IGNORED

Bontragers/Bowers/Helferichs 13: In the Middle of Jesus’ First Relationship

nelliebelle1197

1 hour ago, browngrl said:

My guess on the reason for the Charlie + Pelaiah wedding circumstance? 

I'm going old school traditional - a "seven month" full term looking baby arriving soon. 😜

Maybe that's the reason for being so quiet about the wedding. No published wedding date means nobody (aka snarkers) can know for sure when the baby was conceived.

• Upvote 6

54 minutes ago, Hasunah2 said:

Maybe that's the reason for being so quiet about the wedding. No published wedding date means nobody (aka snarkers) can know for sure when the baby was conceived.

Oooh, that's a good point. I honestly don't love snarking on this because it is such a no-no in their world and she would have been literally 18 when it happened, buuuuut that would make sense.

Then again, it could just be more hiding from January 6th stuff. Charlie was there according to this thread/the Bowers youtube channel.

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, browngrl said:

My guess on the reason for the Charlie + Pelaiah wedding circumstance? 

I'm going old school traditional - a "seven month" full term looking baby arriving soon. 😜

I just can't wrap my head around two kids who were raised in strict purity culture, don't live in the same state, and (as far as we know) have barely spent time together, having premarital sex.

Especially after Razing Ruth tricked everyone into believing her younger sister got knocked up in a closet at a homeschooling conference and then adopted the baby out to a gay couple... yeah, no.

However, only time will tell!

Edited by indianabones
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 8

6 hours ago, indianabones said:

I just can't wrap my head around two kids who were raised in strict purity culture, don't live in the same state, and (as far as we know) have barely spent time together, having premarital sex.

Especially after Razing Ruth tricked everyone into believing her younger sister got knocked up in a closet at a homeschooling conference and then adopted the baby out to a gay couple... yeah, no.

However, only time will tell!

I wasn’t here for raising Ruth but that’s hilariously suspicious.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

10 hours ago, indianabones said:

Not even remotely similar but my mother, who was born in 1952,  very recently connected the dots and realized she was born about 5 months after her parents wedding and tried to figure out how that was possible. Her mother (born in 1929) had left the GDR for West Germany and had found work on a farm and lived with her employer and her father  was living with his family . And she was like , where was I conceived , in the woods? In a shed?   She went from , my parents had sex  to my parents had sex before marriage to my parents had sex somewhere else than a bed.  It was hilarious. 

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 7

On 3/24/2024 at 7:21 AM, HereticHick said:

Charlie and Pelaiah Bowers, from Haley Paul's (Carver's fiancee) public Instareel:

image.png.2ce4aa89973662ee5edc7b42b8683e81.png

She looks Ike an NPC with a side quest for you

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

Liz is on a “free” trip to DR at an all inclusive resort because she sells Young Living. All MLMs are the same. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 4

On 3/25/2024 at 12:22 AM, Hasunah2 said:

I do hope Pelaiah got a wedding celebration. Its the biggest day in a fundie girl life, it would be sad if she didnt. Its really odd that neither her family nor his have posted about the wedding at all. She is the first one in her family to get married, and he is the first son in his, you would think that warrants at least a mention.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

On 3/25/2024 at 8:26 AM, Hasunah2 said:

Not even remotely similar but my mother, who was born in 1952,  very recently connected the dots and realized she was born about 5 months after her parents wedding and tried to figure out how that was possible. Her mother (born in 1929) had left the GDR for West Germany and had found work on a farm and lived with her employer and her father  was living with his family . And she was like , where was I conceived , in the woods? In a shed?   She went from , my parents had sex  to my parents had sex before marriage to my parents had sex somewhere else than a bed.  It was hilarious. 

After my grandmother died, we found her actual wedding license. She and my grandfather had lied about their wedding anniversary date their entire lives. They were actually marred four months AFTER the day they claimed (think claiming April, but actually got married in August). My oldest Aunt's early January birthday was already a honeymoon birthday...

