• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreyhoundFan

• 47of74

• ADoyle90815

• AnywhereButHere

image.png.97e8e38f03b6dde0b6b73dfd1d797df8.png

"Mutated Toxic  Train Spill Bear"

When I first saw one Republican after another expressing outrage over a toxic chemical spill from a train derailment, I thought maybe I was having a stroke. My second thought was that maybe it was derailed by drag queens with Hunter’s laptop and black history books (don’t steal that cartoon idea, fuckers).

Republicans care about the environment? Republicans get upset over a corporation dumping toxic waste? Republicans taking a position in favor of more regulations and funding for the environment? Republicans maybe being in favor of stiff fines for corporations that crap on the environment? No. They aren’t in favor of any of that. But I knew this was a heavy topic on Fox News after I saw about six cartoons from the goons on it.

Don’t tell me that the goons who want to give contracts to oil corporations to drill for oil in national parks care about a toxic chemical spill.

Norfolk Southern Railroad had a train derailment and spilled toxins in East Palestine, Ohio. People are sick. One person said he can’t get the taste of batteries out of his mouth. I’ve never eaten a battery but I can’t imagine that tastes good. What Republicans are doing is using this disaster to attack political opponents. This time, they’re going after the Secretary of Transportation, Pete Buttigieg, because blah blah blah he’s a member of the Biden administration and he’s gay. If you listen to Republicans long enough, you’d think Mayor Pete had hijacked the train and derailed it himself.

Most of the howls coming from the GOP about this spill are about Buttigieg, and not exactly about the spill. They’re not talking about cleaning this up, preventing future train derailments, helping those affected, or concerns about the environment. Everything they’re saying is about Buttigieg. This is only about politics for them. Jim “Gym” Jordan doesn’t give a shit about a toxic chemical spill in Ohio, and that’s his state.

Just a few months ago, there was a threat of a railway strike. Rail workers got just about everything they wanted but the one thing they didn’t get was paid time off. They didn’t get it because one party voted against it. Guess which party that was. Yup, Republicans.

Over the past six years, railways have laid off 30 percent of their workforce. One way the rail companies save money is by adding as many cars to a train as possible because a 100-car train does not require more workers than a 50-car train. The train that derailed in East Palestine was a 150-car train.

Republicans voted against helping railway workers and then act surprised when something fucks up. Why didn’t someone warn them this would happen? Oh, yeah. Railway workers warned them. But Republicans don’t listen to the workers. They only listen to CEOs, board members, lobbyists, and male hookers through the glory holes in airport bathroom stalls.

Senator Marco Rubio has called for Buttigieg’s resignation, claiming the oversight from his department caused this crash. But you know who Republicans aren’t blaming? The one name I’m not seeing in any of their tweets is Norfolk Southern.

They’re not blaming the corporation. They’re not blaming Donald Trump, who they worked with to cut regulations making the transportation of toxic chemicals even more dangerous. They’re not blaming themselves for cutting regulations. They’re not blaming themselves for defending corporations from being fined for destroying the environment. They’re not blaming themselves for voting against the infrastructure package. They’re not blaming themselves for voting against paid time off for railway workers.

Workers need rest. People need to sleep. People who don’t get enough rest can seriously mess up at work. Take me for example. I never get enough sleep and came dangerously close to giving that two-headed bear a dick.

Blaming Buttigieg is the same strategy Republicans have been using over the past several years. They yell and scream while not offering actual solutions or finding anything specific to scream about. It’s like Wokeism. They’re gonna fight it, just don’t ask them what it is. They’re gonna go to war to make cuts before they raise the debt ceiling, just don’t ask them what they’re gonna cut. They say a black history course is hateful, just don’t ask them which part. They howl about President Biden shooting down objects over Lake Huron when they don’t know what he shot down or where Lake Huron is. And they’re screaming for Mayor Pete’s head, claiming his oversight of the railway industry led to this derailment, while they can’t point out what he did to cause this derailment.

I think Cocaine Bear would be better at legislating than Republicans.

