IGNORED

Trump 59: The Walls Are Closing In, So Naturally He's Running Another Grifting Scheme

GreyhoundFan

So happy he’s getting arrested. But I’m sure some of his supports will protest he’s in encouraging them to do it also. 

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Xan said:

Donald is trying to rally the troops now.

52492749_Screenshot(13099).png.f54fa4bb0cef9b6a743d154b1edd0728.png

"Protest, take our nation back!"  What is he expecting?  Mobs in the street?  

I wish his followers for just one moment could see what a coward he is.  He'd rather people be told a lie and fight and die for him rather than just accept that he has to obey laws like everyone else.  The word is that he plans to allow the arrest.  Myself?  I think he's on the phone with Saudi Arabia to see if he can flee to there.  No way will he let himself to be put on trial.

Killing without retribution? I’m supposing he means Kyle Shittenhouse?

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Killing without retribution? I’m supposing he means Kyle Shittenhouse?

I believe he calls that patriotism.

I'm not sure he's panicking, as he's had plenty of time to prepare.  I also suspect that he's enjoying the attention this is bringing and, as usual, is trying to control the narrative.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

With all the upcoming indictments, I'm quite prepared to have an indictment cake food baby. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7

40 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

With all the upcoming indictments, I'm quite prepared to have an indictment cake food baby. 

I sure won't be dieting that day (if it happens).

I hope and tend to expect that even his most shit-for-brains radicalized followers won't do much if he's indicted, but you never can tell.  I'll probably lay low for a bit since I'm near DC and would think many in the NYC area would be wary too.  Yeah, security, but J6 wasn't prevented so my expectations aren't terribly high in that regard.

I believe followers staying home would bother Trump 100x more than being indicted.

• Upvote 10

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 7

8 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

As to point six, good question but unnecessary for state indictments, thank goodness.

• Upvote 6

The next Nelson Mandela? Seriously?

image.thumb.png.e9633761fe5b1f43752b8807a153edd6.png

• Eyeroll 5
  • WTF 5

Can someone pick me up a case of Indictment Beer if that fucker is hauled in front of a judge?  (aka New Holland Dragon's Milk).

Also I saw where Alvin sent out a email blast to employees yesterday (as loathe as I am to share stuff from Qelon's site here goes...)

• Upvote 9

Well, at least he's calling for them to make a mob outside of his own sandbox, not a government building.

Although, I don't know whether someone is supposed to come get him at Mar-a-Lago, or if he is, as his lawyer Joseph Tacopina claims, going to turn himself in. Maybe he wants a mob to block access to Mar-a-lago while he tries to hide there.

I wish he were securely in prison already - even the good news brings such frightening possibilities with it these days.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

11 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Well, at least he's calling for them to make a mob outside of his own sandbox, not a government building.

Although, I don't know whether someone is supposed to come get him at Mar-a-Lago, or if he is, as his lawyer Joseph Tacopina claims, going to turn himself in. Maybe he wants a mob to block access to Mar-a-lago while he tries to hide there.

I wish he were securely in prison already - even the good news brings such frightening possibilities with it these days.

Well I think Alvin isn't the brightest bulb in the pack.  Just about anyone could have seen this coming and had slapped fuck face down with gag orders and the like well before this weekend.  Such orders telling fuck face that if he tried his January 6 bullshit he'd be spending the time between indictment and trial in a 70 square foot cell with a stainless steel toilet sink combination unit and a concrete bunk as his only company instead of in the relative comfort of his own home.  Hell if he has a secret service detail they might let that fuck go without an ankle bracelet as long as he understood he'd be staying at Malware-a-Tugjob the whole time between Indictment and trial.

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Well I think Alvin isn't the brightest bulb in the pack.  Just about anyone could have seen this coming and had slapped fuck face down with gag orders and the like well before this weekend.  Such orders telling fuck face that if he tried his January 6 bullshit he'd be spending the time between indictment and trial in a 70 square foot cell with a stainless steel toilet sink combination unit and a concrete bunk as his only company instead of in the relative comfort of his own home.  Hell if he has a secret service detail they might let that fuck go without an ankle bracelet as long as he understood he'd be staying at Malware-a-Tugjob the whole time between Indictment and trial.

I dunno. I'm personally glad there was no gag order. Let Trump try to rally the troops - it's even more proof that this was his end goal all along on January 6th. I hope he tweets/posts wildly and that those same tweets and posts are used as evidence against him in court.

Edited by livinginthelight
  • Upvote 9

Trump isn't exactly a reliable narrator but it might be that the grand jury is going to allow Robert Costello to testify on Donald's behalf.  Costello is the one rumored to have dangled a pardon for Cohen.  Donny thinks this is going to totally exonerate him but I'm doubtful.

1040155733_Screenshot(13134).png.da1a20853b9f589ab0a6e4e8572b8024.png

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, livinginthelight said:

I dunno. I'm personally glad there was no gag order. Let Trump try to rally the troops - it's even more proof that this was his end goal all along on January 6th. I hope he tweets/posts wildly and that those same tweets and posts are used as evidence against him in court.

You raise a good point.  I know how fuck face’s social media boasts 1, 2, and 3 can absolutely be government exhibits A, B, and C.  Me, I’m just so tired of that orange fuck doing stuff like this while absolute goddamn cowards refuse to slap that piece of manure down for his terrorist horseshit.

The DOJ and every other prosecutor needs to step up to the fucking plate and charge him or slink away like the week willed cowards everyone knows they are and let people like ME do the fucking job. I’m way past done now. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

So in summary, he is going to be completely exonerated on Tuesday, and that’s why he’s going to be arrested by the Racist Jews from DC, which is why people should come „peacefully demonstrate“ (Q-Anon-style) at Mar-A-Lago, where he’ll be locking himself into a doomsday bunker with a year’s worth of hamberders, Diet Coke and, of course, ketchup bottles.

Did I forget anything?

(Has anything about an upcoming indictment/arrest been confirmed by any source that is not batshit crazy?)

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Shrubbery said:

So in summary, he is going to be completely exonerated on Tuesday, and that’s why he’s going to be arrested by the Racist Jews from DC, which is why people should come „peacefully demonstrate“ (Q-Anon-style) at Mar-A-Lago, where he’ll be locking himself into a doomsday bunker with a year’s worth of hamberders, Diet Coke and, of course, ketchup bottles.

Did I forget anything?

(Has anything about an upcoming indictment/arrest been confirmed by any source that is not batshit crazy?)

It'll be interesting if he tries to lock himself away from the law.  That'll be the moment when witch hunt officially becomes bitch hunt, hopefully televised in full.

• Upvote 9

Costello was also the one who dangled a pardon for Cohen.

• Upvote 9

I believe his defense is basically that what he paid to Cohen was not illegal because it was billed as legal fees.  If he is going to be indicted or charged, I just hope to hell they have an ironclad case.  The very worst scenario would be a trial and he is found not guilty. 

• Upvote 9

Oh please:

• Eyeroll 5
  • Haha 9

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic