IGNORED

Where in the World is Doug Phillips? Part 13

Coconut Flan

16 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

My theory goes out the window then. It makes no sense that he would do that 6 times.

He didn’t even win his election. The opponent bowed out. What a great defeat Nattie! 

I’m wondering what the backstory is about that election and who he ran against. 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, NCLunaLovegoodFan said:

According to Google Maps, the addresses are five minutes apart. What baffles me, why would he lie and put down his old address?—considering the fact that both addresses are in the same voting precinct (let alone same county and congressional district)

This is indeed puzzling. Presumably there is some advantage to him in perpetrating this fraud unless he's going to argue that he's too stupid to follow voter registration rules OR that someone told him that this was all fine -- just like someone told Clarence Thomas it was OK to not disclose the millions in gifts from his billionaire BFF.

• Upvote 5

17 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Both he and his wife Abigail have fb pages.

I finally found Abigail's Instagram page but it's private. 

Relative to his voting address, I just can't figure it out.  It may be related to who is listed on the title at that address and (if GA is similar to Texas), who gets the "homestead" exemption on property taxes or something similar.  

I'm sure someone will dig deep, get this sorted and (hopefully) spill the tea! 

• Upvote 5

On 4/23/2023 at 3:01 PM, NCLunaLovegoodFan said:

I’m wondering what the backstory is about that election and who he ran against. 

He sure seems proud of himself for not winning on his own merit. Typical fundy. 

• Upvote 6

Do you guys remember when Nattie’s ex talked about him on her podcast? I listened to it a long while ago so I might forget some stuff. But what stuck out most was that when they met in person for the first time (I think they had communicated through email or phone), he immediately said to her, “you may hear from people that I’m gay, but I’m not.” It was the weirdest fucking greeting I’ve ever heard of. She did not paint a nice picture of him. She made him sound like a real jerk. Which I can easily picture. 

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 2

Yes, I do remember that.  That podcast was stellar. 

58 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

when they met in person for the first time (I think they had communicated through email or phone), he immediately said to her, “you may hear from people that I’m gay, but I’m not.”

GaryPetersonUSA, one of my favorite parody accounts on Twitter, calls himself a "Straightiot"  and I'm sure that's how Nattie identifies, at least publicly.  

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Do you guys remember when Nattie’s ex talked about him on her podcast?

Wow, which podcast is this??

1 minute ago, Columbia said:

I wish I could remember. I bet someone else remembers. My memory isn’t what it used to be.

On 4/24/2023 at 2:28 PM, Columbia said:

Joe and Rachel Tenney’s podcast, Control Freak Christianity. 

• Thank You 4

I have to wonder if Doug reads this…. Since I have posted, he told me he was focusing on his business account and to follow him there. He has unfollowed me and won’t accept my new request 😂

• Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 7

5 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

@hoipolloi Accused felon?

Peach Pundit posted about Natty and I posted the link in the last page or so. He’s accused of voter fraud.

Spoiler

According to a challenge filed against Darnell with the Cobb County Board of Elections on April 5, 2023, Darnell is accused of “willfully and knowingly [submitting] false information on each of 6 election Voter Affidavits required to be filled-out, and he also swore a false oath for each of these 6 elections.”

• Thank You 4
  • Love 1

Have to 🙄 at this latest Natty post 

Spoiler

735269B4-A7D5-4075-B7A9-3739ACDF81B3.thumb.jpeg.cd47e52fba3cd1b2e6c17260f3fc430a.jpeg

If he had integrity, he wouldn’t be accused of ID and voting fraud for listing his previous address SIX times in the last two years. He should be more concerned about his hearing taking place next Monday afternoon. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

28 minutes ago, NCLunaLovegoodFan said:

Have to 🙄 at this latest Natty post 

Hide contents

735269B4-A7D5-4075-B7A9-3739ACDF81B3.thumb.jpeg.cd47e52fba3cd1b2e6c17260f3fc430a.jpeg

If he had integrity, he wouldn’t be accused of ID and voting fraud for listing his previous address SIX times in the last two years. He should be more concerned about his hearing taking place next Monday afternoon. 

Yep. The whole thing is very strange. I really hope that more information comes out at this hearing. 

There must have been some compelling reason for him to do this unless he really is that stupid, which is always possible.

• Upvote 4

On 4/28/2023 at 7:22 PM, Rattytattycatty said:

I have to wonder if Doug reads this…. Since I have posted, he told me he was focusing on his business account and to follow him there. He has unfollowed me and won’t accept my new request 😂

Oh boy am I glad I found this forum. I have some great inside information for you all. One of my best friends, her ex (Jeffrey Baldwin) is now dating Liberty Phillips and it’s a complete shit show. From Jeffrey, they met at a convention in Florida in Aug of 2022 where he was NCO of the year or some bs. And she spent the night in his hotel room where they made out and slept next to each other. But no hanky panky took place as she is “waiting for marriage.” This was days after he was with my best friend telling my friend he wants more kids with her and he wants his family back. Jeffrey has a toddler with my friend who he never sees and will frequently ditch to go to events with Liberty. Ahh so much more to add. 

D55AF5C3-EB78-4FE2-973C-1923E03481B1.jpeg

Edited by ptm6114
  • Upvote 5
  • WTF 1

1 hour ago, ptm6114 said:

Oh boy am I glad I found this forum. I have some great inside information for you all. One of my best friends, her ex (Jeffrey Baldwin) is now dating Liberty Phillips and it’s a complete shit show. From Jeffrey, they met at a convention in Florida in Aug of 2022 where he was NCO of the year or some bs. And she spent the night in his hotel room where they made out and slept next to each other. But no hanky panky took place as she is “waiting for marriage.” This was days after he was with my best friend telling my friend he wants more kids with her and he wants his family back. Jeffrey has a toddler with my friend who he never sees and will frequently ditch to go to events with Liberty. Ahh so much more to add. 

D55AF5C3-EB78-4FE2-973C-1923E03481B1.jpeg

As I’m figuring out how to use this forum, I’m going back through all my texts and getting a timeline of everything and my part in all of this. Will post more after work!

I kinda thought that one of the Phillips daughters would end up with a military man, partly because of Operation Meatball and they've done various military adjacent events, like races. 

Obvs, though, that your friend's ex is  leading Liberty on while trying to bet back together w/ your friend.  Never, ever, ever a good situation. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1

5 hours ago, Howl said:

I kinda thought that one of the Phillips daughters would end up with a military man, partly because of Operation Meatball and they've done various military adjacent events, like races. 

Obvs, though, that your friend's ex is  leading Liberty on while trying to bet back together w/ your friend.  Never, ever, ever a good situation. 

Background on the boyfriend, he’s an abusive POS who’s skated by. He was married for 6 years until his wife called the domestic violence hotline, got an escape plan, and fled while he was at training. Then he met my friend and did to her almost verbatim what he did to his ex wife. Threats of suicide, gaslighting, intimidation with fire arms.. so my friend bounced. The shitty part is she is a Gold Star wife, so while she was hurt she had the mindset of “I wish you well and hope you get help.” Knowing she has to coparent with Jeffrey and Liberty thinks it’s a tug of war when in reality, my friend wants Jeffrey to help take care of his kid. There’s texts from Liberty asking Jeffrey for more of his time and that’s ballsy considering the dude (maybe) sees his kid once a month. 

Just now, ptm6114 said:

Background on the boyfriend, he’s an abusive POS who’s skated by. He was married for 6 years until his wife called the domestic violence hotline, got an escape plan, and fled while he was at training. Then he met my friend and did to her almost verbatim what he did to his ex wife. Threats of suicide, gaslighting, intimidation with fire arms.. so my friend bounced. The shitty part is she is a Gold Star wife, so while she was hurt she had the mindset of “I wish you well and hope you get help.” Knowing she has to coparent with Jeffrey and Liberty thinks it’s a tug of war when in reality, my friend wants Jeffrey to help take care of his kid. There’s texts from Liberty asking Jeffrey for more of his time and that’s ballsy considering the dude (maybe) sees his kid once a month. 

I’m really torn on how I feel about Liberty.. given who her parents are, did she really stand a chance at avoiding an abuser? But she was warned by 2 different people about Jeff and she’s a grown ass woman. She did some shiesty shit by sending Jeff screenshots that could have put a lot of people in danger (considering Jeffrey’s background with domestic violence). I feel like this kind of behavior was romanticized to her. So she is super helpful to veterans and writes pieces about Gold Star families only when it’s convenient for her and makes her look good? Or is she just a brainwashed Phillips child?

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, ptm6114 said:

So she is super helpful to veterans and writes pieces about Gold Star families only when it’s convenient for her and makes her look good?

I think she certainly learned that part from her parents. They were all about the “makes us look good” spin as long as they could pull it off. 

I worry for her. She’s never had an example of safe men around her, growing up in the VF circles, and questioning men is definitely not promoted among those women. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

9 hours ago, ptm6114 said:

So she is super helpful to veterans and writes pieces about Gold Star families only when it’s convenient for her and makes her look good? Or is she just a brainwashed Phillips child?

"Why not both" and I don't mean this ironically. 

TL;DR version of my rambling thoughts: 

A woman well into her 20s is completely naive about what a healthy loving relationship with a man looks like.  Patriarchal beliefs demand obedience and submission from women  -- she's been primed since childhood by to fall for a manipulative, abusive man. 

Long version of rambling thoughts: 

For the fj'ers with good institutional memory, how old was Liberty when Doug was accused of sexual assault, the entire VF house of cards imploded, Beall was emotionally destroyed but decided to stand by her man, they lost their home/financial security/social status, moved to Durango CO, Beall began working, dad Doug started worshipping the human body and hanging with a burlesque troupe and travelling...a lot. 

The patriarch who was the absolute focal point of that family, the person those kids were taught to revere without question,  was suddenly MIA and doing a 180 degree change from his former beliefs (with the exception of his noxious political beliefs) and she watched her mother, what, just suck it up and stand by her man. 

Beall held the family together, got a minimum wage job outside the home as a carer for the elderly.  Prior to that, mothers and daughters working outside the home outside the patriarch's umbrella of protection was anathema.  Liberty was raised to be a Stay At Home Daughter, instantly obedient to authority, modest to a fault and that was likely still an expectation, although so much else had changed. 

The first part of her life she was saturated with stunted fundamentalist, patriarchal, SAHD belief systems, then came huge changes in her family life, but Doug was still worshipped as the patriarch. There had to be so much cognitive dissonance that went on.

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, Columbia said:

I think she certainly learned that part from her parents. They were all about the “makes us look good” spin as long as they could pull it off. 

I worry for her. She’s never had an example of safe men around her, growing up in the VF circles, and questioning men is definitely not promoted among those women. 

9 minutes ago, Howl said:

"Why not both" and I don't mean this ironically. 

TL;DR version of my thoughts below: 

A woman well into her 20s is completely naive about what a healthy loving relationship with a man looks like.  Patriarchal beliefs demand obedience and submission from women  -- she's been primed since childhood by to fall for a manipulative, abusive man. 

Long version: 

For the fj'ers with good institutional memory, how old was Liberty when Doug was accused of sexual assault, the entire VF house of cards imploded, Beall was emotionally destroyed but decided to stand by her man, they lost their home/financial security/social status, moved to Durango CO, Beall began working, dad Doug started worshipping the human body and hanging with a burlesque troupe and travelling...a lot. 

The patriarch who was the absolute focal point of that family, the person those kids were taught to revere without question,  was suddenly MIA and doing a 180 degree change from his former beliefs (with the exception of his noxious political beliefs) and she watched her mother, what, just suck it up and stand by her man. 

Beall held the family together, get a minimum wage job outside the home as a carer for the elderly, when prior to that working outside the home outside the patriarch's umbrella of protection was anathema + Liberty was raised to be a Stay At Home Daughter, instantly obedient to authority, modest to a fault. 

The first part of her life she was saturated with stunted fundamentalist, patriarchal, SAHD belief systems, then came huge changes in her family life, but Doug was still worshipped as the patriarch. There had to be so much cognitive dissonance that went on.

So Jeffrey is the perfect fit in the most toxic way possible. Jeffrey is like a less refined replica of Doug Phillips. So it makes sense Liberty can’t see the forest for the trees. He’s cheating on her left and right but no one wants to tell her because she won’t believe it.

He’s enamored with all the grandiosity of the Phillips and enjoys being in the spotlight during her bs events. Also, does she seriously think she’s airborne?? I’m getting Cadet Kelly vibes. Jumping sounds like a cool hobby but I’m worried she doesn’t understand she’s not a real soldier. Does she use funds from her organization to pay for all of these jumps?? 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, ptm6114 said:

He’s cheating on her left and right but no one wants to tell her because she won’t believe it.

Of course she doesn’t. She saw how her life fell apart when her dad was caught cheating (I’m pretty sure she was 17-18 at Tool’oween.) To admit that she’s being cheated on too would open a whole lot of questions she probably doesn’t want to ask regarding family patterns (will all the men I love cheat? Am I destined for only cheating men like my mother, etc.) I’m sure those kids never got any kind of therapy after the affair, and now it’s going to play itself out in myriad ways in all their lives. Poor Liberty. 

• Upvote 6