• Upvote 5

5CFD1A3A-145C-4E74-B8BB-B869223F3832.thumb.jpeg.94728a9aeaec7ddda694ed2a003833fe.jpeg

• Haha 11

9D6F7601-199E-4185-B977-3DCF4B50FF71.jpeg.4bea2db3f0353e6fa69500e2f024343e.jpeg

• Upvote 6

image.png.aa45fea6adcd531074b9be8e9e892e11.png

"Cake Treason"

February 24 will be the first anniversary of Russia’s illegal invasion of Ukraine. It’ll be the first anniversary of Vladimir Putin bombing churches, hospitals, schools, apartments, playgrounds, and the civilian population of Ukraine. It will not be the first anniversary of Putin being a war criminal because he’s been doing that his entire life.

I’ve been expecting President Biden to pay a surprise visit to Ukraine which he did this morning, visiting the capital, Kyiv, and strolling outside with President Volodymir Zelenskyy while air sirens were blaring.

I think Russia’s war criminal of a president was hoping to visit Kyiv before President Biden, so this trip is an insult to him. But, he has support in the United States.

Matt Gaetz said, “When our border is in crisis, Joe Biden goes home to nap in Delaware. When Ohio burns with toxic chemicals, Biden’s admin says everything is fine. So on President’s Day, I’m not surprised that Biden is ditching America for Ukraine. He ditched America’s interests since the start of his presidency. They can keep him!”

Freshman Senator Eric Schmitt, tweeted, “If you want to understand why so many Americans are frustrated right now: Biden is in Ukraine before Ohio.”

Josh Hawley said, “No time to visit East Palestine, Ohio but plenty of time for this.”

Marjorie Taylor Greene tweeted, “This is incredibly insulting. Today on our President’s Day, Joe Biden, the President of the United States chose Ukraine over America, while forcing the American people to pay for Ukraine’s government and war. I can not express how much Americans hate Joe Biden.” Then she repeated calls to impeach President Biden without specifying any crimes he’s committed.

Senator Tommy Tuberville, who thinks the three branches of government are the House, Senate, and White House, tweeted, “#POTUS has now spent more time in Ukraine than he has at our southern border. @JoeBiden refuses to address the AMERICAN crisis that will impact generations and poses an immediate threat to our national security.”

Representative Scott Perry tweeted, “Breathtaking that President Biden can show up in Ukraine to ensure their border is secure, but can’t do the same for America.”

I can’t tell you what Ted Rall is tweeting about it because he blocked me several months ago for pointing out he works for Russia and has a permanent Putin boner, but I’m pretty sure he’s filling a diaper over it right about now.

Take note that each of these Republicans are goons for Putin. They were fine with Donald Trump kissing Putin’s ass and handing over classified information to the Russians. They were fine with Donald Trump praising Putin and calling him a “genius” for his invasion of Ukraine. Also take note that a few of these goons asked Trump for pardons for their involvement of his coup attempt.

Also, take note that President Biden has dispatched federal resources to East Palestine. For some reason, Republicans really want a photo-op.

We are supporting democracy over fascism with our support for Ukraine. President Biden’s visit is moral support to Ukraine and a slap in the face to Russia…and obviously, to Russia’s supporters here in the states. What will Tucker, “Why should I hate Putin?,” say tonight on his show?

The goons love to point out that Russia didn’t invade Ukraine while Trump was president (sic) as if Putin was afraid of how Trump would react. Ha. Yet, they’re upset we’re supporting Ukraine militarily. MTG even tweeted a lie this morning that Zelenskyy is commanding U.S. troops in Ukraine.

But the reason Russia didn’t invade Ukraine while Trump was president (sic) is that it didn’t have to. Invading Ukraine has given NATO renewed purpose and in fact, has increased the size of NATO by two more nations. Why would Putin have given NATO a renewed purpose while Trump was trying to destroy it?

President Biden bravely visited a war zone while cowardly Republicans are tweeting in the safety of their offices…all except Matt Gaetz. There’s no telling how many STDs have contaminated that office which is probably more toxic than East Palestine.

President Biden visits a war zone while air sirens are sounding. Donald Trump canceled a trip to a former war zone because the rain would mess up his hair. Apparently, bleached skunk carcasses don’t do well in humidity.

An American president is supposed to be able to multitask. He can direct aid to East Palestine, Ohio, and work on border issues while representing the United States on an international trip. He’s currently visiting Poland but none of these Republicans have mentioned that, just Ukraine which is very telling.

The thing about President Biden that upsets Republicans the most is that he’s a good president. He’s visiting a war zone while Donald Trump is golfing at his country club…unless it rains.

• Upvote 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic