• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreyhoundFan

• 47of74

• ADoyle90815

• AnywhereButHere

On 2/7/2023 at 2:15 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

20230206_csotd1.JPG

In Dutch it's even more spot on. Among other things 'Blank' (pronounced blunk) means 'white' as in race...

• Upvote 6

14DAF10B-CFD8-4123-8C86-3B35360833F0.jpeg

• Haha 13

48 minutes ago, ADoyle90815 said:

329887079_623501392935158_5661588032394692682_n.thumb.jpg.c6806fb912b274f4a290d93eb4495d03.jpg

I just found a new nickname for her....Perjury Three Names.

• Upvote 3

15AndTheGQP.thumb.png.dff2838bdbada5b0aeb1d103b4bee879.png

• Upvote 7

lejune.jpg.9420f19ae5b4e085a8e8c7b2e0e70f1c.jpg

• Haha 6

1CF26498-1256-47B4-8EAC-52BD80D3DF2E.thumb.jpeg.86327c3472487afd757f545c9a75eb08.jpeg

• Upvote 7

CDC26D20-4DF9-4121-AA5F-FA5C37AE2659.jpeg.874a6bb4d32b0cdf61397db260631ff3.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

image.png.020bf40cb4d77e9cb7b987c801f4601d.png

"Mittens Meets Santos"

I drew a lot of derogatory cartoons on Mitt Romney during the 2012 presidential race. He was fun to make fun of. I called him “Mittens.” His economic policies were wrong for the nation and he was another out-of-touch Republican millionaire. Also, he had flip-flopped from being a governor of a state that was the first to offer its citizens government healthcare, to a Republican opposed to the Affordable Care Act. Now as a U.S. senator from Utah, he seems to be flipping back to being a rational person.

Mitt Romney is a good guy and he always has been. He may be the last Republican you can actually disagree with on politics without hating, although I read that President Obama didn’t like him very much in 2012.

Mitt Romney opposed Donald Trump’s political campaign in 2016. While some people like Nikki Haley went from opposition to Trump sycophant. Romney gave a now-famous speech mocking and tearing Trump apart, calling him a “phony” and a “fraud.” Mitt was right. He did visit Trump Tower in the transition period between election day and inauguration after Trump won (sic) the 2016 election, which many found to be humiliating for Mitt as he groveled for the job of Secretary of State over crawfish.

But after Mittens became a senator, he marched with Black Lives Matter and voted to impeach Trump both times. He voted to confirm Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court.

According to one book, on the night he won Utah’s senate seat in 2018, Mitt Romney received a congratulatory call from Joe Biden, which is unique because Biden was veep to the guy who beat Romney in 2012. This is another example of the kind of person Joe Biden is, to call a political rival from the opposite party to congratulate him in a race he had nothing to do with. This was reported in the book “The Long Alliance: The Imperfect Union of Joe Biden and Barack Obama” by Gabriel Debenedetti.

According to the book, Romney told Biden during this call, “You have to run.” In telling Joe Biden “you have to run,” Romney did what most Republicans are incapable of doing, putting the nation not just before their political party, but their cult.

Mitt Romney is a reasonable person and a good guy. And on Tuesday night shortly before the president delivered his State of the Union address to Congress, Romney displayed it again.

George Santos is not a good guy. He’s a pathological liar who will lie about anything and everything. He’s the kind of guy who will steal money from a dying dog that belongs to a military veteran after making promises to save the dog. The best way to describe George Santos is by saying he’s a POS.

Santos arrived early at the State of the Union to get a sweet spot along the aisle all the important people would walk down, like cabinet members, Supreme Court justices, and the president of the United States. When Senator Romney came in and saw where Santos was positioned, he had some choice words for him.

Romney told Santos, “You don’t belong here,” probably referring to where he was standing at that very moment considering that he is under investigation, criminally and ethically. It was brazen and out of touch for him to be there when he should have either been sulking in the back of the room or better yet, watching on TV at home. Or, maybe when Romney said, “You don’t belong here,” he was talking about Santos being in Congress.

What should also be noted is that Mitt Romney was the only Republican walking by who told Santos he didn’t belong there. He’s the only one who spoke out for what is right. The rest of the Republicans cowardly kept their mouths shut. You would think that at least one would have backed him up. Nope.

According to Santos, he replied to Mitt, “Go tell that to the 142,000 that voted for me.” It was later reported that Mitt called Santos an “ass” and Santos said something to the effect of, “I know you are but what am I?”.

But Mitt’s reply to Santos’ remark of 142,000 people “that voted for me,” should have been, “They did not vote for you. They voted for your lies.”

Afterward, Romney told reporters that Mr. Santos is “a sick puppy, he shouldn’t have been there. Given the fact that he’s under ethics investigation, he should be sitting in the back row and being quiet instead of parading in front of the president.”

Just about everyone who’s ever met Mitt Romney will tell you he’s a nice guy. He doesn’t chew people out. His 2012 opponent, President Barack Obama, talked in 2016 about how at least Mitt Romney was qualified for the presidency, unlike Trump who was “uniquely unqualified.” Saturday Night Live made jokes about Mitt’s hard-drinking of milk. So for Mitt Romney to say what he did to Santos is probably the equivalent of me calling Santos a POS.

Santos later said that what Romney told him wasn’t “very Mormon-like,” which is rich coming from a pathological lying dog killer. He then said, “It’s not the first time in history I’ve been told to shut up and go to the back of the room, especially by people who come from a privileged background. I’m never going to shut up and go to the back.”

Santos was out to make himself the victim, as though he was the underdog to the elite millionaire that Romney is. But George, you being told to shut up and go to the back of the room isn’t based on your economic status or being gay. It’s based on the fact that you’re a lying piece of shit that sleazed and cheated his way into Congress. It has to do with the fact you’re currently under investigation. It has to do with the fact that a large portion of those 142,000 people who voted for you want you to resign.

Santos tweeted to Romney, “You will never be president.” George, you will never be a two-term congressman.

George Santos did not belong along the aisle to shake the president’s hand. President Joe Biden refused to shake his hand when he saw Santos. Santos also does not belong on any congressional committees. He doesn’t belong in any classified meetings or hearings. George Santos doesn’t belong in Congress. The thing is, George… Mitt Romney is better than you. Of course, that’s not saying much because you’re a POS. Dung beetles are better than you.

Did you know that Mitt Romney, at 68, boxed a 52-year-old Evander Holyfield in a charity boxing match? Of course, Mitt didn’t win but it was for charity and fun. Holyfield was easy on him and even fell to the canvas once (and even helped train Romney). But, if Mitt Romney can go two rounds with Evander Holyfield, then I put my money on him kicking George Santo’s ass. I would very much like to see that, please.

• Upvote 9

TedKid.jpg.75e74683f1aea92bce87dd096d784977.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 2

23DE9647-8A64-467A-9150-6A1B6596D6E4.thumb.jpeg.53f6e2e1ccf2b7a1f91089f425389184.jpeg

• Upvote 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic