IGNORED

Trump 64: He's Finally In Front Of A Judge

GreyhoundFan

Next Tuesday is the "immunity" hearing, deciding if Trump has complete immunity from prosecution for acts he committed while in office*. 

*Conversely, in the Colorado case he's claiming that despite holding that office, he wasn't a federal officer, and therefore the 14th Amendement, section 3 doesn’t apply to him. :pb_glasses:

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

Is there any law against using the courts this way?  He's done it all his life.  He runs to the court to sue, to counter-sue, to appeal, and to delay.  It's always worked for him but isn't there some limit to how much government money one can waste on frivolous claims?  Just how many hours of judicial time has the public now paid for in order for Donny to try to run out the clock?

• Upvote 7

Lol I haven't watched the whole segment, just the first clip of her pulling Trump's card, but Fox had a tarot reader on and it did not go as they'd hoped!

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2024/jan/03/donald-trump-psychic-jesse-watters-fox-news

She pulled a card for Trump's 2024 - and it was the 5 of cups! Fives are generally problematic cards, and this one is about loss. Lots of loss. Focusing on that loss, to the point of being unable to see any good that is happening around you. A morose dude in a black robe standing alone, obsessing over the spilled cups at his feet, unable to move on from the loss. Sounds 100% like Trump, to me. Cups are about emotions, also, which makes sense as Trump is clearly ruled by his emotions and feelings over any common sense. It's interesting that the card represents the person as being ALONE, as well. No one around, there's a bridge and a building way off in the background, but no people in sight. (She was using the standard Rider Waite Smith deck that is the most common one you see, the one most people think of when "tarot" is mentioned.)

The article didn't say which card it was for Biden, but the description only really matches 9 of Coins. The nine of coins is about financial security, having all that you need, and being in a great situation. It's kind of an "in your element, things are going great" sort of card, the person shown on it is clearly wealthy, enjoying her life, and is surrounded by abundance. It's also kind of a "not done yet" card. The tens are "things are complete" sorts of cards, but the 9 of coins is very much "things are in place, and successful, and are going well, and continuing." 

The reader there apparently, knowing she was on Fox, interpreted Biden's card as "lots and lots of money coming in" which the host tried to spin as bribes from China or something, but it's not really about a sudden payday, it's about being successful and rightfully reaping the rewards of your work. The two preceding cards are all about putting in the work - 7 is a guy tending his plantings and waiting while they grow, 8 is a man hard at work perfecting his craft, and the 9 she pulled for Biden is about being successful and enjoying that success. Then the 10 is more along the lines of being finished, maybe retired, and being able to share that wealth with your family. 

Appropriate reading, I think, and I hope it's accurate. Biden is successful and remains so, and Trump loses and is so focused on his loss he can't get beyond it, just like now.

• Thank You 8

Every accusation is a confession:

• Upvote 6

He looks and sounds old and tired. I'm guessing the legal drama is weighing on him.

• Upvote 4

I wanted to laugh at this video, because it’s so ludicrous. However, it is also horrifying. His cult members will eat it up. 

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 3

This is scarily realistic.

• Thank You 4

There won't be enough tomatoes left in the world to even make ketchup at this rate...

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 7

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I wanted to laugh at this video, because it’s so ludicrous. However, it is also horrifying. His cult members will eat it up. 

I thought this was a joke. No. He really re-shared it.

He uses Christianity and professing Christians for political influence and power, while not only understanding nothing, and living in a manner opposite to the teachings of Christ.

• Upvote 9

32 minutes ago, apple1 said:

He uses Christianity and professing Christians for political influence and power, while not only understanding nothing, and living in a manner opposite to the teachings of Christ.

He is so totally clueless about Christianity of any stripe and it's so visibly obvious I'm amazed at the number of people who seem to think he is, in fact, a devout Christian. Of their same exact beliefs, of course. 

He's "christian" because he needs Christian voters. If the majority of the conservative voters in the country were Buddhist he'd be Buddhist; if the majority of the conservative voters in the country were Satanists he'd be a Satanist. 

But this is also why I was a bit confused when Fox news brought in a tarot reader who claims to be psychic. 

Most evangelical Christians would barely be willing to touch a tarot card long enough to set it on fire, and consider them demonic. Like, what audience were they trying to go after, there? 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

He is so totally clueless about Christianity of any stripe and it's so visibly obvious I'm amazed at the number of people who seem to think he is, in fact, a devout Christian. Of their same exact beliefs, of course. 

He's "christian" because he needs Christian voters. If the majority of the conservative voters in the country were Buddhist he'd be Buddhist; if the majority of the conservative voters in the country were Satanists he'd be a Satanist. 

But this is also why I was a bit confused when Fox news brought in a tarot reader who claims to be psychic. 

Most evangelical Christians would barely be willing to touch a tarot card long enough to set it on fire, and consider them demonic. Like, what audience were they trying to go after, there? 

I wonder if the whole reading was rigged. Maybe something along the lines of "The devil hates Trump and loves Biden."

Edited by livinginthelight
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, livinginthelight said:

I wonder if the whole reading was rigged. Maybe something along the lines of "The devil hates Trump and loves Biden."

I hadn't thought of that, but I could see it. That's probably how most evangelicals would take it, at least.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I watched this.  So many lies...  The man rarely worked while he was in the White House.  He never attended church.  And WTH?  He's supposed to have delivered a grandchild?  I'm starting to get a North Korea vibe from him and his followers.

• I Agree 7

SCOTUS has agreed to take the Colorado case…

*dun-dun-dunnnn*

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

There's been some interviews with Trump supporting evangelical types who have basically stated that Trump is a tool for god to get  things back on track. Trump will do the dirty work for them. So it doesn't matter that he's tainted or "imperfect" because he's doing god's work....  I've seen this general idea presented in several interviews in 2023. 

Edited by WatchingTheTireFireBurn
can't type
  • Upvote 3

You couldn't make this up:

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 6

Every time I think he can't be uglier, he gets uglier. I despise this person.

• Disgust 4
  • WTF 6

I want to watch that video. but I feel I will become ragey. fuck him. god damnit how can anybody not be ashamed to support this guy I don't care what your politics are. he's an asshole he's crude and disgusting. I'd be ashamed to be in the same room as him and I'm so sad that any chunk of people think this is a "leader" no matter what religious /racist motivations they have.  The world sucks.  What is wrong with us/america. MORE kids killed and it just doesn't even register. nobody fucking cares. but we have time to chase after hunter biden or whatever nonsense seems "critical"

the leading cause of death of children is GUNS you fucking asshats. and making fun of stuttering is just such frat boy BS.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

Minocqua Brewing Company is a Wisconsin brewer that is quite progressive in its brew.  They filed a lawsuit to have fuck face removed from the Wisconsin ballot under the 14th Amendment

https://www.threads.net/@mbcbrews/post/C1vAwx5uyFT

It'll be interesting to see how this turns out.  And I agree with the brewery too that Merrick is too weak kneed to hold fuck face accountable.  I don't think he's done a good job of holding fuck face and his minions accountable because he's too scared of what fuck face will say about him and that it might hurt his future career opportunities.  (Like, as the complaint said, Merrick becoming a Supreme Court Justice).

• Upvote 3

The man is an imbecile. 

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 3
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 1

Trump casually disses Iowa.

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 5

The things he says are just so plain weird. How could anyone ever take him seriously?

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 4

He's speaking gibberish.

That chyron though is comedy gold.

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 3

He seems to have lost what was left of his mind.  The thing about magnets was just bizarre.  And why does he think John Deere could make regular elevators?  I know they made grain elevators but not elevators for public use.  If you add it all up -- wind turbines drive whales crazy and cause cancer, magnets can be destroyed by water, Trump is disgusted by the thought of people putting on pants, "it's all coming through the currents through the air", his reluctance to take showers -- he seems to be suffering from dementia.

I don't think anyone will do anything about it but it does make me want to see him on the debate stage.

• Upvote 7

What the …

• Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 4
  • Haha 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic