IGNORED

Buy your own f'ing meals! Robert Schuller

Burris

This meal request is pathetic. Doesn't this couple have grown children and grandchildren in the area that could be helping them out?

When my husband was in chemo our church organized meals to be delivered every other day for us and I appreciated it so much. Each day they were delivered there would be a knock at the front door and there stood and lovely church member, often times an entire family, bringing us a wonderful meal.

I have issues with this CC pastor using a limo to deliever his meals? That is crazy. Wht not just hire someone from the church to come cook for them.

The Schullers seem to be going through some dysfunction based on different stories going around. The son Robert A. has always come off as a snob. I can't see him cooking up meals for his family.

That was sweet of your church to help your family out during your husband's chemo treatments. A lot of churches do stuff like that and I think it is one of kindest things that people do for each other.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Schullers seem to be going through some dysfunction based on different stories going around. The son Robert A. has always come off as a snob. I can't see him cooking up meals for his family.

That was sweet of your church to help your family out during your husband's chemo treatments. A lot of churches do stuff like that and I think it is one of kindest things that people do for each other.

Schuller always acted to me like he was high anyway. "Let your scars be your stars" (Said, of course, with spooky weirdness which seemed more appropriate for Monster Chiller Horror Theater MC lead ins on Saturday night.)

Schuller always acted to me like he was high anyway. "Let your scars be your stars" (Said, of course, with spooky weirdness which seemed more appropriate for Monster Chiller Horror Theater MC lead ins on Saturday night.)

I never heard that one. I have listened to some of this sermons and they are dumb. I first learned about the CC because of the MTV show Laguna Beach. Robert A's daughter appeared on that show. I remember the daughter used to exaggerate Robert A.'s position in CC. One time she claimed on the show that her dad founded the entire church. I used to read and post on IMDB during Laguna Beach's run and several people who used to attend CC posted on those boards about the Schullers. They said that the family is snobby and they always like keeping up with the wealthy people in the O.C.

I learned about CC from the Simpsons episode where Marge and Homer develop a love of having sex in public places. Long story short, they are flying over Springfield in a balloon, with Homer naked and clinging to the bottom.

Pastor: And let's thank the Lord for giving us this fabulous Crystal Cathedral!

[Homer slams onto the see-through glass ceiling behind the pulpit and is slowly dragged across it, his butt facing the audience.]

Pastor: Uh, now everybody avert your eyes and look down at G-d's fabulous parquet floor! Eyes on the floor, eyes on the floor . . . always on G-d's floor . . .

Archived