IGNORED

Bontragers/Bowers/Helferichs 13: In the Middle of Jesus’ First Relationship

nelliebelle1197

1 minute ago, HereticHick said:

Carver Bowers and Haley Paul's wedding is either Friday or Saturday. Keep your eyes peeled for the mysterious couple, Charlie Bowers and Pelaiah White Bowers (still unacknowledged by the Whites on social media)

I think it’s Saturday. 4/20. I’m sure they are huge potheads 😉

• Haha 5
  • Thank You 1

The future couples plans. Missioncation Central.

image.png.8e44ecdecbc2b0f88706a94ddfa7c8c2.png

• Eyeroll 7

It’s funny because on FJ, we’ve all just been assuming she’s pregnant. I mean she’s obviously drunk on the fundie koolaid. We know she is fertile and seems to love the fundie trad wife life. So she will pop them out on the regular for the next 10 years. It’s not a surprise to us Allison. 

43C43811-5D85-454A-B91C-A0FA7A48E93E.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 7

16 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s funny because on FJ, we’ve all just been assuming she’s pregnant. I mean she’s obviously drunk on the fundie koolaid. We know she is fertile and seems to love the fundie trad wife life. So she will pop them out on the regular for the next 10 years. It’s not a surprise to us Allison. 

Yup. She turns 30 in May. I expect she will produce at least 3 more kids after this one.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, HereticHick said:

Yup. She turns 30 in May. I expect she will produce at least 3 more kids after this one.

She’s currently less than 2 years between pregnancies. I assume that will spread to two years apart eventually but stay steady. So I think she will have this baby at 30, then #4 at 32, #5 at 34, #6 at 36, #7 at 38, and then at least one more maybe 2. Therefore I think she will end up with around 8 possibly 9 kids total. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

Did we know that Allison had homebirths and virtually no pregnancy care- no ultrasounds, no checkups, no interventions, no checking during labour. She relied on her " intuition" she says

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 5
  • Thank You 1

19 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

Did we know that Allison had homebirths and virtually no pregnancy care- no ultrasounds, no checkups, no interventions, no checking during labour. She relied on her " intuition" she says

Oh god really? That’s so horrible. I’m guessing she hid all that info because she knew she would get a lot of heat for it. Now that she’s had two homebirths that didn’t end in catastrophe, she probably feels more comfortable sharing. She better hope she never ends up with a pregnancy like Her sister. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

Just saw this too and it’s literally so much worse than I thought:

Spoiler

IMG_1211.thumb.png.24c91f7d47650ee24cbcf7809d7e3894.png

She can thank her lucky stars that she’s avoided a catastrophic outcome so far.

Edited by Nothing if not critical
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 21
  • Thank You 2

If even a  homebirth midwife says "you are too overdue" there's no doubt you truly are. I mean, I assume she was the crunchiest midwife on their area... yet she was too "pushy" for shhpeshul Allison. If the "too overdue" baby was born healthy it was not because "intuition", it was lucky, but could had been born with disabilities. 

Allison sounds always so smug and superior, she's always the best, her way is the only way, she knows more than doctors etc.

• Upvote 14

40 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

If even a  homebirth midwife says "you are too overdue" there's no doubt you truly are. I mean, I assume she was the crunchiest midwife on their area... yet she was too "pushy" for shhpeshul Allison. If the "too overdue" baby was born healthy it was not because "intuition", it was lucky, but could had been born with disabilities. 

Allison sounds always so smug and superior, she's always the best, her way is the only way, she knows more than doctors etc.

My cousin had a child who went too overdue. He was born with meconium aspiration and was in the NICU for awhile. If her child did go way overdue and had meconium aspiration and ended up in the NICU, I’m pretty positive she wouldn’t admit she made the wrong choice. Chelsy used to be like that too. Then she had Madeline 10 weeks early. I think Chelsy is still into the woo but has realized modern medicine can be wonderful for the health of your baby. Allison won’t always be this lucky. I just hope she’s very close to a hospital. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

I guess I was wrong that maybe Alison would be better equipped to handle 3 kids in 4 years since she was going on 30. There are fundies 5 years younger than her and push out that many kids in such a short time span, but at least have the sense to see doctors and go to a hospital for the birth.

So is the Bahamas becoming a hot spot for Fundies to go on their honeymoon? I think that is where Josie and Kelton Balka went. Then her brother, Nathan, and Esther went there IIRC

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

My cousin had a child who went too overdue. He was born with meconium aspiration and was in the NICU for awhile. If her child did go way overdue and had meconium aspiration and ended up in the NICU, I’m pretty positive she wouldn’t admit she made the wrong choice. Chelsy used to be like that too. Then she had Madeline 10 weeks early. I think Chelsy is still into the woo but has realized modern medicine can be wonderful for the health of your baby. Allison won’t always be this lucky. I just hope she’s very close to a hospital. 

