IGNORED

Lori Alexander 82: The only dissenting voice allowed is her own

Lori and Ken livve in suburban Carlsbad.  It's an entirely separate city from San Diego although in San Diego county.  

So far I've never seen Lori in Costco so perhaps mention the clerks at Target, JimBo's, or the outlet mall.  

• Upvote 3

Lori often mentions shopping at Costco.  Usually she has accosted someone there and pointed out what they're doing wrong.

The one I remember recently was a man selling solar panels. Lori set him right on the badness of solar panels  -- and of course he agreed with her.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Lori often mentions shopping at Costco.  Usually she has accosted someone there and pointed out what they're doing wrong.

The one I remember recently was a man selling solar panels. Lori set him right on the badness of solar panels  -- and of course he agreed with her.

And remember the guy who helped bag her groceries at Costco?  After just a few minutes conversation with Lori he was ready to bring her book home to his wife! 😆

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, kpmom said:

And remember the guy who helped bag her groceries at Costco?  After just a few minutes conversation with Lori he was ready to bring her book home to his wife! 😆

"Honey. Will you get a load of this book that some dipshit woman made me take today?"

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

Mods -- please let me know if I've crossed the line with this.  As everything was public record I felt it was fair.  Mea maxima culpa if I went too far.

Things you find out from public records on the interwebz via the evil Google. 

Knowing LoriKen live in Carlsbad CA you can very easily find their address. 

Public real estate records for the address show:

• Original purchase price
  • Current estimated value - over $2M
  • Type of ownership - Corporate
  • Corporate owner - Alexander Family Trust
  • Names of Trustees - Lori & Ken
  • Many other interesting bits of info

Self-employed people I know who have their company own their home do it for tax purposes. The mortgage and home expenses become business expenses

However, the people I know who do this entertain frequently for business (also a tax write-off), something LoriKen don't seem to do.

• Thank You 3
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Mods -- please let me know if I've crossed the line with this.  As everything was public record I felt it was fair.  Mea maxima culpa if I went too far.

Things you find out from public records on the interwebz via the evil Google. 

Knowing LoriKen live in Carlsbad CA you can very easily find their address. 

Public real estate records for the address show:

• Original purchase price
  • Current estimated value - over $2M
  • Type of ownership - Corporate
  • Corporate owner - Alexander Family Trust
  • Names of Trustees - Lori & Ken
  • Many other interesting bits of info

Self-employed people I know who have their company own their home do it for tax purposes. The mortgage and home expenses become business expenses

However, the people I know who do this entertain frequently for business (also a tax write-off), something LoriKen don't seem to do.

Yeah, I think we've talked about this before. Their address is at the bottom of the front page of Ken's business website, which is how we found out exactly where they live. It's also his business address; I guess he doesn't work out of a regular office at all, being self-employed. Kenny's no fool when it comes to taxes, is he?🙄

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Fair enough.  I still haven't seen her there, but I have at JimBo's and the outlet mall.  Of course, this is Lori, it could all just be story material.  I quit reading Lori long ago.  Neither she nor I appear to shop as much as we did pre-pandemic.  

• Upvote 2

There are some things I've found about the Alexanders but have hesitated to post, too. Please delete if this is inappropriate but it's all public record. 

• Steven's practice is named Alexander Orthodontics. It has a Yelp page. On that page, there's a cuddly picture of Dr. Alexander and his wife. Guess who uploaded that picture? A Carlsbad, California resident named "Ken A."
  • Ken A's yelp reviews are interesting. He strongly praises an orthodontist whose practice is in Texas! Ken couldn't possibly have seen him, and yet "the team is warm and friendly with very little wait time."  It's almost like he's pretending to have been a patient!
  • He praises a second Texas orthodontist in the same "pretend-I-am-patient" way. "I love Dr. Obeid as he has always treated me with great care and respect. He is very enjoyable when I see him." OK, Ken. What does the Bible say about lying?
  • He has a long-standing relationship with a urologist. 12 years. The review is on yelp.
  • Ken's review of Dizzy Chicken seems to indicate he is part owner of Steven's practice. He says he travels to the Glen Falls area "regularly" and has a big lunch for the "team" at this restaurant. Glen Falls is 8 miles from Steven's practice.
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

As if we needed more proof that Lori's a hateful shrew who is fully on board with oppressing and suppressing women, I present this from Twitter...er...X.

image.png.65b8cab8537f23636e428ec128d90952.png

• Disgust 2
  • Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 1

On 10/28/2023 at 1:34 PM, Loveday said:

Yeah, I think we've talked about this before. Their address is at the bottom of the front page of Ken's business website, which is how we found out exactly where they live. It's also his business address; I guess he doesn't work out of a regular office at all, being self-employed. Kenny's no fool when it comes to taxes, is he?🙄

I wouldn't be surprised if he writes off the housekeeper's pay as a business expense. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

On 10/28/2023 at 11:09 PM, Jackie3 said:

Ken's review of Dizzy Chicken seems to indicate he is part owner of Steven's practice. He says he travels to the Glen Falls area "regularly" and has a big lunch for the "team" at this restaurant. Glen Falls is 8 miles from Steven's practice.

I believe they bought the practice from a retiring orthodontist. It used to be Bartlett Orthodontics then Bartlett and Alexander Orthodontics, then just Alexander Orthodontics.  He used to have a female associate "Dr. Holly" but here name is mostly scrubbed off the website now, so it appears as if she left. 

• Thank You 2

32 minutes ago, Loveday said:

As if we needed more proof that Lori's a hateful shrew who is fully on board with oppressing and suppressing women, I present this from Twitter...er...X.

image.png.65b8cab8537f23636e428ec128d90952.png

Here is a great reply to this

IMG_3906.thumb.png.c2304c4ec2f4bbe7a62ae1261f42e5c0.png

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

I'd like to see Ken try to take Lori's phone.  

• Haha 12
  • I Agree 2

24 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

I believe they bought the practice from a retiring orthodontist. It used to be Bartlett Orthodontics then Bartlett and Alexander Orthodontics, then just Alexander Orthodontics.  He used to have a female associate "Dr. Holly" but here name is mostly scrubbed off the website now, so it appears as if she left. 

Yes, I assumed Steven bought it  and is paying it off slowly. Why is Ken involved? Why does he have to have frequent "meetings" with Steven's team?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Coconut Flan said:

I'd PAY to see Ken try to take Lori's phone. :laughing-rolling:

• Haha 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

This whole “put away her phone “thing today actually has made me nauseous. Each time these nuts claim that this treatment is soooo biblical, I want to scream, “why do you follow a God who tells you to do such horrible things?”  Yes, I, too, would pay big money to see Lori lose social media access for a month or so. I’d also like to see Ken demand that she stop buying expensive organic food and start using sunscreen. Let’s just see how submissive she’d be if that happened. 

Edited by HoneyBunny
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

6 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

And computer. But he doesn't because it would give her time to get back to making slimy sardine-saurkraut salads and Eickhorn bread and her other culinary delights.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

17 hours ago, Jackie3 said:

Yes, I assumed Steven bought it  and is paying it off slowly. Why is Ken involved? Why does he have to have frequent "meetings" with Steven's team?

Actually, the banks do not give too long a pay back period for this kind of loan. Steven may have already paid off a good amount. My guess is that Ken is there because he is on the payroll as the practice manager and handles most issues by phone or Zoom and visits in person 4 - 6 times a year. If the associate is no longer there, perhaps she found a better deal elsewhere or perhaps she was not comfortable having Ken around. I do wonder what the rest of "the team" thinks of him.

• Upvote 4

Speaking of Alexander Orthodontics today, I'm sure Lori is absolutely apoplectic today. The whole office always dresses up in theme each Halloween based on the publicly posted pictures.  This came up on Facebook today.  Barbie theme!! yikes?  

barbie.png

• Haha 9

Is that Steven dressed as Ken?

By the photos there are 9 working women in the office.  Why isn't Lori ranting about them? Commanding them to go home, submit, have all the bay-beez, home school, and live frugally on the husband's income?

Is Lori being just a tiny tad hypocritical* because the practice contributes to/ benefits Steven's (and Ken's?) income?* Are we to assume that all these women are non-Christians? That's who Lori says takes over in the work force when godly women go home as she God commands.

* Not a tiny tad, but a giant overfull bushel of hypocrisy

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

Ken has been working with women his entire career. There are nearly always female staff in orthodontic offices. 

I'm sure he talks to them with slight condescension while imagining they are flirting with him. Generally, they are not the business owner so he doesn't need to be too respectful. (Of course, there are plenty of female orthodontists, but I'm not sure they often choose Ken to help them with their practice.)

Edited by Jackie3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

By the photos there are 9 working women in the office.  Why isn't Lori ranting about them? Commanding them to go home, submit, have all the bay-beez, home school, and live frugally on the husband's income?

She's has mentioned several times about how many professional women, including her doctor,  have sobbed upon her bony shoulder saying how they wish they had never gone to college, didn't have debt, hate their jobs and only want to be home, barefoot and pregnant and making slime salads.  I'm sure she just feels so so so so sorry for them that they did not make the extremely wise and intelligent choices in life she did.  Oh and that they hate Jesus, of course.  Everyone who doesn't live life as Lori commands does, after all.    

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Jackie3 said:

Ken has been working with women his entire career. There are nearly always female staff in orthodontic offices. 

I'm sure he talks to them with slight condescension while imagining they are flirting with him. Generally, they are not the business owner so he doesn't need to be too respectful. (Of course, there are plenty of female orthodontists, but I'm not sure they often choose Ken to help them with their practice.)

I agree 100% with this. I also imagine he flirts (he might call it "being friendly") with them and may border on being inappropriate with his questions/comments about their personal lives. Years ago, IIRC, he commented here on how the staff opens up to him. They would not think to do that unless he probed. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Jackie3 said:

Ken is like the mobster who puts money out onto the streets.  He’s involved so can get his "taste".  I’ve always thought they finance some aspects of their kid’s lives.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Fallgirl30 said:

Ken is like the mobster who puts money out onto the streets.  He’s involved so can get his "taste".  I’ve always thought they finance some aspects of their kid’s lives.

on the Speculation bus, but when SIL Ryan (and daughter Cassi) moved from Texas to California to start his practice following his residency, I always assumed that Ken provided the seed money an/or they purchased an existing practice of a retiring orthodontists  Plus his staff seems "seasoned" and I can't imagine how much it would costs a brand new orthodontist to outfit a new office with all the equipment, do all the hiring, insurance, etc. especially in Southern California where it is expensive.  I feel like Ken helped set that up, too. 

Just my humble opinion 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic