IGNORED

M is for Mama 16

Coconut Flan

4 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

There are several places you can get bubble tea in Tyler.  Braggie is just too busy slurping Dr. Pepper Icees when she wants a treat. 

I didn't know it was Dr. Pepper Icees, but figured it was something like this,  that she didn't want any, so why take the kids to try bubble tea. It was just weird how she felt the need to describe it to her followers like it's so uncommon they wouldn't be familiar.

4 hours ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

Maybe on Ask Me Anything day, someone will yet again ask her a *loaded* question, "How did the meet-up go with your followers, was it exciting meeting your British followers in-person and signing your book for them".🙄

Omg I am dying!!! But definitely won't be me, my IG is so not fundy! Not that it is something crazy either but have my pro LGBTQ+ flags flying so obviously not her people. 

• Upvote 3

Braggie's Magical Narcissist Tour: The Europe Experience has finally come to an end.  

Europe:  And there was much rejoicing. 

She mentioned that Toby had a meltdown on the plane that "only lasted 45 minutes".  😟

• Sad 4
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • WTF 12
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

I feel like she answered me 😅 she specifically mentioned the missing counting videos in her stories today after i mentioned them.  Honestly they were super dull and really no one will miss them if you don't post them Abbie. 

I know I am thrilled she is off and away from where I live and now I am feeling for those poor people on the plane with her family because even if it really was just 45 minutes, 45 minutes of a screaming child on a plane is 44 minutes too long in such close quarters. I have kids I get it, but I am happy I don't have more kids then hands so mine never had 45 minute long tantrums on a plane. Glad I am not on the plane with this lot.

• Upvote 12

39 minutes ago, tankgirl said:

I feel like she answered me 😅 she specifically mentioned the missing counting videos in her stories today after i mentioned them.  Honestly they were super dull and really no one will miss them if you don't post them Abbie. 

I know I am thrilled she is off and away from where I live and now I am feeling for those poor people on the plane with her family because even if it really was just 45 minutes, 45 minutes of a screaming child on a plane is 44 minutes too long in such close quarters. I have kids I get it, but I am happy I don't have more kids then hands so mine never had 45 minute long tantrums on a plane. Glad I am not on the plane with this lot.

All planes should provide noise canceling headphones to borrow to anyone who asks. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4

Literally hours after getting home, she's out for another date night. I am sure that her poor parentified older kids are sick and tired of babysitting - I mean parenting- the younger ones by now, but unlike her, they never get a break from it. 

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 10
  • I Agree 2

9 minutes ago, anachronistic said:

Literally hours after getting home, she's out for another date night. I am sure that her poor parentified older kids are sick and tired of babysitting - I mean parenting- the younger ones by now, but unlike her, they never get a break from it. 

Doesn’t she have a million things to do? I have 2 kids and we’ve never taken a month long trip. But when we get home from a trip even only 4 or so days long, I’ve got tons to do! There’s so much unpacking, laundry, organizing, and food shopping. Because there’s rarely a bunch of food waiting for you at home after a long trip. I would never be able to go out on a date night when I have a ton of things at home waiting for me. My date night would be picking up groceries then coming home and watching a movie together while I folded mountains of laundry. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 16

35 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Doesn’t she have a million things to do? I have 2 kids and we’ve never taken a month long trip. But when we get home from a trip even only 4 or so days long, I’ve got tons to do! There’s so much unpacking, laundry, organizing, and food shopping. Because there’s rarely a bunch of food waiting for you at home after a long trip. I would never be able to go out on a date night when I have a ton of things at home waiting for me. My date night would be picking up groceries then coming home and watching a movie together while I folded mountains of laundry. 

She said she returned with 80% clean clothes,  and Shaun did a grocery pick up order after Della cleaned the whole fridge. I feel so bad for her children.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 10

6 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

She said she returned with 80% clean clothes,  and Shaun did a grocery pick up order after Della cleaned the whole fridge. I feel so bad for her children.

As Zoo would say, these are her queen years. She raised enough servants to make her life easy.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 5
  • WTF 1

My husband and I went on a date last saturday and we got home at about 8:30. Our 3 year old was refusing to sleep until we got home and kept turning on his room light. He kept saying he didn't want us to go on our (monthly!) date because he likes us. 

I can not imagine letting so many little ones fend for themselves with a 6 hour time difference and after 24 plus hours of flying and airports. Especially because they didn't stop doing date nights while they were gone! 

Abbie always talks about how she doesn't get overwhelmed easily (lol, okay years of blog posts contradict that, but ok) and she acts like people saying it's hard to take kids places are not doing it right. But she can do all these things because she's callous. I was looking for something on her old blog the other day and stumbled on a post where she was saying that infant shiloh was now old enough (like 3 months) that Ezra and Simon could sit in the hallway with the pumpkin seat and watch him while she taught fitness classes. 

She claims to get plenty of one on one time with her kids because she spends all her time with them and acts offended when someone asks if she does anything to make sure they get that focused attention. But we know she doesn't get down and play with them by her own admission - nerts games not withstanding. Meanwhile I spent an hour this morning before work being intermittently a "lava puppy" and baby butterfly with my kid before dropping him off at an amazing school he loves and thrives in.  

• Upvote 11
  • Love 8

And of course the biggest issues with these prolific reproducers and fiercely vocal religious folks is their entire ploy is to give advice to others, especially mothers. Of course this is all to make $$$.

Abbie has multiple platform$ in which she dishes information about all things mothering and God.  She belittles other people, all while she, herself, does not do much mothering (for a person with 10 children). Further, her behaviors are a poor reflection of her religious tenets.

What Abbie does should be illegal. She really just needs to STFU.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

Ah come on ya'll.  Braggie needs a date night break.  She had to spend 12+ hours on a plane/ in a car with her 10 kids. Toby had a 45 minute melt down. She needs some adult quiet time.  :GPn0zNK:

Anyone agree with me that the BroDads and SisMom Della spent the whole flight  calming the 5 smalls. Carrying them up and down the aisles to quiet the fussing, rocking to sleep, soothing, etc, etc, etc, etc.

I completely believe BroDad Ezra was in charge of soothing Toby's melt down. Braggie would just let him scream. I don't think even Braggie would dare spank him in front of so many people.

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Ah come on ya'll.  Braggie needs a date night break.  She had to spend 12+ hours on a plane/ in a car with her 10 kids. Toby had a 45 minute melt down. She needs some adult quiet time.  :GPn0zNK:

Anyone agree with me that the BroDads and SisMom Della spent the whole flight  calming the 5 smalls. Carrying them up and down the aisles to quiet the fussing, rocking to sleep, soothing, etc, etc, etc, etc.

I completely believe BroDad Ezra was in charge of soothing Toby's melt down. Braggie would just let him scream. I don't think even Braggie would dare spank him in front of so many people.

Don’t forget the older twins! They are 10. I’m positive that Ezra was brother dadding at that age. So I’m sure those twins are too. 

• Upvote 5

Lol, it's just myself and my spouse,  when we return from vacation there is a ton of stuff to do (even when returning home with clean clothes in the suitcases), and date night isn't one of them.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, theotherelise said:

My husband and I went on a date last saturday and we got home at about 8:30. Our 3 year old was refusing to sleep until we got home and kept turning on his room light. He kept saying he didn't want us to go on our (monthly!) date because he likes us. 

How cute! When our daughter was still little, we would sometimes cave and bring her along on date night. She would go to the nice restaurant and behave herself. Then insist on sitting between us at the theater so she could hold the popcorn for us. She inevitably fell asleep halfway through the movie, woke up near the end, and insist that date night was better because she came along. Right? Right, Mama? It was better because I held the popcorn, huh? 

• Love 23

Who the hell goes on a date night every WEEK when they are on a 45 day European vacation with their 10, minor children? Who is that freaking entitled? No one I know would travel for 24 hours and go out for dinner within 24 hours of that trip, NO ONE. They just got back from stuffing their faces for 45 days and they feel the need to go out to eat, again? I can’t imagine the GI issues. And then to brag about it… she’s gone right past narcissist to attention wh*re.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 15

2 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Who the hell goes on a date night every WEEK when they are on a 45 day European vacation with their 10, minor children? Who is that freaking entitled? No one I know would travel for 24 hours and go out for dinner within 24 hours of that trip, NO ONE. They just got back from stuffing their faces for 45 days and they feel the need to go out to eat, again? I can’t imagine the GI issues. And then to brag about it… she’s gone right past narcissist to attention wh*re.

I get very sick of eating out over and over. If I got home after 45 days in Europe, I would be making some ordinary food at home. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

8 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I get very sick of eating out over and over. If I got home after 45 days in Europe, I would be making some ordinary food at home. 

For me, eating in restaurants or take out lost its appeal long ago. Even 1 meal a week is too much for me. I like to eat at home because I know what I put into the food. Plus dining out is very expensive. 

I think they just like to get away from their kids because neither one of them likes children (or anyone other than themself). There’s a real easy fix.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

For me, eating in restaurants or take out lost its appeal long ago. Even 1 meal a week is too much for me. I like to eat at home because I know what I put into the food. Plus dining out is very expensive. 

This is us since we moved to a small rural town and restaurants are at least 20 minutes away.  We spend what we used to spend out on quality ingredients to cook at home.  Especially since Covid, none of us want to be out in a crowd anyway.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

She’s weaning the twins. Does she just want the speculation or will she actively try for the next one?

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, fundiewatch said:

She’s weaning the twins. Does she just want the speculation or will she actively try for the next one?

They were born in September 2020, so they're 2.5 years old. Maybe she's hoping someone will criticize her for breastfeeding so long? Anyway breastfeeding doesn't necessarily prevent pregnancy, especially past the first 6 months.

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

Lol, it's just myself and my spouse,  when we return from vacation there is a ton of stuff to do (even when returning home with clean clothes in the suitcases), and date night isn't one of them.

OMG it takes me like three days before I feel back to normal after we go away, and I'm an empty nester. I need to do wash, put stuff away, catch up on mail and e-mail, take a real bath, and not put on a bra or make-up for a nice long stretch before I feel human again. And pay attention to the cat, who acts like we are covered in cat nip when we come home. Going out is what I just did, for multiple days and nights. OMG no. 🤣

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

They were born in September 2020, so they're 2.5 years old. Maybe she's hoping someone will criticize her for breastfeeding so long? Anyway breastfeeding doesn't necessarily prevent pregnancy, especially past the first 6 months.

NOW she's weaning them?  She could've done that before the trip and saved herself and the twins from a lot of problems.  I guess then she wouldn't have been able to say she breastfed through Europe.  And the least she could do was give them a few days to re-acclimate before weaning them.  They're just as tired and disoriented as she is.  

I guess she's just looking forward to some trip for herself and Shaun and wants to be able to leave everyone this time.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

I weaned my younger son at 2.5 too. It was not that big of a deal since he was eating regular food and busy doing other things to distract him from wanting the boob. It was mostly just a bed time and nap time. I sort of doubt weaning them is that big of a deal. She just wants something to complain about. It’s her favorite thing to do. So she can say that hard is not the same as bad. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 9

21 hours ago, front hugs > duggs said:

We came home from a long weekend also with 80% clean clothes, still had 2 loads of washing. With 12 people there would be a lot more than two loads.

Did Della clean the fridge after they returned or before they left? Either way, I hope she was paid for that... yeah I know, most likely not.

I cannot get over going out on "date night" straight after returning and leaving 10, presumably equally jet lagged kids at home to be looked after by... who exactly? Her parents? The older ones?

And of course Shaun went out on the grocery run, he would need to check out again.

• Upvote 9

52 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

We came home from a long weekend also with 80% clean clothes, still had 2 loads of washing. With 12 people there would be a lot more than two loads.

Did Della clean the fridge after they returned or before they left? Either way, I hope she was paid for that... yeah I know, most likely not.

I cannot get over going out on "date night" straight after returning and leaving 10, presumably equally jet lagged kids at home to be looked after by... who exactly? Her parents? The older ones?

And of course Shaun went out on the grocery run, he would need to check out again.

I doubt she pays her children. That would give them some autonomy. And I doubt Braggie wants that. She’s pleased perfect Ezra is staying home and not going away to college. If her children had money, they could move out and do life on their own. And then who would cook, clean, and parent the little children? 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic