IGNORED

Jessica & Le Chad's sister's BLOG!!! eeeeeee :D

fundyfunland

I agree nobody said anything derogatory about the sister. But she probably feels attacked because we have snarked on Jessica.

She 'feels' attacked because her sister went off the deep end trying to convince her she was being attacked. If Jessica didn't feel the need to be the center of attention, she never would have read here and known the blog was found and she never would have gone and had a freak out on her sister's blog.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, jeez, she doesn't get it.

I can't categorize the sister's reaction as crazy. Hysterical, but not crazy. I mean, she just now learned that complete strangers are discussing her family picture blog, and that they mock her sister. Presumably, all she knows about us is what Latisha's told her, and with that in mind, I don't blame her for not coming over to lurk, or for going on the attack.

Anyway, calling Jessica Latisha: it never gets old. I am never not amused by it.

Posting the sister's comment here for posterity. She seemed much more decent than her sister but apparently there's a genetic tendency towards crazAy.

Well. I take back what I said about her being sweet. lol

Not everyone was saying nice things, someone (can't remember who) said something about her not being the sharpest knife in the drawer / brightest crayon in the box, one of those sayings. So there was at least one derogatory thing said about her. Her reaction seemed a bit over the top, but whatever.

That would be me, but I would like to note I said it due to viewing photos of her laying her child down to sleep on his/her (don't remember) belly on a pillow and bragging about it. Has she not read about SIDS? Did her pediatrician not talk to her about this? Or did she just decide it was OK for her because it made her child sleep better? This is why I referred to her sharpness perhaps not being superior to the other knives in the drawer. And to be frank, if I did this, I would hope and pray someone would call me out on it. /defensive rant

That would be me, but I would like to note I said it due to viewing photos of her laying her child down to sleep on his/her (don't remember) belly on a pillow and bragging about it. Has she not read about SIDS? Did her pediatrician not talk to her about this? Or did she just decide it was OK for her because it made her child sleep better? This is why I referred to her sharpness perhaps not being superior to the other knives in the drawer. And to be frank, if I did this, I would hope and pray someone would call me out on it. /defensive rant

Not trying to be offensive, just pointing out the reviews were not all favourable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(for Jessica) Agreed that it's a bad idea to put a baby down like that, I probably should have gone back to read the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

OMG, Latisha is just the godliest fundie out there!!!1111 How can you guys be so mean to pick on her, you hags!!11

Your just all jelus haters of the perfection of the life with The Chad!111111

Off topic but I see lot of "QFT", what does it mean?

eta, never mind I googled it and found that it does not mean QuantiFERON. Which was odd as I doubt anyone here is suffering from TB.. or they could be, who knows?

Archived