IGNORED

Created to be HIS! Just can't stop talking about persecution

Dev83

krislee31.blogspot.com/2011/10/empty-pitcher.html

She was going to flounce, but then she realized that she has to stand up and speak for God! Cause what would we all do without her sage advice on how to be perfect?

Also, her newest post rants against Halloween, and it is seriously LOLworthy.

krislee31.blogspot.com/2011/10/origins-of-halloween-traditions.html

I am so happy I discovered this blog a few months ago, 'cause it is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As maybe a few might have noticed, I haven't blogged much in the past week and a half. I have been taking a mini-hiatus to rest my spirit. As I blogged a few posts back, I have grown a little weary of all the ridiculous and hateful comments and messages I have received because of my passion to obey and follow Christ and encouraging others to do the same. I considered shutting down this blog. But after some time of going back to the cross, I have resolved to continue blogging and writing and singing and sharing and doing everything in my power to be a trumpet God can use.

OMG, aren't we the self-absorbed little narcissist? :roll:

OMG, aren't we the self-absorbed little narcissist? :roll:

Austin, she is just trying to be used as a trumpet for God!

Oh god, the Halloween rants. This stuff is so stupid; every year you have to slog through this crap about "but how did these traditions originate?" Oh, the horror! The Christian church purposely took over these pagan holidays many many many years ago so that people would be celebrating an aspect of Christianity rather than the pagan beliefs at a specific time of the year.

My mother "discovered" the great truth about Halloween and its' pagan origins around 1980 or so (when she was going through her fundie stage) and from then on, she gave out Bible tracts instead of candy at our house. How embarrassing! My youngest sister had to endure a few Halloweens without being allowed to dress up or attend any parties since Halloween was such an ebil holiday. :evil:

Can I be a clarinet for the secular world?

How about a tuba for satan :O

...also, I would like to point out that a trumpet is only one letter away from a strumpet, so her very statement is a little ~dubious.

Can I be a clarinet for the secular world?

Oooh! I'd like to be a viola for feminism. Or maybe a bassoon for gentle childrearing and animal training.

Ooooh, or I could go really old-fashioned and be a sackbut for education, or a virginal for sexual freedom!

I'll be the oboe for college educated women who earn at least a Bachelor's degree before marriage.

And the theremin for science!

Whooohooo! Or should that be ooohooohoooh? :D

I love the theremin.

Oh, and with all of these instruments, one of us should be the piano for good music education, as opposed to the crappy stuff that goes on with folks like the Duggars and Maxwells. I think I'll take that one.

She's got the WEIRDEST mishmash of urban legend and Christian horror story mixed in with her Halloween origins stuff. It really is the bizarre. Wonder what the sources for her 'facts' are?

But hey, she did get the band back together:)

I am the kazoo for getting the hell outta here when your 'headship' doesn't treat you right.

Archived