• Upvote 10

My cousin was born 6 months after his parents’ wedding. But he was 10lbs. Couldn’t lie and say he was premature. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

I think the fact that the bont kids post things all the time about their dad and not their mom perhaps reflects negatively on their relationship with their dad. They feel more secure with their mom and don’t have to post praising Instagram posts to get her love and attention. I see the posts about their dad as a way to get positive attention from him (and perhaps keep away negative attention). It’s like they are trying too hard for marlins approval 

• Upvote 16

Don’t ever complain about your husband being a lazy slob around Allison. She will just say, “at least your husband isn’t dead!” 

0957DA87-D7BE-4A7F-9192-22E528840F79.jpeg

• Rufus Bless 2
  • Eyeroll 12

23 hours ago, Brittany15 said:

I think the fact that the bont kids post things all the time about their dad and not their mom perhaps reflects negatively on their relationship with their dad. They feel more secure with their mom and don’t have to post praising Instagram posts to get her love and attention. I see the posts about their dad as a way to get positive attention from him (and perhaps keep away negative attention). It’s like they are trying too hard for marlins approval 

They have been raised to worship their father, not their mother. There is a disturbing picture where Marlin is sitting in the middle and all his kids and wife and around him, adoring him like an idol. At least, Duggars or Bates mothers had the spotlight, were the bee queens (not that I envy their position!), but Bontragers don't give wives that special treatment. 

• Upvote 12

On 3/26/2024 at 5:01 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

My cousin was born 6 months after his parents’ wedding. But he was 10lbs. Couldn’t lie and say he was premature. 

My brother was my parents’ ring bearer in their wedding. I think everyone knew…. 😂

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 18
  • Love 1

Hopefully the lack of information is simply the couple requesting privacy (and a desire mot to be snark fodder).

• Upvote 4

Liz Bontrager also just posted this from a coffeeshop in Rogers, AR

image.png.008bf6bf53cb0d7f55902b7f150fad89.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

42 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Liz Bontrager also just posted this from a coffeeshop in Rogers, AR

image.png.008bf6bf53cb0d7f55902b7f150fad89.png

Kind of a strange mix. A Bates wife, a Wissmann wife, a Bates daughter, a Duggar daughter, a Bontrager daughter. Even though the families have always known eachother. I just didn’t know these particular women are all friends. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 10

15 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Kind of a strange mix. A Bates wife, a Wissmann wife, a Bates daughter, a Duggar daughter, a Bontrager daughter. Even though the families have always known each other. I just didn’t know these particular women are all friends. 

I'm beginning to think that Liz went straight from the Young Living Dominican Republic trip to visiting Arkansas--is it possible that some of these ladies are also into the essential oil racket and were also on the DR trip with her?

• Upvote 5

On 3/28/2024 at 3:58 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Don’t ever complain about your husband being a lazy slob around Allison. She will just say, “at least your husband isn’t dead!” 

At the risk of pissing off everyone one--I'm going to say that those are not the things I'd miss if my spouse were gone. He doesn't actually leave dirty socks around or the lid up or dishes around the house, mostly because he's an adult and can clean up after himself. But even if he did, the gross things are not what I'd miss. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

On 3/28/2024 at 1:58 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

LOL

NO

I am exceedingly grateful for the gross/man child behaviors I don't have to deal with any more.

I DO miss his storytelling, his perspective on issues (very different from mine, we balanced each other), the ease of scheduling three children when there are two adults with DL's in the house instead of 1.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 14

Jenni actually looks happy in that photo. I remember when she was little Jill said that she Ellie, Addee were good friends. I hope this means the friendship has continued.

• Upvote 5

That’s because you had the privilege of being born cisgender. What’s hilarious to me is that god didn’t make her a woman when she was a fetus. He made her female. She was not born a woman. She changed into a woman over time. Oh no she wasn’t born a woman but changed!!!!!! Ahhhh!!!! 

716D1032-13C7-4458-87ED-7FA7AD7616A8.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 7

Liz‘ deliberate ignorance makes me stabby😡 

• Upvote 8

Carver Bowers and Haley Paul's wedding is either Friday or Saturday. Keep your eyes peeled for the mysterious couple, Charlie Bowers and Pelaiah White Bowers (still unacknowledged by the Whites on social media)

• Upvote 2