IGNORED

Trump 64: He's Finally In Front Of A Judge

GreyhoundFan

7 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/12/28/politics/trump-maine-14th-amendment-ballot/index.html#close-menu

He has got to be livid right about now. Maybe he’ll stroke out? 

Workers at Mar-a-Loco were seen bringing in supplies:

image.png.e6f25d6e71da1c15be534421c66206c2.png

• Haha 10

I'm sure the ketchup is flying:

• Disgust 1
  • Haha 6

It’s always all about him:

• Eyeroll 5
  • WTF 3

Expect the inevitable Trump attack-reaction on his cheap knock off Twitter in three... two... one...

• Upvote 7

For him it's a re-run from 2020 so of course he's going to claim the election was STOLLEN from him. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Alice Roosevelt Longworth said if her father, Teddy, that “my father always wanted to be the corpse at every funeral, the bride at every wedding, and the baby at every christening.” Some how TFG is even more of a narcissist.

• Upvote 7

Dear TFG, I'm sure Biden could do it if he chose to do so. However, he actually hangs out with his wife when he's not working for the American public.

• Upvote 4

"sour Country". Does he mean sour grapes? Because he's an expert at sour grapes.

• Upvote 4

He's going batshit over on Truth Social about the interview that Griffin, Hutchinson, and Matthews gave to John Karl.  He's dug up old videos and tweets of Griffin and Matthews praising him.  I think it particularly gets under his skin when women turn on him.  I suppose for Donny that if you love him in the beginning, you love him forever.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 8

I give these young women a lot of credit.  It is quite courageous to come out against him, they will be vilified and threatened.  It's more than most Republican congress critters are willing to do.  

Edited by Becky
  • Upvote 8

They need to tone down the excitement or the police will be called in to quiet down the rowdiness. /s

• Haha 7

Boy, he’s really aged. 
image.thumb.png.3b2f4feaf46629a23460a49b1328bac4.png

• Upvote 5

I can’t imagine paying a dollar to attend an event at Mar-a-Loco.  As he lies every time he speaks, I’m guessing there was no scalping. 

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Boy, he’s really aged. 
image.thumb.png.3b2f4feaf46629a23460a49b1328bac4.png

I was about to ask if it was cleavage night at Mar-a-Lago and then I realized that it's always cleavage night there.

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Xan said:

I was about to ask if it was cleavage night at Mar-a-Lago and then I realized that it's always cleavage night there.

On twitter, when shown this photo and asked "what do you see?", I liked the multiple people who answered "Nine boobs."

Edited by church_of_dog
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 11

A fake Elvis AND Vanilla Ice?  Boy howdy -- Trump really knows how to throw a party.

Screenshot(17586).png.153e07a57b40d9b21ae504b99630323f.pngScreenshot(17587).png.1298fadfad28978d031f69546760bc53.png

• Haha 4

What a happy and uplifting message for the New Year. /s

image.png.bdbc6ad6b53f87e84f07b2511dbfc926.png

image.png.86dd4bb237189bee290638a88f549041.png

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 3

This is actually sad. No joy, no celebrating with family and friends. Just standing there, frowning. 

• Upvote 3

He’s a sick individual:

image.thumb.png.4bfa98313f462d9886f3ea03a1c4d9c2.png

• Eyeroll 6
  • Thank You 2

12 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This is actually sad. No joy, no celebrating with family and friends. Just standing there, frowning. 

He looks like he’s not entirely in the present. It’s like he’s watching some movie in his mind and not really aware of where he is. Dude is completely untethered from reality. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Hide the ketchup!

• Thank You 7

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic