IGNORED

Created to be HIS! Just can't stop talking about persecution

Dev83

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be the spoons (if the washboard counts, so do they) for "living without an umbrella of protection. And your parents approving of it.

I am laughing so much at this thread!

I'm the harp of equal pay.

(I was the harp of contraception, but then I realized that someone else was already "access to birth control"!)

She's got the WEIRDEST mishmash of urban legend and Christian horror story mixed in with her Halloween origins stuff. It really is the bizarre. Wonder what the sources for her 'facts' are?

But hey, she did get the band back together:)

This. It's the same crap, year after year. :roll:

So, I imagined "the moldy shofar of cultural appropriation," and actually laughed the cat off my lap. Perhaps these other instruments can drown it out.

You guys are cracking me up! This is just one of the reasons why I love Free Jinger.

I don't think anyone's claimed the flute yet, so I'll be the flute for intellectual freedom. (...And this one time? At band camp?)

Can I be the sousaphone of single women over 30 who aren't, unlike what some people think, stamped with a marry by date for freshness.

Can I be the sousaphone of single women over 30 who aren't, unlike what some people think, stamped with a marry by date for freshness.

So long as we can both play in harmony :)

Archived