IGNORED

Extreme Couponing

lizzy

I tried to read the thread on TWoP and the reusable toilet paper is what got me. Reusable menstrual pads and diva cups, totally fine. Reusable toilet paper. :shock:

Although I don't think we want to give Jim Bob any more ideas!

I tried to read the thread on TWoP and the reusable toilet paper is what got me. Reusable menstrual pads and diva cups, totally fine. Reusable toilet paper. :shock:

Although I don't think we want to give Jim Bob any more ideas!

Honestly I don't really think I would do it, but I did cloth diapers so I guess it's not much of a jump.

Has anyone seen the "all stars" spin off of this monstrosity? TLC is really losing their shit. I think it was on the 27th and theres a "teaser" on my directv.

Watched it last week. It was less terrible because they were required to donate the products they got during the show to charity, but it was less fun to watch because it was less terrible. They had time limits, dollar requirements, etc.... It wasn't really that fun to watch -or- to snark on!

Honestly I don't really think I would do it, but I did cloth diapers so I guess it's not much of a jump.

But...really TP is cheap.

And I did read an article or 2 that the ecological 'cost' of TP is...well, pretty dang minimal. I can recycle more and 'buy' myself TP to burn.

I think there's something illogical but I can't make the ClothDiaper to 'adult poo cloth' jump. Just can't. I guess because 'kid poo' is inherently seen as less gross than my own.

But...really TP is cheap.

And I did read an article or 2 that the ecological 'cost' of TP is...well, pretty dang minimal. I can recycle more and 'buy' myself TP to burn.

I think there's something illogical but I can't make the ClothDiaper to 'adult poo cloth' jump. Just can't. I guess because 'kid poo' is inherently seen as less gross than my own.

For any "extreme couponers" on FJ...

Shop Rite is having their can can sale! Super great coupon matchups for pasta, olives, pasta sauce, tuna (I bought some 99 cent packets and got a catalina for 1.25 off another 3 packets!) and other canned goods I haven't checked out yet. :)

I like the idea of couponing in the short-term. Meaning, just for what I need right now. I don't have the space or desire to have a stockpile of products I don't like or won't use just for the sake of getting it for free. I've seen men, who aren't married, stocking up on Huggies and Pampers. I do find the show amusing though, I love when they get all excited at their big score.

Archived