemom had about her ginger son. It was silly, because if you know Treemom you know that she's an IT Wizard and can track you with her hands tied and eyes closed (not really but close).

:o

The Zsuzsinator! She reads here all the time, why not?

Oooooh! The plot, it thickens :D :D Interesting hypothesis emmidahl. Also, Zsu seemed (to me), to spend more time on her blog & web then Latisha. Hmmmm.... :think:

Well if that's the case, HI ZSUZSU, you miserable, hatred-spewing, self-absorbed, bad mothering, frumpy hag! :banana-fingers:

Aaahhh! That feels better.

t Anonymous does seem to be a bit unbalanced, and yet focused on everything we post here. Well here's to cheap entertainment for fundies on a friday night. Bless her little heart.

t Anonymous does seem to be a bit unbalanced, and yet focused on everything we post here. Well here's to cheap entertainment for fundies on a friday night. Bless her little heart.

But it's not!!!! Jessica!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!! Really!!!!

Well the rugs have been cleaned.

I noticed that! I wondered if Lindsay took the comments down or if Jessica Anonymous realized how ridiculous she looked and took them down(if it's possible for commenters to take their own comments down--not sure how that works).

Good. She was making a complete ass of herself, and probably embarrassing her sister in the process.

ETA~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (It's like the exclamation key is stuck on her keyboard. :roll: :!: :!:

She seemed to be responding to our comments here...

That's what I thought. She learned that one is never truly anonymous when Treemom called her out. She knows now that if she comes here trying to convince everyone that SHE'S!!!! NOT!!!! JESSICA!!!, she'll be called out again. Damn those IP addresses!

Well.....the sister has weighed in. And she ain't happy "dirt bags"! :lol:

Based on that post from mrspuffie, its pretty apparent that she does share some personality traits with her sibling. Teh crazy must run deep in that family.

Edited to add: I wish they would both come over here to play, that way mrspuffie wouldn't have to crap on her own carpets...but I'm guessing she likes it that way.

Soooooo I see the FREAKS have found me! Oh lord help me! Now I will be watched and ridiculed for everything I do and say! Well guess what, I really don't give a shit!!!! Jessica is my sister and you dirt balls need to get a life, go ahead follow my blog see if you get any sort of "info" I dare you! I can't believe people have nothing better to do! Enjoy following and talking shit about us! I think it is so great we can entertain you!! Quick go write about my comment reply hurry!!!! You have a lot of things to point out and trash I am sure! Also thanks to those of you that were nice enough to point out to me what these dirt balls were saying...but honestly it is funny to me and doesn't bother me a bit! :)

Posting the sister's comment here for posterity. She seemed much more decent than her sister but apparently there's a genetic tendency towards crazAy.

Posting the sister's comment here for posterity. She seemed much more decent than her sister but apparently there's a genetic tendency towards crazAy.

The over reacting is almost painful to witness.

Maybe if she'd actually, you know, read this thread she'd realise that people weren't being derogatory about her at all, just Jessica. Plenty of FJers were saying that she seemed pretty nice and normal.

Maybe if she'd actually, you know, read this thread she'd realise that people weren't being derogatory about her at all, just Jessica. Plenty of FJers were saying that she seemed pretty nice and normal.

I agree nobody said anything derogatory about the sister. But she probably feels attacked because we have snarked on Jessica.

You know she is gleefully thinking, "OMG, I am important enough to be snarked on AND I'M NOT EVEN A FUNDIE!!!!1111!!!!ELEVENTY!

Archived