The compound seems to be in the middle of nowhere. I doubt they're anywhere near a hospital. And I could see arrogant Allison refusing transfer of herself or the baby. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, marmalade said:

The compound seems to be in the middle of nowhere. I doubt they're anywhere near a hospital. And I could see arrogant Allison refusing transfer of herself or the baby. 

She always said that she and Chelsy were best friends. But now they live so far from one another. You would think that her supposed best friend sister having such difficult births would give her pause. But I guess not. 

I think this is Allison’s way of saying she doesn’t want to talk about her husband pulling out sometimes 🤣

A8F92646-F448-462F-9B30-6FFB483BBC3E.jpeg

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

The second to last slide sounds like no sexy times for a while between kids. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

11 minutes ago, marmalade said:

The second to last slide sounds like no sexy times for a while between kids. 

It could be that too. Either she doesn’t want to talk about how she won’t have sex with her husband for months after birth or she doesn’t want to talk about pulling out. Because both of those things could be looked down upon by other fundies in her circle. 

• Upvote 7

7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It could be that too. Either she doesn’t want to talk about how she won’t have sex with her husband for months after birth or she doesn’t want to talk about pulling out. Because both of those things could be looked down upon by other fundies in her circle. 

But it's certainly implied that she's doing *something*. But no, she won't say more lest she is thought to be a bad Christian. 🙄

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 3

7 hours ago, Sops2 said:

3 hours ago, marmalade said:

She won't refuse to transfer to the hospital per se. She simply won't recognize she needs to transfer until it's too late. Oh wait, nevermind. She has her intuition guiding her so she and the baby will be just fine. 

:angry-banghead:

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2

It sounds like they have been preventing for a while  If not, she would have said it loud. At least it's good news, but I can't understand that she protects her health spacing kids but puts her in major risks not having medical appointments on her pregnancies.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

12 hours ago, marmalade said:

Looks like the nearest hospital to Mountain Grove MO is Texas County Hospital in Houston, MO,  about 30 min. away.

Meanwhile, I wonder how Liz Bontrager feels about 20-year Christian Bowers. He is a bit of a snacc, as they say.  https://www.instagram.com/christianjetbowers/

image.png.3e0bd5f6fb7960c066ccf6136b57aa8a.png

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

Holy shit. Does Allison know that „nature“ doesn‘t care if she and the baby survives the birth or not? That modern medicine was invented because „nature“ is harsh and cruel? She should have a look at the mortality rate of women during childbirth and children in general back in the glorious old days. 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 3

1 minute ago, Smash! said:

Holy shit. Does Allison know that „nature“ doesn‘t care if she and the baby survives the birth or not? That modern medicine was invented because „nature“ is harsh and cruel? She should have a look at the mortality rate of women during childbirth and children in general back in the glorious old days. 

Or just how Chelsy's daughter had a premature birth and hard nicu stay, as others have pointed out. I hope Allison learns her lesson without catastrophic consequences.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

So I will say this, I am very in tune with my body. I chalk it up to being sensitive and noticing every thing. But that doesn’t mean I’m a fucking doctor. I may feel something in my body but that doesn’t mean I could diagnose it! That doesn’t mean I know how to treat it! She thinks that since she read a shitty mlm book on essential oils that she can treat anything herself. She’s in for a rude awakening one day. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

13 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

So I will say this, I am very in tune with my body. I chalk it up to being sensitive and noticing every thing. But that doesn’t mean I’m a fucking doctor. I may feel something in my body but that doesn’t mean I could diagnose it! That doesn’t mean I know how to treat it! She thinks that since she read a shitty mlm book on essential oils that she can treat anything herself. She’s in for a rude awakening one day. 

The other part of this is not every problem can be felt! That's what gets me! There are some things that if she does feel them is a life threatening medical emergency! 

It's also astounding how anti modnerized medicine this supposed "pro-life" crowd can be sometimes!

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Looks like the nearest hospital to Mountain Grove MO is Texas County Hospital in Houston, MO,  about 30 min. away.

Meanwhile, I wonder how Liz Bontrager feels about 20-year Christian Bowers. He is a bit of a snacc, as they say.  https://www.instagram.com/christianjetbowers/

image.png.3e0bd5f6fb7960c066ccf6136b57aa8a.png

I think 30 minutes is how long it took for Erin Bates to get to the hospital she gave birth in Northern Orlando, so that's not really an excuse that they can use.

• Upvote 2

Considering how anti-vax the Bontrager and Helferichs are, I wonder when they actually take their newborns to the doctor for the first time? never?

• Upvote 3